Women, be honest. Do you want my small peker?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Yorktown, VA

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I meausered it at 5 1/8 in. today. I have heard it only takes 2 in. to pleasure you. I am great at 'handy-man specials' but I want to know if you prefer your man's size?
Elaine

Medford, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Do you also go by the name "African Shadows"?

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Do you also go by the name "African Shadows"?
LMAO!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Elaine wrote:
Do you also go by the name "African Shadows"?
Or Geno?
Scarlett O Maria

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Ah... no. Thanks anyway.
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Scarlett O Maria wrote:
Ah... no. Thanks anyway.
Atta girl!!!!

That's just something to laugh at anyway......
Scarlett O Maria

Clarkesville, GA

#7 Apr 25, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta girl!!!!
That's just something to laugh at anyway......
Wonder how small it would become if we all start laughing at it? lol

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Truly to me and I think most women are like this, it honestly does not matter that much. I mean we are elastic and will expand out or contract down to grip whatever size the man has to offer. From my point of view the personality and likability of the guy is way more important than that physical attribute. It's just kind of like large breasts on a woman, I'm only a 38b and some guys like them bigger but I've really never had anyone complain and say they didn't want to go with me because of it!Just like how man is built, I am how I am and if it's that big a deal for you, go find a different one! I'm not going to go getting implants or anything like that just to meet somebody else's idea of what's nice and I don't think any man should feel "less of a man" because of what he perceives a shortcoming (no pun intended) on his part. Take pride or shame and something you can control in your life, not physical attributes which are genetic!
no

Roanoke, VA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Not really! The bigger the better in my book!
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2013
The only little things I want to see are Dogs and Baby's
sandra

Pioneer, CA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
My name is Mrs sandra from united kingdom i got married at the age of 30 i have only one child and i was living happily .After 5 year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dreams of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called priest Aluta he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great doctor. I contacted him And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 4 days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again.So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address traditionalspellhospital@gmail .com if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems contact him.
THANKS..
Prune Nub

Medford, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Scarlett O Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how small it would become if we all start laughing at it? lol
...as well as it being really chilly while we're laughing at it!!!!!
Priest Aluta

Medford, NY

#13 Apr 26, 2013
sandra wrote:
My name is Mrs sandra from united kingdom i got married at the age of 30 i have only one child and i was living happily .After 5 year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dreams of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called priest Aluta he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great doctor. I contacted him And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 4 days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again.So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address traditionalspellhospital@gmail .com if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems contact him.
THANKS..
My child, you are in arrears on your weekly tithings to Priest Aluta. If you do not pay on your account within one week you may be in jeopardy of your husband leaving again.

Good day and Allah be with you.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2013
OMGosh...

TRUTH TIME!!

Yes it matters! How else do you think people are making money off penile erector pills etc.. etc..

I'm sorry. Being polite is one thing cause maybe some here only have one night stands.. BUT... if you have to LIVE with it.. I'm sure there would be some pretty darn white whites.. at home.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 26, 2013
i think poor James here needs some encouragement..

H*LL NO!!!

!!!!!!!!!!1

have a nice day.
:)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Truly to me and I think most women are like this, it honestly does not matter that much. I mean we are elastic and will expand out or contract down to grip whatever size the man has to offer. From my point of view the personality and likability of the guy is way more important than that physical attribute. It's just kind of like large breasts on a woman, I'm only a 38b and some guys like them bigger but I've really never had anyone complain and say they didn't want to go with me because of it!Just like how man is built, I am how I am and if it's that big a deal for you, go find a different one! I'm not going to go getting implants or anything like that just to meet somebody else's idea of what's nice and I don't think any man should feel "less of a man" because of what he perceives a shortcoming (no pun intended) on his part. Take pride or shame and something you can control in your life, not physical attributes which are genetic!
liar
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 26, 2013
^^^^
that poster isn't even a woman
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 26, 2013
I meant jenji
geno

United States

#19 Apr 26, 2013
my pecker is all bent out of shape like its been slammed in a car door.
it leans to the left with a sharp crooked tip.
its all veiny and is only as big as my little toe.
guys complain all the time.
i have tried hanging a brick off ot to stretch it but i cant tie the string coz i cant seem to grip it, which also makes it troublesom to masterbate but i get by with tweezers and a microscope.
oh well, my dog sniffy doesnt mind giving it a lick.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Apr 26, 2013
geno wrote:
my pecker is all bent out of shape like its been slammed in a car door.
it leans to the left with a sharp crooked tip.
its all veiny and is only as big as my little toe.
guys complain all the time.
i have tried hanging a brick off ot to stretch it but i cant tie the string coz i cant seem to grip it, which also makes it troublesom to masterbate but i get by with tweezers and a microscope.
oh well, my dog sniffy doesnt mind giving it a lick.
LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,146
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 145,113
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 5 min AmyFaith 4,855
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min Cyan in CA 6,631
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min misty1978 18,507
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min TheGreaseMan 137,484
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 17,457
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 348
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 229
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr Petal Power 796
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••