Comments
21 - 40 of 67 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#22 Feb 13, 2013
I can just see the tits bouncing up and down now!
I got a video-be right back:

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I can just see the tits bouncing up and down now!
I got a video-be right back:
It's not the one with the butt cheeks and now you've altered it and give them nipp1es?
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 13, 2013
IReasonablyI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi QUICKCrazy,,, I've been reading Trish has about 200 profiles.
I think you're right about this one. I think she and LB are sisters.
Think you can help us with any other profiles with THAT VERY SAME NAME.
Have you met any of the other lovely women with that same name.
Are you and Mister E lovers, brother and sister, or what?
I only ask because it's interesting to see you two gather all over the place.
We love you, you're sweet, funny, reasonably intelligent and always so gracious. Nice to see you back again. Hope you are feeling better.
<3
LMTO
Good try though... LOL
OH yeah we're lovers. You should read our PM's. It's no secret.
*Especially to you.*

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#28 Feb 13, 2013
IReasonablyI wrote:

QUICKCrazy,,, I've been reading Trish has about 200 profiles.
I think you're right about this one. I think she and LB are sisters.

Beth writes :

Your outta your mind . I have one profile and write 0-7 times a day . Generally very short writings. We are completely opposite . Now scoot off and jump into your other profiles .
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
IReasonablyI wrote:
QUICKCrazy,,, I've been reading Trish has about 200 profiles.
I think you're right about this one. I think she and LB are sisters.
Beth writes :
Your outta your mind . I have one profile and write 0-7 times a day . Generally very short writings. We are completely opposite . Now scoot off and jump into your other profiles .
Look Trish. I get it. You mark your territory like dogs piss on trees. If you have a thing for Mister_E by all means go for it. Just don't have breakdown and go gray boxing others when you're looking for me. Cause baby I'm right HERE.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2013
I agree with what you wrote about pest Ttish . However I'm not her that is a huge insult .
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Feb 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I agree with what you wrote about pest Ttish . However I'm not her that is a huge insult .
Your Ti7s comment wasn't very pleasant either LB.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Your right tail is much better .
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 13, 2013
I don't see the point in lying. <crosses arms> I'll be frank with you. I don't believe a word your saying. I'm not even going to patronize you. I think you are Trish.

You have that same, "I need to be the center of the universe," feeling which is completely stomach churning to me. I'm sorry LB, <pulls out paint ball gun>I think you better run for cover.

LOL
But Why

United States

#34 Feb 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Ti7s comment wasn't very pleasant either LB.
I happen to LOVE Ti7s!! They're so CUTE!!

And LB IS NOT PEST TRISH. Sweetie-Pie, maybe (j/k)

;)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 13, 2013
But Why wrote:
<quoted text>I happen to LOVE Ti7s!! They're so CUTE!!
And LB IS NOT PEST TRISH. Sweetie-Pie, maybe (j/k)
;)
So why are you here! Go somewhere and bury you face them!
The Wolf

United States

#36 Feb 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you here! Go somewhere and bury you face them!
I shall, but later. Hunting prey right now.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 13, 2013
Just so it's clear. Or.. duh .. clear..

Mister_E and QuiteCrazy are NOT lovers. Just trying to have reality back on the plate.

You all know the truth but somethings are best stated out and clear, regardless. The imagination in this place skyrockets faster than the NKoreans.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#38 Feb 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Just so it's clear. Or.. duh .. clear..
Mister_E and QuiteCrazy are NOT lovers. Just trying to have reality back on the plate.
You all know the truth but somethings are best stated out and clear, regardless. The imagination in this place skyrockets faster than the NKoreans.
Oh man...now I'm heart broken...lol JUST KIDDING!!!
It's been said before Crazy..I've told them and now you have.

You think 1000 miles makes a difference?
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 13, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man...now I'm heart broken...lol JUST KIDDING!!!
It's been said before Crazy..I've told them and now you have.
You think 1000 miles makes a difference?
In their minds or mine?

People will believe what they want, not necessarily the truth.
Kim Jong IL

United States

#40 Feb 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Just so it's clear. Or.. duh .. clear..
Mister_E and QuiteCrazy are NOT lovers. Just trying to have reality back on the plate.
You all know the truth but somethings are best stated out and clear, regardless. The imagination in this place skyrockets faster than the NKoreans.
That's what I get for letting my son play with fireworks when he was young. What was I thinking????? At least it kept the little b%&%*$rd out of the palace.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#41 Feb 13, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
In their minds or mine?
People will believe what they want, not necessarily the truth.
You KNOW the truth, QC....They are the ones guessing.
As to your last sentence.. Yes ma'am, I believe that to be true.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42 Feb 13, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW the truth, QC....They are the ones guessing.
As to your last sentence.. Yes ma'am, I believe that to be true.
Yes I know
You know
and I'm sorry I even edged her on with you but at least now we know that Trish is also "unreasonable."
So sorry.
Goodnight Mister_E
Linda

Reading, PA

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Life is short, so if I were you I would get over it as fast as I could. Just some advice. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, gotta look at it like that and move on.
Good luck to you !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 4 min Big dawg 395
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min subliminal advert... 18,541
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 6 min David0407 4,863
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min Sublime1 6,633
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min Mechanic 1,828
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 35,970
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min messianic114 115,194
Fergson Police Dept. 21 min Mister_ E 359
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min Times are a Changing 145,128
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 800
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr -Lea- 234
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••