Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#3410 Mar 30, 2013
I'm in trouble...

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3411 Mar 30, 2013
if there were an economic collapse tomorrow...my life skills are well honed to take care of 3 people myself included just off the land.

I'm a mile ahead of the curve of Road Warrior economic collapses.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3412 Mar 30, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
I'm in trouble...
Again? Like we all didn't know that. If you're breathing....you're in trouble!:)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#3413 Mar 30, 2013
I'm in trouble...
well I hope your kidding Enzo!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#3414 Mar 30, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
When I cook, I prepare enough for an army...old habit from growing up in a large family.
I am always bound and determined that all the left overs get eating. my kids hate it but I hate to waste food. Growing up we never had food to waste. My uncle used to always say you better eat what you have, because we may not have it tomorrow.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#3415 Mar 30, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well I hope your kidding Enzo!
No, the bosslady told me to take out the trash and jokingly I said I did that before getting married.
She isn't laughing right now...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3416 Mar 30, 2013
I LOVE junk food...but I'm diabetic...not fair.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#3417 Mar 30, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Again? Like we all didn't know that. If you're breathing....you're in trouble!:)
If I hold my breath I"ll fart thus resulting in the inevitable trouble that follows...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#3419 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No, the bosslady told me to take out the trash and jokingly I said I did that before getting married.
She isn't laughing right now...
remind her your sense of humor is one of the reasons she fell in love with you?
annette

Independence, KS

#3420 Mar 30, 2013
i dont like children. I'm a freak in the sack ILOVE women I like the color purple because it is the color of insanity. I prefer redheads
crazylady

Independence, KS

#3421 Mar 30, 2013
everyone thinks im a very happy person,but in reality im close to suicide more than four times a week

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#3422 Mar 31, 2013
crazylady wrote:
everyone thinks im a very happy person,but in reality im close to suicide more than four times a week
you should really open up to someone like a friend or doctor,'maybe even a pastor at a church and get some help. Living like that must be terrible for you but your not alone, people suffer from depression everywhere and there is help for you but you need to take the first step. I hope you can get the help you need and start enjoying your life...

Something people don't know about me, I often thought of suicide when I was younger.
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3423 Mar 31, 2013
I aspire to be a crazy cat lady.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3424 Mar 31, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>you should really open up to someone like a friend or doctor,'maybe even a pastor at a church and get some help. Living like that must be terrible for you but your not alone, people suffer from depression everywhere and there is help for you but you need to take the first step. I hope you can get the help you need and start enjoying your life...
Something people don't know about me, I often thought of suicide when I was younger.
You are so right to tell them to get help..I have suffer depression and it wasn't any fun.I refused the meds for I have tried them before and they made me worse.Yes they calms me but I could not function..Everyone has to do what is best for them in order to heal.I went into a very bad depression due to my marriage problem with husband.The things he did and said to me..Both was bad....Depression was the worse thing I think ever happened to me even though I had many things to happen to me even stabbed mulitiply times even to my face..

PLEASE anyone dealing with depression,get the help you need..You're not alone..
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3425 Mar 31, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right to tell them to get help..I have suffer depression and it wasn't any fun.I refused the meds for I have tried them before and they made me worse.Yes they calms me but I could not function..Everyone has to do what is best for them in order to heal.I went into a very bad depression due to my marriage problem with husband.The things he did and said to me..Both was bad....Depression was the worse thing I think ever happened to me even though I had many things to happen to me even stabbed mulitiply times even to my face..
PLEASE anyone dealing with depression,get the help you need..You're not alone..
I had severe postnatal depression....3 times.....my ex left....
dr fill

Lisle, IL

#3426 Mar 31, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
I LOVE junk food...but I'm diabetic...not fair.
I think you have the cart before the horse.You are a diabetic because you love junk food.FYI.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3427 Mar 31, 2013
My Hebrew name is Carmela Gavriela

“hey!!!”

Since: Mar 13

Bensalem, PA

#3428 Mar 31, 2013
I am a very shy person. Specially in front of the ladies.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3429 Mar 31, 2013
I'm shy in front of new friends. After that I'm nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 161,462
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 9 min Simply_Red 14,115
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 12 min Old Sam 1,468
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 14 min Old Sam 5,236
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Old Sam 10,720
Things that make life eaiser... 17 min Nobody 2 Special 116
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 18 min Old Sam 8,005
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 48 min Crazy Jae 28,866
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Trapper John MD 565
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 109