Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

286 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Proud To Be Me

Vandalia, MO

#3827 Apr 9, 2013
Rock a one piece, big floppy hat, sunglasses, and my SPF 50. I'm bringing pale back.
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3828 Apr 9, 2013
I LOVE Barbecues!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#3829 Apr 9, 2013
and I can't swim even tho my dear sister tried teaching me over & over when I was a kid...

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#3830 Apr 9, 2013
I have never owned a bathing suit..my parents were strick and didnt believe in that sort of thing and I just never wanted one..still dont want one..I do wear halter tops but thats it..I love BBQ's too lupylu..I cant swim but I still like going..I would love to go skinny dipping even though I cant swim..:O)...have never done that..okay enough said..told you I like to talk..LOL...
Proud To Be Me

Vandalia, MO

#3831 Apr 9, 2013
Went skinny dipping once,would never do that now though. That would be a frightening experience for all. LOL

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3832 Apr 9, 2013
I've been swimming for as long as I can remember. My aunt used to swim me across the river on her back with me copying her and did so until I learned to swim on my own. I used to do laps back and forth across the Delaware from my grans to the swim hole. I'd spend my summers in the river. I miss those days!

I also love a good barbecue...if the weather stays nice I may just go to the state park & barbecue this weekend & follow it up with a hike around the lake.
Dick Hern

Reeds Spring, MO

#3833 Apr 9, 2013
Skinny dipping may start (whatever you put in here)
Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3834 Apr 9, 2013
Mr Hern?
Dick Hern

Reeds Spring, MO

#3836 Apr 9, 2013
I like "Dicky boy" so much better. Hi hi.

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

#3837 Apr 9, 2013
well we just might have to start us a BBQ and skinny dip later whos up oops whos for it I should say.:O)...

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#3838 Apr 9, 2013
Proud To Be Me wrote:
Went skinny dipping once,would never do that now though. That would be a frightening experience for all. LOL
only once for me too in a very private pool...would do that again in a heartbeat!!!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#3839 Apr 9, 2013
I actually use to swim in the pool if I kicked off could swim from one end to the other & then back again...stayed close to the side

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3840 Apr 9, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I wear my baby doll swimsuit ... if they don't like it, they can bite me!!!
Is that like a tank-kini? That's what I wear, but the top is a halter. Last year though, NO WAY!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3841 Apr 9, 2013
I've been swimming ever since I can remember. My grandparents lived on a lake and I kept jumping off of the dock since I could walk, so they figured they better teach me how to swim! Love water, always have. These days, when we go to the lake, we grab our floating devices and just chill in the water, drinking beer and having fun!

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

#3842 Apr 9, 2013
sounds cool HippiC...I will get in the water if I am left alone but too many people trying to make a big deal out of lets throw her in she will either swim or drown,not a good idea with me..LOL..

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3843 Apr 9, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
sounds cool HippiC...I will get in the water if I am left alone but too many people trying to make a big deal out of lets throw her in she will either swim or drown,not a good idea with me..LOL..
Some people! My ex-husband used to think it was funny to hold me under water. He found out real quick that it wasn't funny! I swear his doo dads swelled to twice their size! LOL! Needless to say, I don't like being held under water!

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

#3844 Apr 9, 2013
well heres something you dont know about me .the water reaches my boobs and I kind of panic..Lol thats not very far either since im only 5'2.LOL..I will just stay in the kiddie pool or go where I can wade out as far as I like then sit down.
LOL..sounds like "ex" learned his lesson..LOL great job.
Dick Hern

Reeds Spring, MO

#3846 Apr 9, 2013
Tricky Dicky----at it again. Hi hi

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

#3847 Apr 9, 2013
hey there "tricky dicky" just what seems to be that you are up to now???and by the way you wasnt sneaking in we already saw you...LOL..:O)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3848 Apr 9, 2013
When I was a kid we used to go to this place in Florida (when my parents were still together) I'm pretty sure it was called Eden's Beach and there was a dock out in the ocean that was up on pillars about 20 feet above the water with only 1 ladder. You could climb up but you had to jump off into the water to get down. I was scared of heights but I tell ya I managed to jump off that thing more than once!

I remember the first time we went there, my lil sis had no problems jumping off that thing. I can still remember laying on my belly looking over the side off into the water thinking crap, I'll just stay here all night!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 165,360
Poll Where do Men Masturbate? 11 min willy 3
Things that make life eaiser... 21 min wichita-rick 677
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 23 min Cyan in CA 2,243
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 25 min Cyan in CA 2,692
Play "end of the name"... 27 min Zani Grey 153
What Can Be Checked? 31 min Preferences 55
Poll Adrian Devine............ where are you?? (May '11) 34 min Sooooooo 74
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 1 hr needs proof 30
News Is this the world's worst airport sandwich? 2 hr Dr Wu 9