Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4670 May 27, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
Tomorrow is my wedding Anniversary
We got married May27,1977= a lot of years :)
I will leave the math to you
happy anniversary! I've been with my sweety almost half as long and we just had our special day the 16th of this month.

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#4671 May 27, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>happy anniversary! I've been with my sweety almost half as long and we just had our special day the 16th of this month.
Right on Liam...I take it you were polite to the Missus, yes?...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4672 May 27, 2013
Things you don't know about me....

I work hard. I play harder. I try to please everyone and end up pleasing no one. I have a love hate relationship with my spouse. I love him and I hate that I love him (he's bipolar and has social anxiety and that drives me nuts). Sometimes I feel like I forget who I really am and miss who I was.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4673 May 27, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
Tomorrow is my wedding Anniversary
We got married May27,1977= a lot of years :)
I will leave the math to you
Happy Anniversary CJ.....
(c:

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4674 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I work hard. I play harder. I try to please everyone and end up pleasing no one. I have a love hate relationship with my spouse. I love him and I hate that I love him (he's bipolar and has social anxiety and that drives me nuts). Sometimes I feel like I forget who I really am and miss who I was.
I wish I knew what to say to help you---I was once there, but been free now for 2 yrs, 3 mos, 10 days, & bout 23 hrs...

...I still don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.........

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4675 May 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I knew what to say to help you---I was once there, but been free now for 2 yrs, 3 mos, 10 days, & bout 23 hrs...
... head to the schoolyard ... ask for julio ...

...well im on my way ...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4676 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I think all relationships have their ups and downs. Hang in there, and if you ever need to talk about or just vent, we are here for you.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4677 May 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the life I chose (or was raised to live), Ola. I don't know any better. I've been taking care of people for as long as I can remember. I do appreciate your thoughts and most especially your kindness. Some day though.... someday.

The kindness of total strangers...priceless.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4678 May 27, 2013
I'm still searching my way to maybe a better time and place..Pushing forward...

Level 8

Location hidden

#4679 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>This is the life I chose (or was raised to live), Ola. I don't know any better. I've been taking care of people for as long as I can remember. I do appreciate your thoughts and most especially your kindness. Some day though.... someday.
The kindness of total strangers...priceless.
hey I understand...my parents were married 63 yrs when he passed away...I just saw my life slipping away & decided Id rather be alone than somewhere I didn't want to be anymore...

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#4680 May 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
...which way ya goin?...

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4681 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all relationships have their ups and downs. Hang in there, and if you ever need to talk about or just vent, we are here for you.
You want to write a movie for Lifetime movie network? LOL. I could hook you up!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4682 May 27, 2013
On a side note...and more positive. I'm the first person in my family to graduate high school (and also college & I still have my ovaries and my teeth which makes me a catch, lmao!!)

Level 8

Location hidden

#4683 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
On a side note...and more positive. I'm the first person in my family to graduate high school (and also college & I still have my ovaries and my teeth which makes me a catch, lmao!!)
girl I wish I had a prop for ya!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4684 May 27, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...which way ya goin?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Xmlb3ZRPuUXX
not sure, just enjoying the journey ... and I don't ask for much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

oh shoot!!! i evidently didnt hit copy & that lasy site I copied & pasted repasted here...lmao...and YOU KNOW which one it was...now THAT would have been a HOOT!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4685 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>You want to write a movie for Lifetime movie network? LOL. I could hook you up!
I'll pass. Was just trying to be helpful. You'd be surprised at the people on here who probably have way worse marriages than yours, but don't want to believe so, so they just keep on trying to be the best wife possible, trying so hard to make it work. But, not everyone can talk about things so openly. You all have a good night, I'll be back soon.
:) Hugs to all.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4686 May 27, 2013
I never shared how displeased I was with marriage til it was over...hmmm don't know why, it just never occurred to me...oh yeah & maybe all the spyware he had on computers lmao...

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4687 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass. Was just trying to be helpful. You'd be surprised at the people on here who probably have way worse marriages than yours, but don't want to believe so, so they just keep on trying to be the best wife possible, trying so hard to make it work. But, not everyone can talk about things so openly. You all have a good night, I'll be back soon.
:) Hugs to all.
I have found that accepting the things that have happened to me and moving on with regard to those things is helpful.

:)

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4688 May 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I never shared how displeased I was with marriage til it was over...hmmm don't know why, it just never occurred to me...oh yeah & maybe all the spyware he had on computers lmao...
lol. My computer is computer illiterate... mostly.

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#4689 May 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I graduated high school, never had ovaries and my teeth are supplemented by some very expensive partials...ifn yer interested...;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 min GOOGLE it 9,271
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 12 min I admit it 37,843
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 84,834
News Fire damages or destroys over 25 school buses; ... 1 hr Pardon Pard 1
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 1 hr DoneThat_ NeverAgain 15
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 21,437
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 4,455
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Politico Incorrecto 7,211
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr Sublime1 228,532
More from around the web