Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4191 Apr 16, 2013
My daughters name first came from the movie "gone with the wind" Tara . Her second name is my identical twins name .

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#4192 Apr 16, 2013
my daughters name came from a model on the prices right back when bob barker was on and it first cme on the air. " Annitra "

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4193 Apr 17, 2013
I don't like to go fast..it makes my head swirl.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#4194 Apr 17, 2013
I dont do roller coasters..

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#4195 Apr 18, 2013
I have a bit of a foul temper...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4196 Apr 18, 2013
My name is Jennifer Steven. Not telling my surname ;)
I get called Jenny.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#4197 Apr 18, 2013
I'm Luciana Gisele R :)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4199 Apr 18, 2013
I try to get along with others but when push come to shove..I shove back..Don't think I'm as sweet as some think and a easy pushover.You will find out who I really am..I've been called the queen Bo*tch.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4200 Apr 18, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I try to get along with others but when push come to shove..I shove back..Don't think I'm as sweet as some think and a easy pushover.You will find out who I really am..I've been called the queen Bo*tch.
I find honeymyloves post interesting and hope she never has to use it on me!!

:)
Dick Hern

Ozark, MO

#4201 Apr 18, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I try to get along with others but when push come to shove..I shove back..Don't think I'm as sweet as some think and a easy pushover.You will find out who I really am..I've been called the queen Bo*tch.
I like that , truth in advertising );-))

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4202 Apr 18, 2013
I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.You nice to me.I'll be nice to you.
You treat me any different,Take what follows (O:

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#4203 Apr 18, 2013
you go girl..Hey HML whos pushing your buttons.
never mind dont answer that..LOL...I love ya girl.I cant be mean even when someone is being mean to me..LOL..Im an ole softy...:O)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4204 Apr 18, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you go girl..Hey HML whos pushing your buttons.
never mind dont answer that..LOL...I love ya girl.I cant be mean even when someone is being mean to me..LOL..Im an ole softy...:O)
Some thought they was getting a kitten but found out they got a tiger..LOL..Like my ole man said before when I had some trouble with neighbors..They better play with a full deck..These neighbors were men if you want to call them that.LMAO

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4205 Apr 18, 2013
I have my way of handling things..
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4206 Apr 18, 2013
I know how that is. Had someone get really mad because I got off topic. It is an open discussion forum, after all. I'll talk about whatever I want, thank you very much.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4207 Apr 18, 2013
My husband always says,"Don't mess with her too much? That wife of mine holds a lot of personality, and mostly she's sweet, unless you say the wrong thing, then you better run." lol It's the passive agressive ones that get me the most, trying to offend while playing the good guy.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4208 Apr 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I know how that is. Had someone get really mad because I got off topic. It is an open discussion forum, after all. I'll talk about whatever I want, thank you very much.
If I had a dollar every time I get distracted, I wish I had a puppy.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4209 Apr 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
My husband always says,"Don't mess with her too much? That wife of mine holds a lot of personality, and mostly she's sweet, unless you say the wrong thing, then you better run." lol It's the passive agressive ones that get me the most, trying to offend while playing the good guy.
I tell em, "Don't get me started. I don't come with brakes!" ...=)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4210 Apr 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell em, "Don't get me started. I don't come with brakes!" ...=)
I guess it's easier for them to stir the pot on here. We can't exactly get them now can we? Oh, but if we could....
lol

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#4211 Apr 18, 2013
Fighting makes me miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 min Sublime1 16,859
News Scientists say nuts to heart disease 7 min GrowUp 18
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min THE LONE WORKER 216,751
News Pilot's route spells 'Hello' on radar map 17 min Go Blue Forever 4
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 18 min Go Blue Forever 1,633
Benghazi (Oct '15) 36 min Benghazi 131
News Man banned from Panera Bread after women report... 40 min Suezanne 8
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Ferrerman 67,208
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 207,002
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 4 hr Poppyann 1,480
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr DMan 10,609
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Beth Luckys Mom 20,498
More from around the web