Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4129 Apr 15, 2013
Use to be hard for me to accept a compliment..but a lot better now..

Level 9

Location hidden

#4130 Apr 15, 2013
I went through some very bad depression this pass year or so.Refussed the meds and trusted in God.I'm doing better and more like myself.I was going through some every bad stuff at the time with my marriage...I hope and pray NO ONE has to go through what I did..Some would not be here today..SCARY even looking back..

“Hold on to my waist ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#4131 Apr 15, 2013
Well Glade you are here. You are a strong woman..

Level 9

Location hidden

#4132 Apr 15, 2013
I'm glad and very blessed to be here..

I try to help anyone if I can..

“Hold on to my waist ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#4133 Apr 15, 2013
I have noticed that. You sound like someone I would like to be around....
honeymylove wrote:
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#4134 Apr 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:

I can attest to that weather. You realize. It or not you sure helped me. Thank you

Level 9

Location hidden

#4135 Apr 15, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
I can attest to that weather. You realize. It or not you sure helped me. Thank you
You're welcome..Glad I can help anytime..

Level 9

Location hidden

#4136 Apr 15, 2013
Sometimes we help people and never realize it..That is what we are here for..Good people and good friends..Caring for one another.

((HUGS)) for anyone who needs it.(O:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4138 Apr 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Come clean Stellar ... I ask you to tell me "what you helped me with " Jesus you only know me from posting on that thread. We never had any personal conversations . As I've said you go on and on about fictional stories . I'd roll right past that weird stuff .
I believe it was march of 2009 ...roll on past and look it up. You said you were unable to write needed to but were in a slump. I merely posted a message of encouragement.

lol......weird is it? Coast to Coast am radio is as well filled with that 'woo-woo' and is the most listened to am radion station in the world.

Here'
'wooing at cha!
:)

Location hidden

#4139 Apr 15, 2013
Matthew 12-34 wrote:
<quoted text> http://bible.cc/matthew/12-34.htm
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
O generation of vipers!- Christ here applies the argument which he had suggested in the previous verse. They were a wicked race; like poisonous reptiles, with a corrupt and evil nature. They could not be expected to speak good things - that is, to speak favorably of him and his works. As the bad fruit of a tree was the proper effect of its "nature," so were their words about him and his works the proper effect of their nature. The "abundance" or fullness of the "heart" produced the words of the lips. "Vipers" are a poisonous kind of serpents, not often a yard long, and about an inch thick, having a flat head. The males have two large teeth, through which a most deadly poison is thrown into the wound made by the bite. They are an emblem of malignity and mischief. These were strong expressions to be used by the meek and lowly Jesus; but they were not the effect of anger and malice; they were a declaration of the true character of the people with whom he was conversing - a declaration most justly deserved.
Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
So, you saying by biblitexting two passage that the former where The Christ speaks calling others Vipers...does in the latter Luke extrapolation example Christs heart speaking from what was stored up?
Just me ae

Saint Albans, WV

#4140 Apr 15, 2013
I like to laugh at Amy all the time :)

Location hidden

#4141 Apr 15, 2013
This isn't weird. Money is associated with the Antichrist or Satan has been since the marketplace and the Christs heeding 'to render unto Ceaser that which is Ceasers' referencing the 'coin.'

The million plus best seller Bible Code, although interesting I have a different approach in my collectic-ecclectic spiritual investigative journey,to point to many of the same similar revelations.

You will note that Luke is the 3rd Gospel in the New Testament. So noted we move to the 22nd chapter where indeed one finds "Judas' selling out Jesus for again 30 Silver coins.

Now,let's look at the Skull and Bones Secret Society this Ghost ship which landed on American shores from Britain in 1832. Under both the Skull and Bones is the mysterious number 322 ( are things clicking yet?)

And here, to break its code simply reverse the number place it under the original and mulitply it by instelf vertically. Thusly.

______
x2x3x3= 666

Location hidden

#4142 Apr 15, 2013
I'm a collectic-ecclectic spiritual scientist who has a very short fuse when it comes to troll induced agitations .

Location hidden

#4143 Apr 15, 2013
I can only hope when published to have such a high volume of purchases a these best sellers.

( watch out ..this is a woo-woo alert)

The Divinci Code
Holy Blood Holy Grai
The Bible Code
The Spear of Destiny

very similar genre

Location hidden

#4144 Apr 15, 2013
Where has my location been since last night?

Boston.

What happened today in Boston?

I can see for miles.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4145 Apr 15, 2013
I hold my friends close to my heart....when one leaves it breaks my heart..

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4146 Apr 15, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it was march of 2009 ...roll on past and look it up. You said you were unable to write needed to but were in a slump. I merely posted a message of encouragement.

lol......weird is it? Coast to Coast am radio is as well filled with that 'woo-woo' and is the most listened to am radion station in the world.

Here'
'wooing at cha!
Thanks for that message of encouragement . However , that time in my life might have been about expressing myself . Typically I don't do that . Case in point .... Why I didn't explain it . Thanks anyway . At that time all things were so superficial compared to the dense reality of loosing ppl in my world.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4147 Apr 15, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER..! do that to you
maybe its the hotflashes doing it..dont give up your lip smackers girl...!!!!!
@ Sam, Captain and Mike...
lol, good laugh...
but the deboner talk belongs in the poultry forums...
just sayin.
I don't think so...I use st ives apricot facial scrub & have been scrubbing hell outta them then swabbing with rubbing alcohol...I sure wanted my lip balm today after i had popcorn at recess...but I resisted =)))...I also use this scrub on elbows....keeps em sooooo smooth

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4148 Apr 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Use to be hard for me to accept a compliment..but a lot better now..
makes me cry when certain people are super nice to me

“Sharp Dressed Man”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Tempe, AZ

#4149 Apr 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we met before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 min Zani Gray 8,382
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min ECHO 76,667
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 9 min MyLittleSecret 41,516
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 11 min MyLittleSecret 7,357
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 19 min MyLittleSecret 10,126
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min Denny CranesPlace 23,996
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min avon5735 220,783
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Zani Gray 2,130
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sharlene45 4,619
More from around the web