Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3574 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
I 'm 85 alone and lonesome Don't want pity,just someone to talk to. Small town here in. Missouri about 346 souls.
D H@
Hi Dick! I'll to to you :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#3575 Apr 4, 2013
*Talk to you
archie bonker

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3576 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
I 'm 85 alone and lonesome Don't want pity,just someone to talk to. Small town here in. Missouri about 346 souls.
D H@
Hey,I wont call ya dick but I will address ya as mr hern.How's it goin mr hern,How bout that electricity hah?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3577 Apr 4, 2013
I'll talk to almost anyone.
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3578 Apr 4, 2013
I've been known by Dick for lo these many years. Thanks to all of you. Now I have something to look forward to. Thanks again, my world has been. expanded
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3579 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I'll talk to almost anyone.
Hope to be worthy of your time
DH@
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3580 Apr 4, 2013
My I address my posts To everyone? Live just outside Poplar Bluff, Mo. Weather cool today, but nice at least so far. God Bless
DH@

Level 6

Location hidden

#3581 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope to be worthy of your time
DH@
Just about anyone is worthy of my time these days... may I ask, why do you put an ampersand next to your initials?
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3582 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Just about anyone is worthy of my time these days... may I ask, why do you put an ampersand next to your initials?
I don't know , well I do, used to use initials LAW for an old friend of mine, but someone started to use my name in posts, so I dropped. The LAW.
DH@

Level 6

Location hidden

#3583 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know , well I do, used to use initials LAW for an old friend of mine, but someone started to use my name in posts, so I dropped. The LAW.
DH@
Interesting... So, any plans for today Dick? I tell you, I drank way too much water today and now I'm all bloated! Do you live in the country?
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3584 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting... So, any plans for today Dick? I tell you, I drank way too much water today and now I'm all bloated! Do you live in the country?
Well no, I live in a big city. A little over 300 or so. I was a rural carrier for USPS in California for 38 years. Lost my wife of 37 years. 4 years ago. Sure wish I had listened to her,when she tried to teach me how to shop,clean house, and everything she always did for
Me. Bet she is with God laughing at me. Saying I told you so.
DH@
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3585 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting... So, any plans for today Dick? I tell you, I drank way too much water today and now I'm all bloated! Do you live in the country?
Sorry about that forgot to tell you, sometimes I just get into the car and go for a ride. As rural carrier used to drive about 170 miles a day.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3586 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that forgot to tell you, sometimes I just get into the car and go for a ride. As rural carrier used to drive about 170 miles a day.
Cool, I love driving, the longer the better, so what do you do with your time now? Sorry to hear about your wife <3
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3588 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Cool, I love driving, the longer the better, so what do you do with your time now? Sorry to hear about your wife <3
Just sit here watch Fox News ,look out the window and watch the wind blow the trees. Yes, I really miss her ,and her council .. I like to make jokes, she used to tell me,"that's not funny,Dick".
DH@

Level 6

Location hidden

#3589 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sit here watch Fox News ,look out the window and watch the wind blow the trees. Yes, I really miss her ,and her council .. I like to make jokes, she used to tell me,"that's not funny,Dick".
DH@
Awwww <3 you can tell me a joke if you like :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#3590 Apr 4, 2013
I am very protective of people I care about.
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3592 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I am very protective of people I care about.
Do you mind if I ask you what state you are a citizen of. Maybe we could go for a long ride , one day,lots of room for anyone that would like to join the ride
DH @

Level 6

Location hidden

#3593 Apr 4, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind if I ask you what state you are a citizen of. Maybe we could go for a long ride , one day,lots of room for anyone that would like to join the ride
DH @
Sure, I live in Queensland, Australia. I don't accept rides from strangers though :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#3594 Apr 4, 2013
I have a headache and Aspirin is doing nothing :(
Dick Hern

West Plains, MO

#3595 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I live in Queensland, Australia. I don't accept rides from strangers though :)
Boy! That would be a long ride,both ways. You are correct no riding with strangers even 85 year old ones. Funny , you made my day thanks!!!!
DH@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min andet1987 23,786
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 36 min greymouser 7,099
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 40 min Yournotgoingtobel... 16,695
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 42 min Yournotgoingtobel... 83,741
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min 8541 MARINE 75,330
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 44 min Yournotgoingtobel... 13,279
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 45 min Yournotgoingtobel... 39,751
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr harleyhoney 22,013
Memorial Day 2 hr GreyHound 52
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 217,365