Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#3311 Mar 27, 2013
Hal Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!
She'd probably go for a big Eddy.

*Note-("current/Eddy "? Get It?)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3312 Mar 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I am mostly French .
Going to Lafayette this weekend =)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3313 Mar 27, 2013
Ola wrote :

Going to Lafayette this weekend =)

Beth writes :

Ohhhhh I'm so jealous ! Have a great time ! My twin just went back home to New Orleans. I'm missing that place . I need a break hopefully ill be able to visit soon !

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3314 Mar 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ola wrote :
Going to Lafayette this weekend =)
Beth writes :
Ohhhhh I'm so jealous ! Have a great time ! My twin just went back home to New Orleans. I'm missing that place . I need a break hopefully ill be able to visit soon !
Friends have recommended some authentic restaurants for us to try out...he is super excited bout that lol...we both enjoy the flea market...several online lady friends of mine are from NOLA area & they meet about twice a month...hopefully one day I can meet them too
french dude

Medinah, IL

#3315 Mar 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ola wrote :
Going to Lafayette this weekend =)
Beth writes :
Ohhhhh I'm so jealous ! Have a great time ! My twin just went back home to New Orleans. I'm missing that place . I need a break hopefully ill be able to visit soon !
Wee Wee mofrair!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3316 Mar 27, 2013
I have met 'Denny Crain' in London, we took a river cruise , had lunch, and then went for a drink in the 'texas embassy ..... it was a really nice day out.... and I was glad to meet him.....
dr fill

Medinah, IL

#3317 Mar 27, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
I have met 'Denny Crain' in London, we took a river cruise , had lunch, and then went for a drink in the 'texas embassy ..... it was a really nice day out.... and I was glad to meet him.....
What else did you do with denny?Was there any action?If ya know what I mean.
hung punk

Medinah, IL

#3318 Mar 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ola wrote :
Going to Lafayette this weekend =)
Beth writes :
Ohhhhh I'm so jealous ! Have a great time ! My twin just went back home to New Orleans. I'm missing that place . I need a break hopefully Ill be able to visit soon !
You poor baby,Just lay down and I'll massage all that nasty tension out of your body.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~~ I have Hope~~

#3319 Mar 27, 2013
hung punk wrote:
<quoted text> You poor baby,Just lay down and I'll massage all that nasty tension out of your body.
Just as simple as that..HUH??

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3320 Mar 27, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I am mostly French .
I am part Scotch and part water :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3321 Mar 27, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> What else did you do with denny?Was there any action?If ya know what I mean.
S&P is a lovely young woman and I am over the hill :)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3322 Mar 27, 2013
hung punk wrote:
<quoted text> You poor baby,Just lay down and I'll massage all that nasty tension out of your body.
Just wait till Mother ferret finds out...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3323 Mar 27, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
I have met 'Denny Crain' in London, we took a river cruise , had lunch, and then went for a drink in the 'texas embassy ..... it was a really nice day out.... and I was glad to meet him.....
how very cool for both of you!! Hey thanks for sharing that s&p, there's a few people on here I hope to meet some day, you just never know.
dr fill

Medinah, IL

#3324 Mar 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>S&P is a lovely young woman and I am over the hill :)
Thats what bill clinton said?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3325 Mar 27, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I came close to death a few times.It felt so piecful I said to myself.Holy crap that was relaxing.It felt so relaxed and calm.Time like stood still and I just melted into my seat.Nothing scary at all.I didnt see any tunnel or bright light.Maybe I have a realistic mind that doesnt day dream.But if there is a beyond that would be cool but if there isnt then it doesnt matter anyway right?
well, i've been there too, and it WASN'T
all rosy for me... by aaaaaany means

just_ola... yes... its the leaving all the boys that scares the hell outta me. i'm it for them my family is gone except for them THAT scares the hell outta me!

just saying

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3326 Mar 27, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i've been there too, and it WASN'T
all rosy for me... by aaaaaany means
just_ola... yes... its the leaving all the boys that scares the hell outta me. i'm it for them my family is gone except for them THAT scares the hell outta me!
just saying
Am sure..YOU have FOREVER friends that have become your extended family, perhaps.. They would consider caring for the tykes.. if anything dreadful would happen to you, God Forbid!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3327 Mar 27, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i've been there too, and it WASN'T
all rosy for me... by aaaaaany means
just_ola... yes... its the leaving all the boys that scares the hell outta me. i'm it for them my family is gone except for them THAT scares the hell outta me!
just saying
wow that's a lot on one person's shoulders!!! I'm sure that is a constant worry...just breathe sweetie & take it one day at a time...I'm assuming you have made a will & hopefully you have life ins? and sweetie, just call me Ola =)

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3328 Mar 27, 2013
I love sunflowers.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3329 Mar 27, 2013
I'm not all sweet...

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3330 Mar 27, 2013
Neither am I...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 min Short_Bus 14,029
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 min Battle Tested 1,342
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,018
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,622
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min visitor 34,203
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,315
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,165
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 15 min Lifelover 3,223
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LIM 71,186
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Lifelover 211,430
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 2 hr visitor 250
More from around the web