.......¿.......

#4359 Apr 26, 2013
I detest all organized religions.

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#4360 Apr 26, 2013
I too, detest all organised religions and governments and the elite.

(insert cuss words here)

Level 8

Location hidden

#4361 Apr 26, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>look into my eyes and you will love it again, lol!
well...I DO enjoy gazing into HIS blue eyes...=)))
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4362 Apr 26, 2013
I hate patterns. I see them and try to ignore them all the time. My true nature is to go against them, break them,....

they make me feel shackled.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4363 Apr 26, 2013
I also am against organized religion, due to my upbringing. I know right from wrong and consider myself a good person. My children are taught morals and my husband and I are very good to each other. I used to despise being raised the way I was but am now so thankful for I have the perfect teaching for how not to raise children.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4364 Apr 26, 2013
And, no I am not an aetheist.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4365 Apr 26, 2013
Dich Hern wrote:
Blued yourself out. Beautiful color though. Sure is still mine. Take a closer look.
Speaking if Blue .....

So I was talking with a mature woman yesterday at work . She says : have you seen ppl my age putting that blue streak in their hair ? Out of my mouth I say : " yeah I can't believe these ladies would give themselves a blue job ." With that we started cracking up . It was so accidental but funny as hell .
Ozzie

Oakley, CA

#4366 Apr 26, 2013
after all these years.. things you dont know about me.

~David

nite ob.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4367 Apr 26, 2013
I am recovering from Lung infection.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4368 Apr 26, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking if Blue .....
So I was talking with a mature woman yesterday at work . She says : have you seen ppl my age putting that blue streak in their hair ? Out of my mouth I say : " yeah I can't believe these ladies would give themselves a blue job ." With that we started cracking up . It was so accidental but funny as hell .
THAT IS funny...go check out my "words that sound dirty" post...and he's a native NOLA guy...well Kenner...y'all are SO bad hehe
silly

Carthage, NC

#4369 Apr 26, 2013
"In my mind" I Love a wonderful man, I've never met.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4370 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
I hope and pray you continue to get better and stronger each day..Get Well Soon..

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4371 Apr 26, 2013
silly wrote:
"In my mind" I Love a wonderful man, I've never met.
Now you have met him.

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4372 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Take care that's a long slow recovery
I wish you well!
silly

Carthage, NC

#4373 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have met him.
yea, right-now i can feel your skin touching mine.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4374 Apr 26, 2013
I'm pretty much an open book, so there's not much I can think of that you all don't know.

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#4375 Apr 26, 2013
I am a very generous, loving person. Sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve and am naive.

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4376 Apr 26, 2013
I make people smile.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4377 Apr 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HJ Krebs was a Dane, it seems.
No, I know quite a bit about WWII, but other than in generalities I don't know much of the specifics about Nazi racial theory. I really think all that was lunacy and find that aspect of German history to be shameful, as someone who is half German.
I do recall someone making an off color comment to me that Hitler would have loved me after seeing my children. <rolls eyes>
Tell me about the Krebs, if you would be so kind.
H.J. Krebs Elementary and Jr. High School in Newport Delaware closed a few years back. It was named in honor of H.J. Krebs. And as a child my paperoute ran through Newport Delaware .He soon became the superintendent of the Delaware Sugar Beet Factory, associated with Alfred D. Wagner. Krebs later joined Pusey & Jones Co. and built the first ice plant in Wilmington, Delaware.

In 1886, Krebs, Wagner, and William G. Pennypacker founded the Delaware Chemical Company to produce anhydrous ammonia, which later became the National Ammonia Company.

Around 1902, he formed the Krebs Pigments and Chemical Company. In 1908, he built a new plant in Newport, Delaware.

Now, the intersting thing about the curriculum in this Jr. High school was when I attended their civics class from 8th to 9th grade. Normally in civics we learn the 3 branches of goverment. Not so here. Under the guidence and instruction of a Mr. Zook, a menonite from pennsylvania was taught? Communism. I had a very difficult time with that being as it may.
Mr. Zook was found to pick me out for special treatments. Such as being caught with chewing gum in class being forced to place it on the nose....stand in front of the whole class while his instructions continued holding with outstretched arms two dictionary's and if after time one or more arm sagged from the weight? "WHAP" to the elbows with his wood pointer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 155,208
This Is 'Forward'? 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Word Association. (Nov '10) 13 min Mega Monster 16,922
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Mega Monster 8,705
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min replaytime 141,843
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 25 min Cyan in CA 218
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 30 min Chilli J 3,559
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min TALLYHO 8541 38,436
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 59 min modhippie1 7,638
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 28,562