283 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3347 Mar 28, 2013
Things you don't know about me....I'm often misunderstood.

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#3348 Mar 28, 2013
no no terminal illness just letting you all know hey we arent promised tomorrow all we have is today so if im not around for a while like more than a few days unless I have told you guys Im going away then I have left the building for sure..just remember me with a smile..and all the love I have for all of you..hey sis..hows it going?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#3349 Mar 28, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I think cricket is the cheapest phone service.FYI.
...did you sign a 2 year contract?...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3350 Mar 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstood me.When I said father-in-law should have 2 in case one couldn't do it..I was not speaking of 2 WILLS.I was speaking of 2 people to take care of children.If one could not do it then the other would/could..
BING! And the light goes on... thx for clearing that up.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3351 Mar 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>BING! And the light goes on... thx for clearing that up.
My pleasure.

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3352 Mar 28, 2013
I adore technology.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3353 Mar 29, 2013
I think I've told too much already.

“The..”

Level 6

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3354 Mar 29, 2013
I don't sleep much.
Dick Hern

Reeds Spring, MO

#3355 Mar 29, 2013
To quilter queen

I think that goes for most of us
DH@
dr fill

Roselle, IL

#3356 Mar 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...did you sign a 2 year contract?...
Cricket dont force ya withe two year contracts.I can leave anytime I want.Unlimited minutes and text for now 39.00 per month.It started out at 25.00 per month about five years ago.Im still lovein it.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3357 Mar 29, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
I think I've told too much already.
You're not alone.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3358 Mar 29, 2013
Getting results from another test and it's normal..2 more to go for me..this week coming and believing those will be ok as well..

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Two Hearts In Love

#3359 Mar 29, 2013
yes HML they will be too..((Faith))...okay we can never know too much about you..QQ and HML just tell us..I love hearing it..okay I have said too much but oh well ..I love walks in the rain with that special someone and a big umbrella..:O)
Dick Hern

Reeds Spring, MO

#3360 Mar 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Getting results from another test and it's normal..2 more to go for me..this week coming and believing those will be ok as well..
Congratulations ,good luck with the other two tests . God Bless
DH@

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3361 Mar 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
so glad to hear that HML! There's no news like good news from the doctor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3362 Mar 29, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
If you children are still minors you must make arrangements for them. Do not be so irresponsible as to leave it up to the state or so called friends to make those decisions. Do your boys have God parents? Perhaps you could have a sit down with your trusted friends and ask if they would be willing to care for the kids? Get it in writing and stipulate your wishes. You say you have no family left...what about people on your wife's side? Have you lost touch with her family? Reach out to them....they are still aunts and uncles-cousins and kin to your boys. You tug at my heart, Dude. Wishing only the best for you and your boys.{{Heart}}
i really appreciate all the good advice i see here!! i have made plans... that fear was a great motivator!! 3 of the 5 are almost self-sustainable... "almost responsible adults" i fondly refer to them. the other two are "taken care of" in case...
it still scares the hell outta me... society changes with each generation, and where it's headed worries me.

just saying

ty ;)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3363 Mar 29, 2013
I'm looking for love ... not here, out there in the world.
I fear I'll be left alone in life.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#3364 Mar 29, 2013
Stocking wrote:
I'm looking for love ... not here, out there in the world.
I fear I'll be left alone in life.
awwwwwwwwwwww I was just so darn happy to get out of 28 yr marriage I enjoyed the heck outta being alone...I did enjoy dating after a few months of separation, didn't want to be a in a relationship for a long time, then BAM...here comes my Sugar Bear...met him online...he only lived 5 mins away...now I said I would never date anyone from my small hometown, but he wasn't from there...had just moved there...anyhoo...Gid bless... hope you find what you're looking for soon...sometimes I think God sends us someone when we least expect it =)))

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#3365 Mar 29, 2013
OK---I have not had shower in 3 1/2 months...CAUSE all I have at home is antique claw foot tubs...you cannot imagine how good that shower felt to me earlier!!!

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#3366 Mar 29, 2013
just_ola wrote:
OK---I have not had shower in 3 1/2 months...CAUSE all I have at home is antique claw foot tubs...you cannot imagine how good that shower felt to me earlier!!!
Hi Ola!...camera extra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min deutscher Nationa... 116,794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 147,024
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 15 min Hoozie 121
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 29 min Fundie Taliban 26
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 32 min just_ola 137,745
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 36 min just_ola 4,915
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 38 min wichita-rick 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min Dragoon 20,580
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 36,521
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 4 hr Cecil B DeMille 955
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••