Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3726 Apr 6, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
boyz to men...
most definitely a defining moment of life for me.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3727 Apr 6, 2013
I used to organize my younger siblings to perform in little shows and we once held our own parade...

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3728 Apr 7, 2013
I'm a lil' bit bossy. Just the teensiest bit.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3729 Apr 7, 2013
I volunteer and am in charge of 11 quilters.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#3730 Apr 7, 2013
I donate braids of hair to locks of love, about every 4-5 years. Working on the 5th one, almost ready.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#3731 Apr 7, 2013
I llove quilting..Q.Q. have made a few nothing fancy just the plain block type..hope everybody is having a nice day..mine good.:O)
Proud To Be Me

Eolia, MO

#3732 Apr 7, 2013
I love working out to really old, cheesy workout videos. "Make it burn, Jane." Lol.

Since: Nov 12

Williamstown, WV

#3733 Apr 7, 2013
I love going NUDE on Private Beaches

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Almost Half Way There...

#3734 Apr 7, 2013
well thats nice..to each their own..hope your look good enough to go naked...LOL..i prefer clothes on..
Kathleena

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3735 Apr 7, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
well thats nice..to each their own..hope your look good enough to go naked...LOL..i prefer clothes on..
AND, what's 'look good enough' to you, PrincASS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3736 Apr 7, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
NO MATTER... HOW you LOOK In YOUR own SKIN..it is YOURS!!...YOUR Home, YOUR Sanctuary... DO AS YOU PLEASE!!...SOCIETY... RULES OUR LIFE...Outside YOUR HOME!!...LIVE your FREAKIN' LIFE!, Princess Hey!!!

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3737 Apr 7, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
LOL... I agree... at least a swimsuit :)

Since: Nov 12

Williamstown, WV

#3738 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I agree... at least a swimsuit :)
Ride an Ultra Classic Nude and belong to BARE BUTT BIKERS , look at the site....

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3739 Apr 7, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>most definitely a defining moment of life for me.
Sometimes the painful lessons we learn in life are the most important. Your story touched my heart.
Brings to mind the quote "Grant us wisdom".
Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of yourself.
Kathleena

Location hidden

#3740 Apr 7, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the painful lessons we learn in life are the most important. Your story touched my heart.
How EMBARRASSING that ANYONE would share an intimate part of 'oneself' on such a sleazy forum as OFFBEAT!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Almost Half Way There...

#3741 Apr 7, 2013
to each their own if you want to run around naked then go for it..I prefer clothes and enough on to get the guys guessing whats underneath..why put out it all out there before they get you..but do what is good for you..we all have opinions and that was mine..we all that choice to disagree too.I still love ya's..:O)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3742 Apr 7, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>
your very welcome. Funny how wisdom usually comes with a price....

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3743 Apr 7, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
<quoted text>
How EMBARRASSING that ANYONE would share an intimate part of 'oneself' on such a sleazy forum as OFFBEAT!
As you just did? Nice day for particularly nasty weather. This may be more apropos?
http://www.imbecile.me/pic/dog-with-spaghetti...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3744 Apr 7, 2013
Kathleena wrote :

Beth writes :

Yes and that's why you are here day and night with 250 profiles to post from . You must love this sleazy place huh ? Rotflmao . Now Pie go change your diapers. Your shite is starting to stink once again .
Kathleena

Location hidden

#3745 Apr 7, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
to each their own if you want to run around naked then go for it..I prefer clothes and enough on to get the guys guessing whats underneath..why put out it all out there before they get you..but do what is good for you..we all have opinions and that was mine..we all that choice to disagree too.I still love ya's..:O)
..we all have opinions and that was mine..

No yours was NOT an opinion...you offered NO opinion of sunbathing on a 'private beach'....only that you hoped someone looked 'good enough' to sunbath on a private beach. Shame on you, the you who has posted, ad nauseum about how we are all beautiful...You are just another phony Jesus freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple claims dog murdered over Clinton sign 2 min Spotted Girl 35
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Sam 59,836
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 min Sam 8,852
News Ultra-marathon runner reunited with missing str... 6 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Rider on the Storm 197,611
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min Knock off purse s... 33,243
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min syamsu 204,996
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,025
More from around the web