Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3334 Mar 28, 2013
I get caught up in silly debates.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3335 Mar 28, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
If you children are still minors you must make arrangements for them. Do not be so irresponsible as to leave it up to the state or so called friends to make those decisions. Do your boys have God parents? Perhaps you could have a sit down with your trusted friends and ask if they would be willing to care for the kids? Get it in writing and stipulate your wishes. You say you have no family left...what about people on your wife's side? Have you lost touch with her family? Reach out to them....they are still aunts and uncles-cousins and kin to your boys. You tug at my heart, Dude. Wishing only the best for you and your boys.{{Heart}}
I once was thinking of my son who was 7 at the time to have it fix who would raise my child if I was to die..It was suggested by a social worker at the time since I was a young widow..My dad was so stupid and a know it all. Said to me ,You can't will your kid.. and laughed at me..I knew I didn't want any of my so call family to raise my son and differently not my dead husband's family...even worse..I thank God for letting me raise my son and he is now 39..but we need to have things ready in case..can always make changes..I know my secon in-laws had it fix at one time if any thing was to happen to them I was to raise the 2 grandchildren they adopted plus their youngest son who is mental..The Grand children are grown time of their passing and the other their daughter has him..The mother had changed the will.Which I had told my father-in-law he should have 2 in case the first can't do this..He told me he did.....I yet have things to do..My grave is paid for and I have life insurance..I have checked on funeral arrangements but haven't done anything as yet.No wills made as of yet..

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Halloween Coming Soon !!!!

#3336 Mar 28, 2013
all my stuff in place and waiting...when God sees fit to take me..I guess my mansion isnt ready yet..when it is and I am gone ..you guys remember how much I have loved it here being with all of you..you guys have brought me so much joy..its been wonderful...ILY all of you too..:O)(((hugs)))

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3337 Mar 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>The mother had changed the will.Which I had told my father-in-law he should have 2 in case the first can't do this..He told me he did.....
Just an FYI, Honey, you can't have 2 wills. It's general practice for the lawyer who prepares the second (or any subsequent)will to tear up/shred and throw out the first will and there's language in the will that voids/revokes any prior wills.
bible genius

Rolling Meadows, IL

#3338 Mar 28, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
all my stuff in place and waiting...when God sees fit to take me..I guess my mansion isnt ready yet..when it is and I am gone ..you guys remember how much I have loved it here being with all of you..you guys have brought me so much joy..its been wonderful...ILY all of you too..:O)(((hugs)))
You got some type of terminal illness?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3339 Mar 28, 2013
I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I had 3 sons and 3 daughters.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3340 Mar 28, 2013
bible genius wrote:
<quoted text>You got some type of terminal illness?
well aren't you just a fun-filled little lollipop!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3341 Mar 28, 2013
I dislike injustice.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#3342 Mar 28, 2013
I have three kids....one of each.
dr fill

Bensenville, IL

#3343 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I dislike injustice.
I hate squash.

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#3344 Mar 28, 2013
What a crazy day... I had to go get a cheaper phone today.

[email protected]
dr fill

Bensenville, IL

#3345 Mar 28, 2013
Law D Doll wrote:
What a crazy day... I had to go get a cheaper phone today.
[email protected]
I think cricket is the cheapest phone service.FYI.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3346 Mar 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Just an FYI, Honey, you can't have 2 wills. It's general practice for the lawyer who prepares the second (or any subsequent)will to tear up/shred and throw out the first will and there's language in the will that voids/revokes any prior wills.
You misunderstood me.When I said father-in-law should have 2 in case one couldn't do it..I was not speaking of 2 WILLS.I was speaking of 2 people to take care of children.If one could not do it then the other would/could..

Level 9

Location hidden

#3347 Mar 28, 2013
Things you don't know about me....I'm often misunderstood.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Halloween Coming Soon !!!!

#3348 Mar 28, 2013
no no terminal illness just letting you all know hey we arent promised tomorrow all we have is today so if im not around for a while like more than a few days unless I have told you guys Im going away then I have left the building for sure..just remember me with a smile..and all the love I have for all of you..hey sis..hows it going?

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#3349 Mar 28, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I think cricket is the cheapest phone service.FYI.
...did you sign a 2 year contract?...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3350 Mar 28, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstood me.When I said father-in-law should have 2 in case one couldn't do it..I was not speaking of 2 WILLS.I was speaking of 2 people to take care of children.If one could not do it then the other would/could..
BING! And the light goes on... thx for clearing that up.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3351 Mar 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>BING! And the light goes on... thx for clearing that up.
My pleasure.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3352 Mar 28, 2013
I adore technology.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3353 Mar 29, 2013
I think I've told too much already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
halloween 2017 4 min Emerald 27
News Thong jeans are just the latest weird fashion t... 30 min Emerald 9
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,059
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 278
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 150,488
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Geno 29,121
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,106
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Pstr 224,565
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 2 hr Pstr 586
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Pstr 6,457