OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2137 Feb 10, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are speaking here as the third person narrator, instead of being omniscient, and unfortunatly it is like a constantly running surveillance tape.......
The only advice I could offer you is to approach them with your Love, your compassion and most of all with your support and trust.
Just to be there for them gives them a feeling of being loved and being heard, even though you do not resonate with their world. Being all ears when they are talking to you can work wonders and gives them the feeling that they are loved. Awakened souls are fully aware of whatís going on and whatís in store for them.
Unawakened souls on the other hand have no clue whatsoever which makes this whole issue all the more difficult to deal with. They feel that the world is changing and they donít know how to handle those changes, not to mention that they donít know how to cope with the new energies. To a certain degree they can sense it but they canít see anything tangible yet.
Despite this enrichment there still are some tears flowing, some hearts begging and some souls departing. Difficult times are still somewhat present to a certain degree in the hearts and in the world of humanity. This is not what you want and certainly not what you are manifesting and creating. And yet, up to a certain level there still remains a certain degree of poverty, of pain and of disturbances.
I am referring now to hearts who havenít experienced their awakening yet, partners and friends, family members and acquaintances who have no clue of what they truly are, no insights for what reason they have incarnated nor do they know who we are. I want to elaborate on this kind of relationships, these are the ones which are the most difficult.
I guess I was wrong that you could not read into the document that I am as one and I am both .
I am not as a third person narrator, and this is not a constantly running surveillance tape.......
Itís life as was lived for many moonís and trying to escape her freedom.
Part of her had past away to be lived as another. Guess you have not looked deep enough into my article and take the consideration that I have told you as I believed you understood.

I will take your recommendation to approach them with my Love, my compassion and most of all with my support and trust.
Time has past to long I do believe for that to happen but just to have peace in the bounds of life would help me to know there is no harm in there soul at me.

I donít resonate with whom?

I really donít think you incomprehensible with what has really been said.

I did say Iím a undemanding person that loves, observes, and Iím moving on not out of hate but someone that has loss connection with me, and there family and really realism all with it being there choice as to do so.
Looking and waiting on some thing to happen that will not happen in there life TIME.

I have been from end to end enough so like I have said a bird in a cage and Iím bitter for things I LET happen to me and I have forgiven myself so now time to find the other soul and be unbroken again.

I hope you can understand this with a little more insight.

Do you perchance like music? I find it helps me escape from what has been bashed in my mind and controlled my every deed.

With all this said I must close and depart this date and time.

LDD@

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2138 Feb 10, 2013
Law D Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong that you could not read into the document that I am as one and I am both .
I am not as a third person narrator, and this is not a constantly running surveillance tape.......
Itís life as was lived for many moonís and trying to escape her freedom.
Part of her had past away to be lived as another. Guess you have not looked deep enough into my article and take the consideration that I have told you as I believed you understood.
I will take your recommendation to approach them with my Love, my compassion and most of all with my support and trust.
Time has past to long I do believe for that to happen but just to have peace in the bounds of life would help me to know there is no harm in there soul at me.
I donít resonate with whom?
I really donít think you incomprehensible with what has really been said.
I did say Iím a undemanding person that loves, observes, and Iím moving on not out of hate but someone that has loss connection with me, and there family and really realism all with it being there choice as to do so.
Looking and waiting on some thing to happen that will not happen in there life TIME.
I have been from end to end enough so like I have said a bird in a cage and Iím bitter for things I LET happen to me and I have forgiven myself so now time to find the other soul and be unbroken again.
I hope you can understand this with a little more insight.
Do you perchance like music? I find it helps me escape from what has been bashed in my mind and controlled my every deed.
With all this said I must close and depart this date and time.
LDD@
YOUR Time Machine awaits..your presence..

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2139 Feb 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR Time Machine awaits..your presence..
Thank you my friend. Your are very kind to let me know.:)

Oh! Another thing you don't know about me is I love yogurt. ;)

LDD@

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#2140 Feb 11, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on the bright side- when you get older you won't need bifocals to see the monitor! LOL!
Lol...true but I modified my desk today, now I won't go cross eyed :)

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2141 Feb 11, 2013

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#2142 Feb 11, 2013
Watching most sports on TV puts me to sleep.

I've never been to the Opera but want to go one day.

I love bunnies but we can't have them as pets in the State I live in.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2143 Feb 11, 2013
I can't stand theives,liars,and trouble makers.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2144 Feb 11, 2013
I bite my lower lip. Can't help it sometimes.
old kid

Naperville, IL

#2145 Feb 11, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I bite my lower lip. Can't help it sometimes.
Thats a sign of sexual tension.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2146 Feb 11, 2013
I don't think so...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2147 Feb 11, 2013
I just loooooove to tunnel through SNOW DRIFTS!!
old kid

Naperville, IL

#2148 Feb 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I just loooooove to tunnel through SNOW DRIFTS!!
Heres a tip.Dont tunnel through the yellow snow.Your Welcome.
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2149 Feb 11, 2013
I prefer Winter to Summer.
The muted greys and browns and cloudy skies have their own beauty. Promise of a new cycle of life, fresh starts, new adventures. Cuddling up by the fire on a sofa with a loved one.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2150 Feb 11, 2013
When I'm not at work I'm lazy.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#2151 Feb 11, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I can't stand theives,liars,and trouble makers.
thought about you today HML while I was heading up to the city to pick up a load and I started passing this older dodge pick up. It was an older one ton dodge, with a kind of faded black paint job, it set up fairly high, and it had 2 long CB antennas, one on each mirror, which were the big mirrors for hauling a trailer. When I got beside the truck I looked over and I noticed the hands on the steering wheel looked like a woman's hands and then as I passed i could see that it was a lady driving with a white coat and blonde hair and she was holding the wheel with both hands while it seemed as though the truck was almost to much for her but the look on her face was like, " I got this "
Thinking of some of your posts it immediately made me think of you.

Something you may not know about me is that people sometimes leave me with ever lasting impressions of themselves.
;)

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2152 Feb 11, 2013
Stocking wrote:
When I'm not at work I'm lazy.
Me too!

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2153 Feb 11, 2013
I HATE talking on the phone

Level 9

Location hidden

#2154 Feb 11, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>thought about you today HML while I was heading up to the city to pick up a load and I started passing this older dodge pick up. It was an older one ton dodge, with a kind of faded black paint job, it set up fairly high, and it had 2 long CB antennas, one on each mirror, which were the big mirrors for hauling a trailer. When I got beside the truck I looked over and I noticed the hands on the steering wheel looked like a woman's hands and then as I passed i could see that it was a lady driving with a white coat and blonde hair and she was holding the wheel with both hands while it seemed as though the truck was almost to much for her but the look on her face was like, " I got this "
Thinking of some of your posts it immediately made me think of you.
Something you may not know about me is that people sometimes leave me with ever lasting impressions of themselves.
;)
That was nice of you thinking of me..(~:
One of my trucks is a 2007 GMC ton..3500 with a dump bed.
I see people that makes me think of others here on topix and wonder..can that be them? Would be nice if it was and I could talk to them(~:

“ Halloween Soon ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.....Boosville.....

#2155 Feb 11, 2013
hey you know thats a pretty good idea we all could get together somewhere and meet up wouldnt that be nice...I think so...

Level 9

Location hidden

#2156 Feb 11, 2013
I'd probably run some off after one look at me...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min FREE SERVANT 120,469
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Grace Nerissa 29,761
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 24,548
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 22,195
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 3 hr Trouser Cough 40,399
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Zwiebel 16,090
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr Zwiebel 6,699
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 148,890
True or False Game 4 hr _Baby Boy_ 302
Ebola in America 7 hr the nightmare is ... 476