Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4068 Apr 13, 2013
People judge me as a bad person.You really need to get to know me.I'm not a bad person..
Proud To Be Me

Troy, MO

#4069 Apr 13, 2013
I am a sinfully good cook.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today Gone Tomorrow !!!

#4070 Apr 13, 2013
Im first to defend my friends and end up getting it from everywhere..:O)
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#4071 Apr 13, 2013
To all the beautiful people out there good night. Be it God will, we will all meet tomorrow.

Level 9

#4073 Apr 13, 2013
im just too friendly..:O)...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4074 Apr 13, 2013
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know worry as well as depression is an addiction of sorts? Our brain it so used to doing it that we almost seek out something to be uptight about. Terrible, but the Pity Pot actually is an addiction some have.
Worry is the worst way to waste our times. I'm a pro at it.:(
Gee this discribe your whacked out behavior around here. No wonder you would know about that.

Level 9

#4075 Apr 13, 2013
hey LB want some lemonade...:O)

Level 9

#4076 Apr 13, 2013
Now I dont know if lemonade is good with spam or not..I do like fried spam...TY...:O)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4077 Apr 13, 2013
tangs..........ya'll don't nose about me.

lol

I spend most of my day as an activist online and in the most read home page for news in the world under a couple names.

Here, I am as my real first name Rodger

being creative with a second person rendition of an interview with James Bond on the Korean Crisis.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-tension-put...

Location hidden

#4078 Apr 13, 2013
tangs ya dontz nose hahahha

When Laura Beth was stuck in a rut not able to write which she loves to do...I offered a simple solution waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 09

it was a time of aweful duress for me. I was in or abouts northern South Carolina in an RV park.
There were on a number of occasions running gun fights in the dark nights I could hear.

One time even my window got shot out. Needless to say.........I moved on.

Location hidden

#4080 Apr 13, 2013
Kind Man wrote:
<quoted text>
U R A Kind Man, A Real Man and we knew that about you already. Keep writing!:)
poetic injustice many more than me bare. ty
onward past lock and key
travels your weary under searching strain.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4081 Apr 14, 2013
I have two sisters......

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4082 Apr 14, 2013
I have two brothers and four sisters.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4083 Apr 14, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
tangs ya dontz nose hahahha

When Laura Beth was stuck in a rut not able to write which she loves to do...I offered a simple solution waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 09

it was a time of aweful duress for me. I was in or abouts northern South Carolina in an RV park.
There were on a number of occasions running gun fights in the dark nights I could hear.

I have no idea what your talking about . I used to see you write a whole lot of ramblings that went on and on . It was on the thread "JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!" . I don't read long story's , pretty much ignored it . If you "helped me with something " I don't recall even speaking with you . Refresh my memory as to what that could be .
Mean Girl

United States

#4084 Apr 14, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what your talking about . I used to see you write a whole lot of ramblings that went on and on . It was on the thread "JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!" . I don't read long story's , pretty much ignored it . If you "helped me with something " I don't recall even speaking with you . Refresh my memory as to what that could be .
QUOTE who"Laura Beth wrote: Whoa Trish is fecking senile ....
Stellar Knight never wrote this to me at all. If so provide the link . I know him and we are friendly . You are one sick person that needs help ASAP .

StellarKnight wrote:
tangs ya dontz nose Hahahha
When Laura Beth was stuck in a rut not able to write, which she loves to do...I offered a simple solution waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 09
and it was a time of aweful duress for me. I was in or abouts northern South Carolina in an RV park.
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your idea of friendly? Good to see you found your reply less than four hours after you wanted to share what we don't already know about you. You are a mean girl and you prove it everyday you come out and stalk others and slander their name. We are working to expose your little game of fun. Do you really want us to supply all the links some offer up everytime you speak trash against others? CYP, PH, QC, SB, SP, AD, Trish, and how many others are you nasty with LB? If being mean is your way of having fun then by all means have a nice day LB.
Mean Girl

United States

#4085 Apr 14, 2013
I don't like mean people. Some are being punished for speaking out against them and others are being influenced against them due to the slander they read.

Others join in without much encouragement because they see someone perhaps speaking rudely to another (someone they like) when infact they missed what people like LB do to others to get someone excited enough to tell them OFF.

Some are wondering when others are lying. I don't like liars either because that is mean. Some are being called trouble makers and the LB's out here are getting away with instigating and baiting others.

It's not always easy to ignore mean people that enjoy this sort of FUN.

I just so happen to be one that speaks out when others are bullying someone.
Perhaps

United States

#4086 Apr 14, 2013
Mean Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who"Laura Beth wrote: Whoa Trish is fecking senile ....
Stellar Knight never wrote this to me at all. If so provide the link . I know him and we are friendly . You are one sick person that needs help ASAP .
StellarKnight wrote:
tangs ya dontz nose Hahahha
When Laura Beth was stuck in a rut not able to write, which she loves to do...I offered a simple solution waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 09
and it was a time of aweful duress for me. I was in or abouts northern South Carolina in an RV park.
<quoted text>
Is this your idea of friendly? Good to see you found your reply less than four hours after you wanted to share what we don't already know about you. You are a mean girl and you prove it everyday you come out and stalk others and slander their name. We are working to expose your little game of fun. Do you really want us to supply all the links some offer up everytime you speak trash against others? CYP, PH, QC, SB, SP, AD, Trish, and how many others are you nasty with LB? If being mean is your way of having fun then by all means have a nice day LB.
Maybe you should start HERE and scroll down:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TP9K4C1...

You're welcome.
Proud To Be Me

Troy, MO

#4087 Apr 14, 2013
I spent the whole day in the state park and now I'm burnt. Completely worth it though.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4088 Apr 14, 2013
I mow my yard myself with a push mower and weed eat.

Level 9

#4089 Apr 14, 2013
I dont do it all the time..HML but I have done it too..it takes me about an hour to do mine..now i help...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your Life Story In 6 Words (Feb '08) 5 min -TheExam- 10,301
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 24 min Judy 123 2,870
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 25 min September Daze 27,397
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 28 min Judy 123 3,961
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 30 min Judy 123 26,860
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 32 min Judy 123 1,247
A six word game (Dec '08) 36 min Judy 123 21,214
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 2 hr whatimeisit 970
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 3 hr Parden Pard 2,347
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Dear Missus 223,412
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 7 hr Tunes from the Crypt 781
More from around the web