Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2982 Mar 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I send you hope and encouragement.
It is during our darkest moments that
we must focus to see the light.”– Aristotle Onassis
Hi Brandi..NICE to meet you.. Its been real rough on me lately.. BUT I am Restassured that GOD doesnt give me any more than I can handle..I must be Wonder Woman!!

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2983 Mar 15, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I really miss offbeat..Husband is still Hospitalized.. the fourth day.. I been working 2 jobs..and going to visit there daily..When I am overwelmed with Life..... I am Reminded Time and Time again to Keep the Faith..
Yes, keep the faith, I will pray for you and for comfort.
If I was closer I wood do my best to help you.
Pray God will touch him believe with all your heart body and soul

LDD@

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2984 Mar 15, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
Be sure to remember to take care of your own health God bless, my thoughts and prayers are with you and husband.
DH@
Hi dick hearn..Thanks,, I almost didnt see you there..YOU are very Gray.. Blending in.. How come??? Can I call you Richard?????? Are you going to Register by chance?? There are many Benefits to registering..Thanks....
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2985 Mar 15, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I really miss offbeat..Husband is still Hospitalized.. the fourth day.. I been working 2 jobs..and going to visit there daily..When I am overwelmed with Life..... I am Reminded Time and Time again to Keep the Faith..
Hey LL I'm sorry about YOUR husband... Don't forget to take some time for yourself... If YOU get totally run down YOU aren't any good to YOUR husband.. Just know I am here for YOU if YOU need to just vent... Take Care.... Thoughts and Prayers are with YOU....

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#2986 Mar 15, 2013

Hmmmmm? I will keep a few "things" hidden for now!

Am a long term survivor "of myself" & even though I have hair almost to my waist, I have sober ,drug free for around 18yrs.
Have had a few hidden demons that I look down on now ,but have a real one with a seizure disorder that make it's presence known any time "it" wants! I am usually thankful for "IT" "IT'S" domineering spirit keeps me grounded & understanding of how quickly I can change or have life much worse.
Have been on my own since I was 16! mastered 5 trades!
My 15 yr. daughter/roommate is 2 grd's ahead & can graduate h.s. in 2 more semesters,not including summer school ,she starts college credit work this summer though. wow?
I don't have much to hide ,so most things about me aren't hidden or are easy to find out. Peace. Rick
Dick Hern

Ozark, MO

#2987 Mar 16, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi dick hearn..Thanks,, I almost didnt see you there..YOU are very Gray.. Blending in.. How come??? Can I call you Richard?????? Are you going to Register by chance?? There are many Benefits to registering..Thanks....
Yes I answer to Richard, my. Mother always called me Richard, and now that I think of it, she had a few other names she used from time to time. All richly deserved. Will consider registering.,thank you. God bless.
DH@

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#2988 Mar 16, 2013
I like Haiku.
Level 5

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2989 Mar 16, 2013
My middle name is Louise.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2990 Mar 16, 2013
My nick name was pheedar and I hated it.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2991 Mar 16, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
im a grandma of 11
I'm not a grandmother..possible never will.
dr fill

Lisle, IL

#2992 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a grandmother..possible never will.
Being a grand mother is over rated anyway.
dr fill

Lisle, IL

#2993 Mar 16, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I answer to Richard, my. Mother always called me Richard, and now that I think of it, she had a few other names she used from time to time. All richly deserved. Will consider registering.,thank you. God bless.
DH@
I remember you.We called you little dicky when you were a kid.Thats right!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#2994 Mar 16, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I'm sorry for what you are going through and I know it's rough.Take some time for yourself and relax...Stay strong and keep the faith..GOD HAS THIS....Luv ya girl.((((HUGS)))
I'm here for you and you have many friends here praying for you and husband..

Level 9

Location hidden

#2995 Mar 16, 2013
I'm dealing with someone who is getting drunk..I don't like a drunk.
Cindy

Union City, TN

#2996 Mar 16, 2013
going to register my youngest child to attend her first year of college in the fall. guess I need to get ready for the next chapter in my life.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#2997 Mar 16, 2013
I like to buy summer clothes?
dr fill

Lisle, IL

#2998 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I'm dealing with someone who is getting drunk..I don't like a drunk.
I agree,Drunks cant be reasoned with and are either mean or suicidal.Its a no win deal for all involved.I had a family member who was a mean drunk.Thats why I dont drink one drop today.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2999 Mar 16, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Brandi..NICE to meet you.. Its been real rough on me lately.. BUT I am Restassured that GOD doesnt give me any more than I can handle..I must be Wonder Woman!!
Nice to meet you as well. Indeed you are Wonder Woman! I hope today is better for you and hubby. Don't lose yourself being a caregiver. Continue being as strong as you are. Be well.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3000 Mar 16, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I agree,Drunks cant be reasoned with and are either mean or suicidal.Its a no win deal for all involved.I had a family member who was a mean drunk.Thats why I dont drink one drop today.
I have dealt with some really mean drunks before..and this one can be one as well..has before.He has been suicidal and wanting to kill me also.Destroying the home also.He takes meds now and drinking on top of that isn't good.Waiting for God to make a way for me.I know some doesn't understand this....but I prayed and waited for God to help me with the first one..He is no longer on this earth.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3001 Mar 16, 2013
best thing about drunks is that they usually take care of themselves... one way or another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 min liam cul8r 24,114
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min ms_Sweeter 147,044
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min White Fire 26,338
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min ms_Sweeter 2,384
What Could Roll,...? 6 min Mister_ E 10
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min deutscher Nationa... 116,630
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 13 min ms_Sweeter 3,374
I Like..... (Mar '14) 24 min AmyFaith 301
What's your tip for the day? 25 min AmyFaith 1,034
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 47 min Paris Hilton 2