Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2500 Feb 27, 2013
I like my eggs over medium..and that white better be done..

Level 9

Location hidden

#2501 Feb 27, 2013
When I'm out dining and the food is not prepared correctly,it will be send back.
There are times I have asked to speak to the manager.
former cook

Bensenville, IL

#2502 Feb 27, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
When I'm out dining and the food is not prepared correctly,it will be send back.
There are times I have asked to speak to the manager.
heres a little tip.When folks send back food to the kitchen guess what? Well it gets every bodily fluid to man mixed in it.Yes the cooks and dish washers stand in line rubbing their privates all over your food.then they clear their nasal passages on to your food and mix in in good.Didnt you ever notice that it was a wee bit slimyer than when you sent it back? Your welcome.
Dick Hern

Ozark, MO

#2503 Feb 27, 2013
If that is what is really done ,in practice you should be put. in lock and keys. For a long time. Glad you said you were an "ex-cook.
DH

“Raising hell since 1989”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2504 Feb 27, 2013
former cook wrote:
<quoted text> heres a little tip.When folks send back food to the kitchen guess what? Well it gets every bodily fluid to man mixed in it.Yes the cooks and dish washers stand in line rubbing their privates all over your food.then they clear their nasal passages on to your food and mix in in good.Didnt you ever notice that it was a wee bit slimyer than when you sent it back? Your welcome.
I saw a program about that! There was a hidden camera in the kitchen and it caught people doing all sorts of disgusting things to the food! Put me off ever eating out again!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#2505 Feb 27, 2013
I amen to that but should I ever spot something being done to my food after I ordered it and sent it back well hell have no fury from a woman that her food is being molested.. that is all I am gonna say.. :O)
former cook

Bensenville, IL

#2506 Feb 27, 2013
Maliciousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a program about that! There was a hidden camera in the kitchen and it caught people doing all sorts of disgusting things to the food! Put me off ever eating out again!
Thats why I never eat out any more.All resturant kitchens are run by the mighty dollar.So if they drop a plate full of food on the scummy floor they wont throw it away.They will scrape it off the floor make it look good on the plate and deliver it to your table.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2507 Feb 27, 2013
i take it that's why your a "former" cook?

Level 9

Location hidden

#2508 Feb 27, 2013
That's why they made the Health Department.LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

#2509 Feb 27, 2013
former cook wrote:
<quoted text> heres a little tip.When folks send back food to the kitchen guess what? Well it gets every bodily fluid to man mixed in it.Yes the cooks and dish washers stand in line rubbing their privates all over your food.then they clear their nasal passages on to your food and mix in in good.Didnt you ever notice that it was a wee bit slimyer than when you sent it back? Your welcome.
Here is alitlle tip for you..your food buy by at the grocery store get stuck down a man's pants and put back for you to eat like those bananas..and jars are opened ,eaten out of and placed back on the shelves for you to buy..LOL
I eat where I can watch them prepared the food..and they know I'm WATCHING.LMAO
I've seen the owner's son do something that is against health regulation..
And to think some of these cutomers are clean..you would be surprise what they do as well.LMAOBT

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Smiling :o) all the way....

#2510 Feb 27, 2013
Hey girl thats why I dont eat out much very little and I eat at home my own cooking..

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#2511 Feb 27, 2013
I have OCD

LDD@

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2512 Feb 27, 2013
I am an alien

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2513 Feb 27, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey girl thats why I dont eat out much very little and I eat at home my own cooking..
I agree people are dirty! I don't know how many times I am in a public restroom and have seen people walk out without washing their hands. Let alone what happens behind closed doors at a restaurant. Please wash your hands and pull you hair back and don't touch any part of you body! Please wash your vegies you don't know what kind of water they were cleaned with before going to your grocery store. If you don't you could get very sick from parasites, E coli and what ever else. I wonder how many people working in these restaurants wash the vegies. Let alone their hands.

I'm sorry I'm a bit of a clean freak!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2514 Feb 27, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>I agree people are dirty! I don't know how many times I am in a public restroom and have seen people walk out without washing their hands. Let alone what happens behind closed doors at a restaurant. Please wash your hands and pull you hair back and don't touch any part of you body! Please wash your vegies you don't know what kind of water they were cleaned with before going to your grocery store. If you don't you could get very sick from parasites, E coli and what ever else. I wonder how many people working in these restaurants wash the vegies. Let alone their hands.

I'm sorry I'm a bit of a clean freak!
Amen!! Well spoken.
Dick Hern

Ozark, MO

#2515 Feb 27, 2013
You should see how they are handled in the fields. Also the people that work in the industry. Leaves a lot to be desired.

DH@

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2516 Feb 27, 2013
I loooove bubble blowing contests...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2517 Feb 28, 2013
Maliciousness wrote:
I won't even touch a scouring pad! I remember some1 chasing me around the factory where I worked with one years ago and I freaked out!
As for pubic hairs, well... If I see one in a loo I won't use the loo until some1 has removed the hair for me!
...how long have you known the pizza roll?...
former cook

Bensenville, IL

#2518 Feb 28, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
i take it that's why your a "former" cook?
Thats correct my friend.I never worked in a resturant that was up to my standards.They all wanted to save food at all cost and that is at the cost of the health of their customers.
enquirer mind

Bensenville, IL

#2519 Feb 28, 2013
Dick Hern wrote:
You should see how they are handled in the fields. Also the people that work in the industry. Leaves a lot to be desired.
DH@
You wouldnt happen to be related to Dick Hurtz would ya? Yeah he worked at beecher tool and die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min zebra 216,931
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 355
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 867
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,517
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min T Bone 207,227
Lets ask Gloop! (Jul '12) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,026
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 14 min Princess Hey 48,314
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 23 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,526
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Post Count Dracula 2,482
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr grace---f a l l e n 10,654