Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3620 Apr 5, 2013
Dick Hern- wrote:
<quoted text>
LupyLu
If I did it correctly, I looked up Australia on the world clock. Found that there is 1 day and 15 hours between where you Are and where I am in Missouri. Interesting, it is 11:24 P.M. Here and 2:24 P.M. Next day there. Guess you could tell me what is going to happen tomorrow. So I go to sleep you just finished lunch. Talk to you later.
DH@
That's right. See you later <3

Level 6

Location hidden

#3621 Apr 5, 2013
In 3 days, I'm getting a new tatt! Very exciting :D

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#3622 Apr 5, 2013
hey Lupylu what kind of tat you getting? how many have you got already if you dont mind me asking??I wanted one around my ankle but not sure..hope everyone is having a great morning..:O)..

Level 6

Location hidden

#3623 Apr 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
hey Lupylu what kind of tat you getting? how many have you got already if you dont mind me asking??I wanted one around my ankle but not sure..hope everyone is having a great morning..:O)..
Hey Princess! I have 6 and the new one will be my biggest! I love them! What were you thinking of getting?
tmi

Bensenville, IL

#3627 Apr 5, 2013
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS wrote:
<quoted text>Hitting the fridge for some water (LOL) HAYSTACKS?
Im gonna hit the latrine and drop a huge stool before bed,Good night all.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3628 Apr 5, 2013
Simply deVine wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up again Dicky boy.....the time difference, Australia (East Coust) is 15 hours ahead of Missouri, NOT ONE DAY and 15 hours.
Oh yeah... I read his post again, I missed the day, I thought he said 15 hrs.

“Boy. I need a hug.”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3629 Apr 5, 2013
Simply deVine wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up again Dicky boy.....the time difference, Australia (East Coust) is 15 hours ahead of Missouri, NOT ONE DAY and 15 hours.
Thank you for the correction You of course ,are correct, I will always be in your debt. And thank you for the"Dicky boy", haven't been called that In years,you make me feel so young .

DH@

Level 9

#3630 Apr 5, 2013
hey lupylu looks like and indian bracelet with the the rond madallion and there are three feathers hanging down from it..put the turquoise colors in it around the ankle and on the madallion..im just not really sure..

Level 6

Location hidden

#3631 Apr 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Princess! My avatar is a picture of the tattoo I'll be getting. I can't wait!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3632 Apr 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
hey lupylu looks like and indian bracelet with the the rond madallion and there are three feathers hanging down from it..put the turquoise colors in it around the ankle and on the madallion..im just not really sure..
Yep, it is on that one, mine won't have the blue.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3633 Apr 5, 2013
Dick Hern- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the correction You of course ,are correct, I will always be in your debt. And thank you for the"Dicky boy", haven't been called that In years,you make me feel so young .
DH@
How are you doing today Dicky boy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3634 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is on that one, mine won't have the blue.
I'm so sorry, please ignore this post I'm responding on Princess, I spazzed out there for a sec....

Of course you were talking about the tatt you're thinking of getting and it sounds lovely :)

“Boy. I need a hug.”

Location hidden

#3635 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>How are you doing today Dicky boy?
So far so good,didn't get much sleep last night. Have been. Up for a few hours. Beautiful day here today. Thank you for the " Dicky boy".
DH@

Level 6

Location hidden

#3636 Apr 5, 2013
Dick Hern- wrote:
<quoted text>
So far so good,didn't get much sleep last night. Have been. Up for a few hours. Beautiful day here today. Thank you for the " Dicky boy".
DH@
I generally don't sleep much. What prevented you from sleeping Mr Hern? Are you alright?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3637 Apr 5, 2013
I burnt my bottom lip today and it stings :(

“Boy. I need a hug.”

Location hidden

#3638 Apr 5, 2013
Sorry about your lip. Nothing wrong just can't sleep like I used to. Just 3 or 4 hours at a time. Usually a couple in the afternoon and then midnight or so.
Beautiful day here today lots of sun,just a little breeze about 65. Degrees. Guess my picture goes with these posts so can drop the DH@

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3639 Apr 5, 2013
I love to laugh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3640 Apr 5, 2013
Dick Hern- wrote:
Sorry about your lip. Nothing wrong just can't sleep like I used to. Just 3 or 4 hours at a time. Usually a couple in the afternoon and then midnight or so.
Beautiful day here today lots of sun,just a little breeze about 65. Degrees. Guess my picture goes with these posts so can drop the DH@
That's very kind of you.

Level 9

#3642 Apr 5, 2013
your tat looks like a pretty good size one..
wow..dont know if I can handle a big tat..LOL..havent ever had one so does it hurt really bad I heard that its where you get it..tru or not..oh and good evening Mr.Hern..nice seeing you..it must be an old thing I get about that many hours of sleep as well..:O)...

Level 6

Location hidden

#3643 Apr 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
your tat looks like a pretty good size one..
wow..dont know if I can handle a big tat..LOL..havent ever had one so does it hurt really bad I heard that its where you get it..tru or not..oh and good evening Mr.Hern..nice seeing you..it must be an old thing I get about that many hours of sleep as well..:O)...
The pain varies depending on the area and your pain threshold. I can handle tatts but not waxing...LOL... Go figure :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min razz58 35,032
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min DumpTrump 230,738
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 43 min Brandiiiiiiii 507
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr Politico Incorrecto 9,073
I'd rather... (Oct '11) 2 hr North Mountain 1,890
One Word (Jan '09) 3 hr Blue Bird 18,698
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,156