Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#3002 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I have dealt with some really mean drunks before..and this one can be one as well..has before.He has been suicidal and wanting to kill me also.Destroying the home also.He takes meds now and drinking on top of that isn't good.Waiting for God to make a way for me.I know some doesn't understand this....but I prayed and waited for God to help me with the first one..He is no longer on this earth.
Dont wait for god.First remove yourself from the house and let destiny take its course.he will proably off himself or get his act together.Its up to him.Good Luck.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3003 Mar 16, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Dont wait for god.First remove yourself from the house and let destiny take its course.he will proably off himself or get his act together.Its up to him.Good Luck.
Thank you..I have told him I'm fixing to walk out that door.Can't take this any longer and living like this.I'm getting rid of things here.Selling most.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3004 Mar 16, 2013
dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#3005 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you..I have told him I'm fixing to walk out that door.Can't take this any longer and living like this.I'm getting rid of things here.Selling most.
Its always better to just leave without giving the drunk the heads up.Or else he can plan his strategy against you.Just leave and dont charge things or use your cell phone.Go to a trusted family member.Hang in there.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3006 Mar 16, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text>Its always better to just leave without giving the drunk the heads up.Or else he can plan his strategy against you.Just leave and dont charge things or use your cell phone.Go to a trusted family member.Hang in there.
have no person as that.I have to have a plan and put it to work..Thanks...
dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#3007 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text> have no person as that.I have to have a plan and put it to work..Thanks...
Any catholic church would help ya or be able to set you up with a family to help you.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3008 Mar 16, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Any catholic church would help ya or be able to set you up with a family to help you.
Thank you for the help..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3009 Mar 16, 2013
Things you don't know about me..
I'm a shy person but still like to have my fun.
I rather depend on me than someone else.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3010 Mar 16, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Things you don't know about me..
I'm a shy person but still like to have my fun.
I rather depend on me than someone else.
So sorry your dealing with this. Dr. Fil's advice is excellent - please take care of YOU. Soon...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3011 Mar 16, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry your dealing with this. Dr. Fil's advice is excellent - please take care of YOU. Soon...
I always taken care of me some way so how..learned very young..but we all have our time in life..
who you

Tempe, AZ

#3012 Mar 17, 2013
DILF wrote:
I am a good cook.
I don't like Brussel Sprouts
I was an avid jet skiier prior to marriage
I work in healthcare
See, it's easy.
When did you cook? When did you jet ski? and you are or was a cna. and you forgot #1cheater. LESA JILES
Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#3013 Mar 17, 2013
im crazy
Hoosier Hillbilly

Medora, IN

#3014 Mar 17, 2013
I got all 6 "Change 1 Letter" up front.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3015 Mar 17, 2013
St. Patrick's Day Toast
Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer – and another one!

Happy Day to all

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3016 Mar 17, 2013
Green is not my favorite color.

Actually, I've grown to hate it.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3017 Mar 17, 2013
Rosie Daae wrote:
Green is not my favorite color.
Actually, I've grown to hate it.
for some reason and I don't know why but where I'm from its considered bad luck to own a vehicle that is the color green.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#3018 Mar 17, 2013
well my dining room is painted a mint green and its very pretty..I love it..

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#3019 Mar 17, 2013
Now that's the girl 'i' remember...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#3020 Mar 17, 2013
put her back up H.H.just for you...LOL...can you believe someone actually says I look like her..wow.
what a very beautiful compliment..right?I am actullay blushing right now my face is so red...:O)
man in charge

Downers Grove, IL

#3021 Mar 17, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
put her back up H.H.just for you...LOL...can you believe someone actually says I look like her..wow.
what a very beautiful compliment..right?I am actullay blushing right now my face is so red...:O)
Well honey,When I bend ya over my knee and start spankin your little assss it will have some rosey cheeks too!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 min streetglidehoney 7,262
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min THE LONE WORKER 199,403
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Northbound 56,851
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 16 min Poppyann 6,929
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Satan 192,905
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 25 min Poppyann 35,214
One Word (Jan '09) 26 min Poppyann 16,316
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Northbound 7,437
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Poppyann 2,287
More from around the web