Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4687 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass. Was just trying to be helpful. You'd be surprised at the people on here who probably have way worse marriages than yours, but don't want to believe so, so they just keep on trying to be the best wife possible, trying so hard to make it work. But, not everyone can talk about things so openly. You all have a good night, I'll be back soon.
:) Hugs to all.
I have found that accepting the things that have happened to me and moving on with regard to those things is helpful.

:)

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4688 May 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I never shared how displeased I was with marriage til it was over...hmmm don't know why, it just never occurred to me...oh yeah & maybe all the spyware he had on computers lmao...
lol. My computer is computer illiterate... mostly.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#4689 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
On a side note...and more positive. I'm the first person in my family to graduate high school (and also college & I still have my ovaries and my teeth which makes me a catch, lmao!!)
I graduated high school, never had ovaries and my teeth are supplemented by some very expensive partials...ifn yer interested...;o)
Shady

Windsor, NY

#4690 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>lol. My computer is computer illiterate... mostly.
I meant mean to say my man is computer illiterate...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4691 May 27, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated high school, never had ovaries and my teeth are supplemented by some very expensive partials...ifn yer interested...;o)
So what happened to your ovaries...:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4692 May 28, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey I understand...my parents were married 63 yrs when he passed away...I just saw my life slipping away & decided Id rather be alone than somewhere I didn't want to be anymore...
What you mean by 'I didn't want to be anymore'. I don't want to jump to any conclusion. It was nice that your mum and dad were together for 63 years. Why you decided you want to be alone.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4693 May 28, 2013
My heart sometimes gets me into trouble.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4694 May 28, 2013
My mouth sometimes gets me into trouble.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4695 May 28, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean by 'I didn't want to be anymore'. I don't want to jump to any conclusion. It was nice that your mum and dad were together for 63 years. Why you decided you want to be alone.
meant I didn't want to be in that marriage anymore...sigh let me see if I can explain w/o rambling...for first 25 yrs he was basically indifferent to everyone around him...I shed many tears, prayed he'd change but was basically still a happy person, had good times with the kids & had great friends...then one day he tells me he has fallen in love with me...well great at that point I didn't want this great love affair with him anymore...so we stumbled thru next 3 yrs with ME being the indifferent one...I know this sounds callous but there are a great many details that I will not share...I learned my lesson to NEVER settle again unless it was WOW POW for both of us...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4696 May 28, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
haha... not me...never...no way...no how...how do I count the ways my big mouth has gotten ME into trouble...=)
Level 6

Location hidden

#4697 May 28, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass. Was just trying to be helpful. You'd be surprised at the people on here who probably have way worse marriages than yours, but don't want to believe so, so they just keep on trying to be the best wife possible, trying so hard to make it work. But, not everyone can talk about things so openly. You all have a good night, I'll be back soon.
:) Hugs to all.
Just realized how snotty this sounded, not a jab at you or your marriage by any means. More directed at my own internal conflicts and I deeply apologize to you Miss Shady Bits if this was in any way taken offensively. I need to word things better sometimes, sheesh, what a b!tch. LOL
Level 6

Location hidden

#4698 May 28, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha... not me...never...no way...no how...how do I count the ways my big mouth has gotten ME into trouble...=)
LOL, you Ola, never. You're all sugar and spice and everything nice.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4699 May 28, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
meant I didn't want to be in that marriage anymore...sigh let me see if I can explain w/o rambling...for first 25 yrs he was basically indifferent to everyone around him...I shed many tears, prayed he'd change but was basically still a happy person, had good times with the kids & had great friends...then one day he tells me he has fallen in love with me...well great at that point I didn't want this great love affair with him anymore...so we stumbled thru next 3 yrs with ME being the indifferent one...I know this sounds callous but there are a great many details that I will not share...I learned my lesson to NEVER settle again unless it was WOW POW for both of us...
... and then ... and then ... and then ... and then ... along came jones ...uh-uh

... give me the deed to yur ranch oe i blow this place up ...

“See this”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Closer

#4700 May 28, 2013
When I get real excited, I turn into an octopus.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4701 May 28, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Just realized how snotty this sounded, not a jab at you or your marriage by any means. More directed at my own internal conflicts and I deeply apologize to you Miss Shady Bits if this was in any way taken offensively. I need to word things better sometimes, sheesh, what a b!tch. LOL
Awww shucks! I let it roll of me like water off a ducks ass....lol. Seriously, I didn't take it offensively. I know that you're a nice one!
Level 6

Location hidden

#4702 May 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Awww shucks! I let it roll of me like water off a ducks ass....lol. Seriously, I didn't take it offensively. I know that you're a nice one!
Well, I'm glad to hear it. When I read back over that I thought my gosh, that sounds snotty, the marriage you described actually sounds very similar to mine. You are definitely one of the most entertaining on here, btw. My kids are always like "what are you laughing at?", whenever I read your posts.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4703 May 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
My heart sometimes gets me into trouble.
Never do what your heart tells you to do. Always do what your brain tells you to do.
Your brain will get you out of trouble.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4704 May 29, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Think before you speak. Spoken words can't be taken back.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4705 May 29, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry what you went through. What goes round comes around. Always keep yourself happy. There is no what's and if's. Friends and your family are your rock. He learnt his lesson too late but even then did he. Don't
Hold yourself back girl. There is no hard and fast rule but there are some precautions you both take. This is only one life we have got. Don't wait too long. Alway's look after number one that does't mean only number one. Later on I will write 10 rules for ever lasting love. Sorry I have to go away.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4706 May 29, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Think before you speak. Spoken words can't be taken back.
that is perfect advise, but nearly impossible to follow! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Truth is might 222,231
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Ricky F 222,129
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,848
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 38 min Transgender Geno 25,317
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... 1 hr Buddy 21
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 3 hr Crazy Jae 541
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 3 hr Crazy Jae 3,966
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 3 hr Crazy Jae 1,264
More from around the web