Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

dr fill

Saint John, IN

#2425 Feb 23, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
I love animals
Thats because animals love unconditionaly and dont judge you.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2426 Feb 23, 2013
I hate unions

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2427 Feb 23, 2013
I trust God more than I do people.God will never leave you but people will.
dr fill

Saint John, IN

#2430 Feb 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I trust God more than I do people.God will never leave you but people will.
Of course an invisible friend will never let you down.A half empty milk jug will never let you down either.FYI.

Level 9

Location hidden

#2431 Feb 23, 2013
AKA - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried so very hard to BELIEVE ... God is like a silent witness to me and I need one that speaks out for me on occasion. I've been falsely accused and the LIARs won and that upsets me greatly.
I may not have started all my troubles, but I do know I made some of it worse by opening my mouth.
Ssssh, hush little baby and don't you cry. That's what Dad always told me.:(
Trish..we are not promised that we will have smooth sailing..these things make us stronger and wiser.You're on you way to better things.
I also have made things worse by my mouth as well.I have let the enemy get to me as well.We fall but we shall rise again.Never give up for that is what the enemy wants.Learn to be more patience and trust in God...Ask God to help you briddle thy tongue.I know it is hard but it can be done.I'm learning myself.
Listen to your heart what it's telling you.
I hope I've helped you in some way..I feel God speaks to us through others and as we grow he will speak to us and through us to others as well.
All beleives differently..This is how I feel and see things..Remember this..I love you and so does God.

I'm here for you..HUGS

Level 9

Location hidden

#2432 Feb 23, 2013
What you see if what you get..I'm only me through and through.
dr fill

Saint John, IN

#2433 Feb 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
What you see if what you get..I'm only me through and through.
Yes,And where ever you go there you will be.Hah?

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2434 Feb 23, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Ohh LDD I do too I have a butterfly bush and they are all over it..I love watching themm..Okay HML I need a romantic get any way..LOL...how you doing hope you guys are okay..:O)
Doing so much better . Hope all is good your way.

I misspell a lit some times ..... lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#2435 Feb 23, 2013
People has helped me.I thank them for it....But my faith in God has helped me the most.Without it I'm sure I would not be here today..

Level 9

Location hidden

#2436 Feb 23, 2013
I try to stay neutral when it comes to debates.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2437 Feb 23, 2013
JazzKeyz wrote:
<quoted text>
You woulda been busted for drooling over a teenager.....LOL
Its ok to drool, just don't drool ON the teenager :)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#2438 Feb 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I try to stay neutral when it comes to debates.
me too HML, but I have a hard time with it when someone offends my friends, happens a lot in here but 99% if time I just ignore it.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2439 Feb 23, 2013
Pest Trish wrote :

Good for you Laura Beth, but may I state some of what you do does hurt others. Some things do bother me still. I wish only peace for you regardless of what you've put me through all these months.:)

Beth writes :

No dear it is you that have done it to yourself. I barely come here . You go off on so many people around here and you turn it around and say Blah Blah Blah has done this ..... And that ..... Yet those words fail because its you crying on these boards non stop. It's very strange how you've done this for months and have lost 10 profiles and many of your grey box writings. So who is at fault here ?. Those you attack over and over again all have they're profiles . Not one person has lost theirs.

Anyone here can see your "claims" of constant attack are dramas you make up. I personally am ignoring your constant , empty , rants until I see 15 or more directed at me. Your much like Rosa and Pie . Obsessed here with BS , drama , and lies . How's that working for you ?

----------
Back to the thread ......

My Mom is also a twin .
horny kid

Saint John, IN

#2442 Feb 23, 2013
Lady B_Good wrote:
That's what I now know about Laura Beth.
You poor thang.Why dont ya slip out of that tight dress and let daddy massage all that tension from your body.Thats right just relax and let daddy take over.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2444 Feb 23, 2013
I'm Agnostic, I don't know if or what I believe.

My favourite colour is green ... forest green.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2445 Feb 23, 2013
the first thing I think about in the morning when I wake up is my mum........

Level 9

Location hidden

#2446 Feb 23, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>me too HML, but I have a hard time with it when someone offends my friends, happens a lot in here but 99% if time I just ignore it.
Sometimes the best way..ignore it..

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

God bless..

#2447 Feb 23, 2013
Hey there dear friend HML..Thats good if you can do that..I can at times and then there are times I want to pinch thier heads off..But I put on my sweet self and just smile:O)..that usually does it....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2448 Feb 23, 2013
I like Colonial America History...

Level 9

Location hidden

#2449 Feb 23, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there dear friend HML..Thats good if you can do that..I can at times and then there are times I want to pinch thier heads off..But I put on my sweet self and just smile:O)..that usually does it....
Hey there Princess Hey..I did say sometimes..LOL..At times you try and they keep on and on and on until you had your fill..let them have it..But if you start right off the bat running that mouth right back it only keeps the fire stirred up until someone gets burned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R U Tired of NastyfonyFerret's Vendetta on Weir... 2 min Yes its Me 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Historian 126,842
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Mega Monster 23,936
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Mega Monster 6,695
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 min Differnce of Opin... 7,965
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min Doug77 2,713
The letter H (Jun '13) 10 min 40ish 620
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min X Crypsis X 150,962
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 37,480
Bill Cosby 4 hr Dr Wu 147