Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4385 Apr 26, 2013
"Boom!" he would connect......but not with a knock out shot and down I would go skidding across the barracks floor.

"Bap..bap bap.. " I stayed in close with enough shots to close one of his eye's.

Finally...we were both out of oxygen. Draw. And I staggered into the latren to put cold water on my face only to hear once I did this heavy breathing in the doorway.. OMG..here he comes again lungeing toward me.

BAM@! One on the button..the chin shot which had escaped me buckled his knee's and I not wanting any more of the HULK......ran out onto the parade field for fresh air.

Location hidden

#4386 Apr 26, 2013
Needless now to say but I will so say.the phone call I so desperately needed to make was to my girl back home.
I had promised for weeks seeings how slow the mail is between letters that this night, that night I was going to call.
Of course it wasn't my mother I needed to call but might as well have been.

No one say's that about my Mother! But, in the end analysis it is my fault. I brought her into it. But still! He dissed my mom! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

So to end tonights true confessions of things you don't know lol
Jody got my girl. And she was worth fighting for. Umm. Mom to.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4387 Apr 26, 2013
whew!

i bore easily

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4388 Apr 26, 2013
I haven't taken a bath in three years.
I miss it too. ;)
The last place we lived was an old farm house out past the suburbs. It sat in the center of 5 acres of mixed pasture and fruit trees.
In that house was the most wonderful bathtub I've ever had the joy of soaking in.
It was enormous.
Claw footed it sat a good half foot off the floor. A small wooden box sat under it to step on when climbing in or out.
It was metal painted with a thin porcelain veneer, that held onto the heat from the water for a good half hour after it was drained.
I would have lived happily in that house forever just to enjoy soaking in that beautiful tub.
;)
The home we are in now has one of those hideous plastic molded troughs with a shower head attached.
It might be deep enough to wash the dog or a quick load of laundry.
But as far as bathing ...no. The best one can do is a scalding or icy shower while slip sliding precariously on what feels like oiled glass.

Now I've never considered stealing anything in my life. But if I should ever decide to turn a hand at crime....
there is a bathtub,
out in the country
with my name on it.

Location hidden

#4389 Apr 27, 2013
The Name Game

My first very first adventure in romance or being smitten as with anyone else who had the experience one chemical haze . 8th and 9th grade are serious times , remember? This could only be matched in pride with far less emotion by a pair of Medina Fan tail pigeons I saved for a month to purchase . The pride of my coop they puffed and pea cocked on their perches putting on quite the show flanked by Red bars and Blue bars, Checks and Splashes.
Her last name to make a long story short was Howell. What would I find when entering the Military?(L) more name game simile’s. My drill Sergeant in Basic Training at Ft. Gordon , Ga was Sgt Medina. And by the time I got to Belvoir in Virginia the CO of the S4 who signed a very high level security clearance with my name on it was Colonel Howell.
( very X file. When clearing out the homestead after parents had passed on the original clearance letter ‘has no date’ from Degussa Belvoir affirming the security clearance.)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4390 Apr 27, 2013
I don't like this clean lines, all white trend. Every room in my house is a different color. My towels don't match. My kids toys are here and there. It's not messy, but it is homey and it always smells like food, not air fresheners. I'm so glad I don't live in an all white box.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4392 Apr 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
The Name Game
My first very first adventure in romance or being smitten as with anyone else who had the experience one chemical haze . 8th and 9th grade are serious times , remember? This could only be matched in pride with far less emotion by a pair of Medina Fan tail pigeons I saved for a month to purchase . The pride of my coop they puffed and pea cocked on their perches putting on quite the show flanked by Red bars and Blue bars, Checks and Splashes.
Her last name to make a long story short was Howell. What would I find when entering the Military?(L) more name game simile’s. My drill Sergeant in Basic Training at Ft. Gordon , Ga was Sgt Medina. And by the time I got to Belvoir in Virginia the CO of the S4 who signed a very high level security clearance with my name on it was Colonel Howell.
( very X file. When clearing out the homestead after parents had passed on the original clearance letter ‘has no date’ from Degussa Belvoir affirming the security clearance.)
Interesting

:)

Location hidden

#4393 Apr 27, 2013
Now, if you took Mr. Zook's glasses off ( my civics teacher at HJ Krebs school) which I did having to fend for my life with him "BAM!" you will see spot on Adolph Hitler. All one needs to do is put a mustache on him and part his hair as Das Fuhrer .

Imagine being taught 'communism'(L) in civics instead of the 3 brnches of Goverment by a jet black haired Menonite who looked just like Adolph.
Then coupling that with , when I went for my GED at Belvoir..........the only studies we were given, no math, no English was the 3 branches of Gubment.

Enough reflection. Today is my birthday.:) April 27th a day Yahoo picks in one news article on thier page now as '10 things you need to remember about April 27th" and the 10 are poppycock.

Here are the things to remember besides my being born which occured on April 27th in history

1981 Beatle Ringo Starr marries actress Barbara Bach [Goldbach]( wow.lucky dude)
1979 George Harrison releases "Love Comes to Everyone"
1972 New York City Mayor John Lindsey appeals that John Lennon not be deported
1964 John Lennon's "In His Own Write" is published in U.S.
1951 Mohammed Mossadeq chosen premier of Persia ( now Iran)
1947 Babe Ruth Day celebrated at Yankee Stadium and through out United States
1860 Thomas J. Jackson is assigned to command Harpers Ferry
1813 Americans under General Pike capture Toronto; Pike is killed
1805 U.S. Marines attack shores of Tripoli

Location hidden

#4394 Apr 27, 2013
Having a 170 iq in the 7th grade helped greatly for a few college courses then off on my own research I went.
And I'm never going back to my old school.( steely dan)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4395 Apr 27, 2013
I don't muck around , am straight to the point .

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4396 Apr 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Is that so? Then why haven't you answered my question about the name of the sock you accused me of entering your PM with two weeks ago at Mod 8's? I've asked numerous times, so how about you get straight to the point and answer.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4397 Apr 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
What YOU are is a RACIST and a Narcissistic piece of human excrement.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T7S6JG4...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#4399 Apr 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Enough reflection. Today is my birthday.:) April 27th
Happy Birthday StellarKnight

http://youtu.be/dePMU8R131s

Location hidden

#4400 Apr 27, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday StellarKnight
http://youtu.be/dePMU8R131s
THANK U!
Dick Hern

Branson, MO

#4401 Apr 27, 2013
I now what the old saying "Old rocking chair's got me". Don't know if I like it or not.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#4404 Apr 27, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
I haven't taken a bath in three years.
I miss it too. ;)
The last place we lived was an old farm house out past the suburbs. It sat in the center of 5 acres of mixed pasture and fruit trees.
In that house was the most wonderful bathtub I've ever had the joy of soaking in.
It was enormous.
Claw footed it sat a good half foot off the floor. A small wooden box sat under it to step on when climbing in or out.
It was metal painted with a thin porcelain veneer, that held onto the heat from the water for a good half hour after it was drained.
I would have lived happily in that house forever just to enjoy soaking in that beautiful tub.
;)
The home we are in now has one of those hideous plastic molded troughs with a shower head attached.
It might be deep enough to wash the dog or a quick load of laundry.
But as far as bathing ...no. The best one can do is a scalding or icy shower while slip sliding precariously on what feels like oiled glass.
Now I've never considered stealing anything in my life. But if I should ever decide to turn a hand at crime....
there is a bathtub,
out in the country
with my name on it.
HA & I have TWO of said claw footed antique tubs & NO shower...I did use the lil hose with sprayer after my surgery last summer but the occasional motel shower feels like heaven to me!!!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4405 Apr 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I don't like this clean lines, all white trend. Every room in my house is a different color. My towels don't match. My kids toys are here and there. It's not messy, but it is homey and it always smells like food, not air fresheners. I'm so glad I don't live in an all white box.
sounds like MY place...I call it country eclectic ...=)))

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#4406 Apr 27, 2013
Happy Birthday Stellar Knight!!!

I no what U did last nite

United States

#4407 Apr 27, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>The racist post was bad enough but that foolishness about 'only seeing good icons'(?) is just stoopid! I guess that speaks to Pais's *credibility*?
Is Geno still sore this morning???

(Keep it up, Ferretface. You won't have a friend left on here. Not that you do now, other than Pie, Geno, and the Cat Lady.)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4409 Apr 27, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Enough reflection. Today is my birthday.:) April 27th

Happy Birthday Stellar. Don't know how I almost missed this.My Daughters birthday is April 28th...:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Tinka 42,076
I Like..... (Mar '14) 10 min Bat5hitcrazy 1,253
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 17 min Grace Nerissa 1,881
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 24 min Grace Nerissa 2,552
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Mister_ E 167,056
Answer a question with a question 28 min Grace Nerissa 438
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min Tinka 171,637
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,647
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 4 hr Mega Monster 21
More from around the web