Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Proud To Be Me

Troy, MO

#4087 Apr 14, 2013
I spent the whole day in the state park and now I'm burnt. Completely worth it though.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4088 Apr 14, 2013
I mow my yard myself with a push mower and weed eat.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Half Way There <3

#4089 Apr 14, 2013
I dont do it all the time..HML but I have done it too..it takes me about an hour to do mine..now i help...
Proud To Be Me

Troy, MO

#4090 Apr 14, 2013
I do cardio workouts everyday because I'm terrified of dying from a blood clot. I know that sounds silly, but my grandma and great grandma both died from that. And cardio is supposed to decrease your chances.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4091 Apr 14, 2013
I secretly wish to drive a screwdriver into the eyeball of Trolling on these forums both police and GUbment snoopy doops.

LOL

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4092 Apr 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I mow my yard myself with a push mower and weed eat.
Me too but I gotta do it in shifts cuz of the hives and all... I used to use a reel mower but upgraded last year because the old mower was killing me, plus I can get more done in less time.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4094 Apr 14, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
I secretly wish to drive a screwdriver into the eyeball of Trolling on these forums both police and GUbment snoopy doops.

LOL
Come clean Stellar ... I ask you to tell me "what you helped me with " Jesus you only know me from posting on that thread. We never had any personal conversations . As I've said you go on and on about fictional stories . I'd roll right past that weird stuff .

Level 9

Location hidden

#4095 Apr 14, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
I dont do it all the time..HML but I have done it too..it takes me about an hour to do mine..now i help...
Would be nice to have some help...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4096 Apr 14, 2013
PH,I got one of the results back on the tests I had done..Thank God!The girls are ok (O:

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#4097 Apr 14, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Come clean Stellar ... I ask you to tell me "what you helped me with " Jesus you only know me from posting on that thread. We never had any personal conversations . As I've said you go on and on about fictional stories . I'd roll right past that weird stuff .
Jesus, Barfie, you don't know me at all, either, and we never had any personal conversations. Yet you go on and on about fictional stories.

Bless your little heart...you are mess, Laura Beth!!

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#4098 Apr 14, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what your talking about . I used to see you write a whole lot of ramblings that went on and on . It was on the thread "JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!" . I don't read long story's , pretty much ignored it . If you "helped me with something " I don't recall even speaking with you . Refresh my memory as to what that could be .
I have no idea what your talking about .

Everyone KNOWS that! Tell us something we don't know!!!
U Sound Like

United States

#4099 Apr 14, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
LOL
A NUT that should be in jail.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4100 Apr 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Me too but I gotta do it in shifts cuz of the hives and all... I used to use a reel mower but upgraded last year because the old mower was killing me, plus I can get more done in less time.
As it gets hotter,I too have to mow in shifts..Do you have to do any trimming?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4101 Apr 14, 2013
I have been addicted to lip balm for yrs...went cold turkey a week ago

Level 8

Location hidden

#4102 Apr 14, 2013
I bit my fingernails until I was in my mid 30s

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4103 Apr 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I have been addicted to lip balm for yrs...went cold turkey a week ago
I have a tube in each of my jackets, 4 in my purse, one in the dining room, 2 in my bedroom & 2 in the bathroom, lots of different brands & flavors. I think I maybe be addicted too... I've been using since I was a teen. My favorite is regular old berts bees & raspberry lemonade blistex.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4104 Apr 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I have a tube in each of my jackets, 4 in my purse, one in the dining room, 2 in my bedroom & 2 in the bathroom, lots of different brands & flavors. I think I maybe be addicted too... I've been using since I was a teen. My favorite is regular old berts bees & raspberry lemonade blistex.
omgosh...you're NOT helping!!! lol I kept mine (cherry cols flavored) in my cigarette case (yeah I smoke) its still in my cig case...I just zipped it up in other compartment...really could have used it yesterday at outdoor music fest but I was strong =)))

Level 9

Location hidden

#4105 Apr 14, 2013
I wash my hands a lot..

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4106 Apr 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>As it gets hotter,I too have to mow in shifts..Do you have to do any trimming?
Nope...bikini wax fer me....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4107 Apr 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I wash my hands a lot..
Me too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min syamsu 205,553
A six word game (Dec '08) 4 min Poppyann 19,699
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 min Denny CranesPlace 20,034
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min Poppyann 44,712
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min Poppyann 59,902
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 60,039
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 14 min Special Officer D... 8,874
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 28 min Sparky 33,390
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min CJ Rocker 197,865
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Poppyann 3,932
More from around the web