Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HJ Krebs was a Dane, it seems.
No, I know quite a bit about WWII, but other than in generalities I don't know much of the specifics about Nazi racial theory. I really think all that was lunacy and find that aspect of German history to be shameful, as someone who is half German.
I do recall someone making an off color comment to me that Hitler would have loved me after seeing my children. <rolls eyes>
Tell me about the Krebs, if you would be so kind.
H.J. Krebs Elementary and Jr. High School in Newport Delaware closed a few years back. It was named in honor of H.J. Krebs. And as a child my paperoute ran through Newport Delaware .He soon became the superintendent of the Delaware Sugar Beet Factory, associated with Alfred D. Wagner. Krebs later joined Pusey & Jones Co. and built the first ice plant in Wilmington, Delaware.

In 1886, Krebs, Wagner, and William G. Pennypacker founded the Delaware Chemical Company to produce anhydrous ammonia, which later became the National Ammonia Company.

Around 1902, he formed the Krebs Pigments and Chemical Company. In 1908, he built a new plant in Newport, Delaware.

Now, the intersting thing about the curriculum in this Jr. High school was when I attended their civics class from 8th to 9th grade. Normally in civics we learn the 3 branches of goverment. Not so here. Under the guidence and instruction of a Mr. Zook, a menonite from pennsylvania was taught? Communism. I had a very difficult time with that being as it may.
Mr. Zook was found to pick me out for special treatments. Such as being caught with chewing gum in class being forced to place it on the nose....stand in front of the whole class while his instructions continued holding with outstretched arms two dictionary's and if after time one or more arm sagged from the weight? "WHAP" to the elbows with his wood pointer.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

On one occasion one I'm most proud of (lol) he grabbed me up taking me to the hallway and the concrete walls slamming me up on one by my shoulders numerous times. My head hitting the walls could be heard in the classroom to the horror of my classmates who had no idea what was going on.

Groggy, dizzy and knowing where this was going I managed a right upper cut which sent him back and allowed my escape.

As I ran down the hallway I passed his glasses I knocked off running as I did lol to the principles office for at least there so thought I would be a witness.
Kandi

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

love to kiss

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Very strange it is. That early childhood. They moved in from the inner city in 7th grade a Lenard Gaczynski as well he lived in my neighborhood. Troubled fella who made much mischief I got caught up in.
Note the name Gazinsky........and remember the Unibomber later from the CIA project Ultra Theodore Kaczynski.

They also moved in at 1 Washington Ave 19804 zip code right across the street from me a McElroy family. Mr. McElroy formerly taugh speed reading in Hawaii......and once tried to run over my dog.

Upon further research there was in fact an engineer McElroy who was brought into Area 51 to attempt to start a UFO reactor ( drive) having had 3 before him fail all dieing in the process. But that is another story.

So.( ahem) after leaving this HJ Krebs the plot thickens even more. I never applied to attend a Vo Tech high school in the city.........but there I was accepted into one. Guess who I would meet and be smitten by? lol
Diane Trotsky. We all know who Trotsky was during the Soviet era but never more a fine example of young womanhood from Poland my eye's ever beheld before. This VO Tech like HJ Krebs is erased. The Vo Tech's name was Brown Votechnical High school and it sat along the banks of the Brandywine River in Wilimington Delaware.
HJ Krebs would be sold to Petinaro...a alledged mob affiliated construction company

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Having boxed at Delaware Park Race track where I gleaned employment as a hot walker and pony boy in the summer I could take care of my self if I had to. And? I had to. lol

Brown vo tech put me in touch with angry black inner city kids and my John Denverish looks must have set them off. I fought 3 times a week at its peak after school with them until it went too far one day.

Five in the History class being given by a Mrs Fabian ( you do know who the Fabian Society is right?) were set to pounce on me at once while she never bothered to maintain control. This was met with one coming at me with a fork in lunch line which I blocked with my tray.
THAT"S IT! OUTA HERE...

I joined the Army.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

The Plot Thickens

Upon entering the Army at the weeeeeeeeeeee age of 17 I had to complete my studies no matter. So, while at FT Belvoir classes were taken for a GED.

Guess what the only course study was?

LOL! The three branches of goverment Executive, Judicial and Legislative which I should have received in civics in the 8th and 9th grade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Such interesting arrangements in ones life.

Gazinsky
Trotsky
McElroy
Fabian lol I think I missed a few name simili's ..no Im sure I did and will continue at another time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

The Fight with Kolanda

It was late one night and the duty driver on the post for our company had ealier promised to drive me to the phone banks across base when I got back.
Ft. Rucker then served as both a air craft mechanics school which I was enrolled in and a Helicopter pilot scool base.

When I returned from the Littl Wheels club for E 4s and below where alcholo was served and music played I found the duty driver laying in his bed snoring away in uniform. I gently tapped his shoulder.."Hey..Kolanda.. .I just got back how about that ride?"
Kolanda; "No. Don't bother me I'm sleeping."

Really?
So I insisted.."It's my mom man she isn't feeling well I'm suppose to call home."

F your Mother.........he said.

Really? Game on!

The fight lasted at least 45 minutes finding me pitted against a 6 ft 3 Washington State Lumber Jack sort. I bobbed and weaved and 'pap--papapa" made hit after hit on his kisser as his huge swings occasionally connected sending me flying across the floor to the cheer of the whole barracks who woke up turned the lights on and watched the fight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

"Boom!" he would connect......but not with a knock out shot and down I would go skidding across the barracks floor.

"Bap..bap bap.. " I stayed in close with enough shots to close one of his eye's.

Finally...we were both out of oxygen. Draw. And I staggered into the latren to put cold water on my face only to hear once I did this heavy breathing in the doorway.. OMG..here he comes again lungeing toward me.

BAM@! One on the button..the chin shot which had escaped me buckled his knee's and I not wanting any more of the HULK......ran out onto the parade field for fresh air.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Needless now to say but I will so say.the phone call I so desperately needed to make was to my girl back home.
I had promised for weeks seeings how slow the mail is between letters that this night, that night I was going to call.
Of course it wasn't my mother I needed to call but might as well have been.

No one say's that about my Mother! But, in the end analysis it is my fault. I brought her into it. But still! He dissed my mom! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

So to end tonights true confessions of things you don't know lol
Jody got my girl. And she was worth fighting for. Umm. Mom to.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

whew!

i bore easily

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I haven't taken a bath in three years.
I miss it too. ;)
The last place we lived was an old farm house out past the suburbs. It sat in the center of 5 acres of mixed pasture and fruit trees.
In that house was the most wonderful bathtub I've ever had the joy of soaking in.
It was enormous.
Claw footed it sat a good half foot off the floor. A small wooden box sat under it to step on when climbing in or out.
It was metal painted with a thin porcelain veneer, that held onto the heat from the water for a good half hour after it was drained.
I would have lived happily in that house forever just to enjoy soaking in that beautiful tub.
;)
The home we are in now has one of those hideous plastic molded troughs with a shower head attached.
It might be deep enough to wash the dog or a quick load of laundry.
But as far as bathing ...no. The best one can do is a scalding or icy shower while slip sliding precariously on what feels like oiled glass.

Now I've never considered stealing anything in my life. But if I should ever decide to turn a hand at crime....
there is a bathtub,
out in the country
with my name on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The Name Game

My first very first adventure in romance or being smitten as with anyone else who had the experience one chemical haze . 8th and 9th grade are serious times , remember? This could only be matched in pride with far less emotion by a pair of Medina Fan tail pigeons I saved for a month to purchase . The pride of my coop they puffed and pea cocked on their perches putting on quite the show flanked by Red bars and Blue bars, Checks and Splashes.
Her last name to make a long story short was Howell. What would I find when entering the Military?(L) more name game simile’s. My drill Sergeant in Basic Training at Ft. Gordon , Ga was Sgt Medina. And by the time I got to Belvoir in Virginia the CO of the S4 who signed a very high level security clearance with my name on it was Colonel Howell.
( very X file. When clearing out the homestead after parents had passed on the original clearance letter ‘has no date’ from Degussa Belvoir affirming the security clearance.)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I don't like this clean lines, all white trend. Every room in my house is a different color. My towels don't match. My kids toys are here and there. It's not messy, but it is homey and it always smells like food, not air fresheners. I'm so glad I don't live in an all white box.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

StellarKnight wrote:
The Name Game
My first very first adventure in romance or being smitten as with anyone else who had the experience one chemical haze . 8th and 9th grade are serious times , remember? This could only be matched in pride with far less emotion by a pair of Medina Fan tail pigeons I saved for a month to purchase . The pride of my coop they puffed and pea cocked on their perches putting on quite the show flanked by Red bars and Blue bars, Checks and Splashes.
Her last name to make a long story short was Howell. What would I find when entering the Military?(L) more name game simile’s. My drill Sergeant in Basic Training at Ft. Gordon , Ga was Sgt Medina. And by the time I got to Belvoir in Virginia the CO of the S4 who signed a very high level security clearance with my name on it was Colonel Howell.
( very X file. When clearing out the homestead after parents had passed on the original clearance letter ‘has no date’ from Degussa Belvoir affirming the security clearance.)
Interesting

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Now, if you took Mr. Zook's glasses off ( my civics teacher at HJ Krebs school) which I did having to fend for my life with him "BAM!" you will see spot on Adolph Hitler. All one needs to do is put a mustache on him and part his hair as Das Fuhrer .

Imagine being taught 'communism'(L) in civics instead of the 3 brnches of Goverment by a jet black haired Menonite who looked just like Adolph.
Then coupling that with , when I went for my GED at Belvoir..........the only studies we were given, no math, no English was the 3 branches of Gubment.

Enough reflection. Today is my birthday.:) April 27th a day Yahoo picks in one news article on thier page now as '10 things you need to remember about April 27th" and the 10 are poppycock.

Here are the things to remember besides my being born which occured on April 27th in history

1981 Beatle Ringo Starr marries actress Barbara Bach [Goldbach]( wow.lucky dude)
1979 George Harrison releases "Love Comes to Everyone"
1972 New York City Mayor John Lindsey appeals that John Lennon not be deported
1964 John Lennon's "In His Own Write" is published in U.S.
1951 Mohammed Mossadeq chosen premier of Persia ( now Iran)
1947 Babe Ruth Day celebrated at Yankee Stadium and through out United States
1860 Thomas J. Jackson is assigned to command Harpers Ferry
1813 Americans under General Pike capture Toronto; Pike is killed
1805 U.S. Marines attack shores of Tripoli

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Having a 170 iq in the 7th grade helped greatly for a few college courses then off on my own research I went.
And I'm never going back to my old school.( steely dan)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't muck around , am straight to the point .

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
Is that so? Then why haven't you answered my question about the name of the sock you accused me of entering your PM with two weeks ago at Mod 8's? I've asked numerous times, so how about you get straight to the point and answer.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
What YOU are is a RACIST and a Narcissistic piece of human excrement.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T7S6JG4...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••