Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

283 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4604 May 20, 2013
Just realized that sounded conceited... I really don't know anything!!! I just try my best.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4605 May 20, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Just realized that sounded conceited... I really don't know anything!!! I just try my best.
Not at all,(I was just busy watching the tornado coverage in Oklahoma).
You're just proud of yourself and there's nothing wrong with that.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#4606 May 21, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I can't drive a stick shift . Automatic only .
Really? My boyfriend in high school tried to teach me, it was a fiasco. My best friend did teach me, every time I stalled she would laugh, even in rush hour traffic with people honking and flipping me off she would laugh :D
Sublime1 wrote:
I don't think they make full size pick ups with a stick shift. I've only ever seen them on the smaller ones.
Maybe not standard from the factory but it is an option, my son's F350 is manual.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4607 May 21, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Really? My boyfriend in high school tried to teach me, it was a fiasco. My best friend did teach me, every time I stalled she would laugh, even in rush hour traffic with people honking and flipping me off she would laugh :D
<quoted text>Maybe not standard from the factory but it is an option, my son's F350 is manual.
Hmmm, I didn't know that. Maybe you can get them standard.

My buddy has a smaller truck with a stick shift and I said I would prefer that in a truck, but I had never seen a full size pick up with one. He said he didn't think they made them either. Guess we were both wrong.

Learn something new everyday.
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#4608 May 21, 2013
When I was a kid (high school) I drove a Ford F-250, stick. My first car (college) was a Volkswagon Scirrocco, stick. Then after I graduated college, I bought a Chevy Cavalier Z-24, stick.......drove that car for 12 years and put over 600,000 miles on it, went through 2 clutches.

After that, all automatic.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#4609 May 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I didn't know that. Maybe you can get them standard.
My buddy has a smaller truck with a stick shift and I said I would prefer that in a truck, but I had never seen a full size pick up with one. He said he didn't think they made them either. Guess we were both wrong.
Learn something new everyday.
Seems Ford stopped using manuals in 2011 :) His truck is older than that. Looks like Chevy stopped it also in 2008.

Wow, not liking that at all. Looks like I learned something new.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#4610 May 21, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
When I was a kid (high school) I drove a Ford F-250, stick. My first car (college) was a Volkswagon Scirrocco, stick. Then after I graduated college, I bought a Chevy Cavalier Z-24, stick.......drove that car for 12 years and put over 600,000 miles on it, went through 2 clutches.
After that, all automatic.
If I was commuting on a freeway I would prefer the automatics, but I like the manuals for driving on hilly and curvy terrain.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4611 May 21, 2013
I am always relaxed and could fall asleep having a cup of tea.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4612 May 21, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I can't drive a stick shift . Automatic only .
I can drive and ride anything..... well maybe not a London bus....lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4613 May 21, 2013
Sometimes I can go to sleep after drinking coffee.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4614 May 21, 2013
I CAN...DANCE to a ICE CREAM TRUCK'S..BELL..

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4615 May 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I can change my own tire, I think I might'v already told that one.
Hmmm, let's see, I love to sing and if there's an open-mike night or kareoke, I'm in.
I can change a tire, check my oil, jump start another vehicle AND top off all my fluids :-)

I like to sing, but I only do it when I think nobody's listening lol
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4616 May 23, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I can drive and ride anything..... well maybe not a London bus....lol
now wouldn't that be something! Mind you, most bus drivers can't drive anyway... they think they can get by on sheer size (like most men... oh! I'm in a naughty mind-set today... now where's that thread.. one word to describe you)

I don't care for automatics, prefer a gear shift... feels like you're Really driving.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4617 May 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Just realized that sounded conceited... I really don't know anything!!! I just try my best.
Didn't sound that way to me.
I think this (what you said here) applies to all of us

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4618 May 23, 2013
I can do the
dishes, wash the laundry, mop the floor, vacuum, make beds, cook, clean (AND) bring home the bacon.
So neener neener !!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4619 May 23, 2013
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I can change a tire, check my oil, jump start another vehicle AND top off all my fluids :-)
I like to sing, but I only do it when I think nobody's listening lol
I like to singa

http://youtu.be/zj1FifK3bbg

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4620 May 23, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to singa
http://youtu.be/zj1FifK3bbg
LOL, this cartoon clip is a never ending joke in my house. When I was younger my parents and grandparents took us (me and siblings) on a trip from Missouri to Arizona in our van to visit family, which is a long trip. Anyways, the radio broke and my dad said that's okay, songbird's in the car(that's what he calls me). Sing us there Trina. That was the one I started with, LOL. my grandma still tries to coax it outta me, you just started my morning with a wonderful memory! Props to you!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4621 May 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I can change my own tire, I think I might'v already told that one.
Hmmm, let's see, I love to sing and if there's an open-mike night or kareoke, I'm in.
Lol...I have AAA and an Ipod.

:o)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4622 May 23, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I can do the
dishes, wash the laundry, mop the floor, vacuum, make beds, cook, clean (AND) bring home the bacon.
So neener neener !!
I already KNEW that so nanner nanner...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4623 May 23, 2013
I know how to take care of myself when hard times come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 5 min jose 811
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Trouser Cough 41,018
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min Cyan in CA 7,893
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min Truths 30,502
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Mr_SKY 143,147
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 17 min Truths 7,661
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 17 min _Zoey_ 3,391
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,573
Are You a MEAN Person ? 56 min Crazy Beautiful 50
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Suezanne 155,513
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -badboy- 28,816
More from around the web