Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2721 Mar 9, 2013
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
I forgot about the damn Prednisone that I have to take every two to three months....
Steroids are good if they help to keep you breathin.....
try turning the tv off
if that dont work go knock on you neighbors door put your pecker through the letter box
and shout
"Hows that for the Martians landing "

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#2722 Mar 9, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>try turning the tv off
if that dont work go knock on you neighbors door put your pecker through the letter box
and shout
"Hows that for the Martians landing "
Well dude that might help ifin I didn' have lung cancer....I really don't thinks sticking my dork through thier mailbox is going to do a hell of alot of good....
And I can shout the the Martions moons too, but I don't thinks thats gona help me much either.....

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#2723 Mar 9, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey kids what time is it ... it's __________ time ...
howdy doody. Also a phrase I use after my morning coffee...sometimes before I reach the bathroom.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2724 Mar 9, 2013
I have to go to the dentist today :(

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2725 Mar 9, 2013
I am still strong at 21

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#2726 Mar 9, 2013
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dude that might help ifin I didn' have lung cancer....I really don't thinks sticking my dork through thier mailbox is going to do a hell of alot of good....
And I can shout the the Martions moons too, but I don't thinks thats gona help me much either.....
Im sorry you are facing that nasty "C" word... HUGSSS ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2727 Mar 9, 2013
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
I forgot about the damn Prednisone that I have to take every two to three months....
Steroids are good if they help to keep you breathin.....
Those steriods also make you gain weight..I've been on that prednisone pack for 12 days here recently.I hate taking meds.

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2728 Mar 9, 2013
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
I struggle for every breath I take. Advair, Tudorza and Albuteroll our now my best frinds....Now I'll shut the fruck up...
Prayers for you. Fight fight fight!

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#2729 Mar 9, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>So's my wedding tackle
I guess lol

I love music

LDD@

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2730 Mar 9, 2013
I have a Facebook account with 283 friends..I know them all...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#2731 Mar 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I have a Facebook account with 283 friends..I know them all...
why would anyone NOT know their FB friends?
mattslover

Roanoke, VA

#2732 Mar 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I have a Facebook account with 283 friends..I know them all...
Are u sure you aren't talking about how Many topix profiles you have???
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#2733 Mar 9, 2013
I only have a 4 inch penis when it is erect

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#2735 Mar 9, 2013
I get real randy when I have a fever.

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2736 Mar 9, 2013
Now that's just HOT ;)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2737 Mar 9, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anyone NOT know their FB friends?
I was only there for 14 weeks.. Word traveled like wildfire that I was there.. Oh well.. I was just making a statement..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2738 Mar 9, 2013
mattslover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u sure you aren't talking about how Many topix profiles you have???
I have only ONE profile..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2739 Mar 9, 2013
On my first dates..We go BUNGEE JUMPING..I figure if my new guy can tolerate the DARE...THEN he's MAN enough to hold my head WHEN I'M PUKING..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2740 Mar 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
On my first dates..We go BUNGEE JUMPING..I figure if my new guy can tolerate the DARE...THEN he's MAN enough to hold my head WHEN I'M PUKING..
...what a lucky guy...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2741 Mar 10, 2013
I'm a little shy til I get to know you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Krypteia 43,643
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 24 min SweLL GirL 9,489
Word association (Jun '07) 1 hr Mega Monster 3,677
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 173,669
Word Association. (Nov '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 18,073
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 18,177
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 28,910
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 169,453
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister_ E 29,719
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Grace Nerissa 2,470
Poll What features would you like in a girl? (Feb '13) 3 hr ralph 180
More from around the web