First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#65 Jan 24, 2014
Matt Road wrote:
Nathaniel believed in Angels, I don't in the conventional sense. As PFfff said, people can be angelic. Small spontanious acts of kindness, humans can be so 'good' and so 'bad'. With relevance to something I want to say, alright going off topic slightly, almost a year ago, next month, I was here posting about Nat's death. I received a PM from someone who I can't find now, she told me the story of her sister's death, which had some similarities. Her compassion and empathy meant a great deal to me at that time, and still does. She didn't know me or Nat from Adam, yet she took the time out to do that. It could well have helped her too to share, still, I think it was altruistic to trust a stranger like that.
I recollect Nathaniel saying how he'd seen Angels, particualarly back when he worked in nursing. Don't think they were guardian angels as such, just Angels. He said they were larger than life, taller, bigger, more beautiful than people and didn't have wings. Would be nice to think so, oh well
This is very Enlightening in "My gray world"....... I also have a Brother that left this world in 1989.. No fault of his own.. He was murdered.. His name is Tom,,,ONLY 32... Forever 32.. I miss him very much.. Oh well.. Life goes on. Thanks for replying,MATT... I recall many many real life stories of Nathaniel.when he was a Nurse.. We talked for hours and hours... Just memories now.. My heart hurts.. IF you ever need to talk,, Get a hold of me..Take care.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#66 Jan 24, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Good Friends are like Angels.... You don't have to see them to know they are there.
~ Unknown
Hi KIM, You are very dear to my heart.. Right up there on "Angel" level.. Talk to yu soon..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#67 Jan 24, 2014
Matt Road wrote:
Nathaniel believed in Angels, I don't in the conventional sense. As PFfff said, people can be angelic. Small spontanious acts of kindness, humans can be so 'good' and so 'bad'. With relevance to something I want to say, alright going off topic slightly, almost a year ago, next month, I was here posting about Nat's death. I received a PM from someone who I can't find now, she told me the story of her sister's death, which had some similarities. Her compassion and empathy meant a great deal to me at that time, and still does. She didn't know me or Nat from Adam, yet she took the time out to do that. It could well have helped her too to share, still, I think it was altruistic to trust a stranger like that.
I recollect Nathaniel saying how he'd seen Angels, particualarly back when he worked in nursing. Don't think they were guardian angels as such, just Angels. He said they were larger than life, taller, bigger, more beautiful than people and didn't have wings. Would be nice to think so, oh well
Matt,HERE you go. I left out the "Guardian" Part.. Certainly has the same meaning... I believe its the SAME exact thing... Listen with your heart...--->"Angels are thought to be spiritual beings that are "assigned" to assist people here on Earth in various ways. Whether there is one angel per person, one angel for several person or several angels for one person is open to question. But whether you believe in them or not, or whether you want one or not, believers insist that you do have a guardian angel.

What is their assignment? According to "Encounters of the Angelic Kind "--->they intercept at many junctures in our lives and help wherever they can to make our lives run smoothly. Sometimes this is by inspiring a thought to spur us into action, at others it is to lend us super-human strength, such as in the case of a woman being able to lift a car long enough to free her trapped child. Or we hear of a runaway truck, with an unconscious driver at the wheel, inexplicably swerving sharply at the last moment to avoid a bus stop queue of people. In fact, there are many instances, which are often put down to luck, coincidence or even a Miracle, but which have the touch of a hand of light behind it."

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#68 Jan 24, 2014

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#69 Jan 24, 2014

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#70 Jan 24, 2014
7 Cardinal Rules For Life

1. Make peace with your past...So it won’t disturb your present
2. What other people think of you...Is none of your business
3. Time heals almost everything...Give it time
4. No one is in charge...Of your happiness but you
5. Don’t compare your life to others..And don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much...It’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it
7. Smile...You don’t own all of the problems in the world

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#71 Jan 24, 2014
"I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”[Believe it or not..]

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#72 Jan 24, 2014
SOUL SEARCHING-STILL HAVE'NT FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
Never wrestle with my past I knew they wouldn't last fleeting memories never a granite foundation.

No soul searching never a big awakening, a bit, the piece, a voice a whisper even a howling degradation.

A fixation a focus to solid to ever let it flow,our stagnation.

See today but never dream of tomorrow,the peers their presence glaring almost obscene.

Our lust should be to look past it all to ever be serene.

Have comfort & find Peace in yourself by finding your integrity in a MIRROR!

~Peace Rick

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 24, 2014
Guardian Angels...

The guardian 'Angel' is one who protects a Christian, or some 'special person' God wants protected.

We see many instances in scripture where this occurs. In Acts 12 Peter's 'Angel' broke him out of jail; so the apostles were protected by them as well.

:)

“If My Heart Is There”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

I'm Home.

#74 Jan 24, 2014
Woke up last night and saw my Guardian Angel wearing head phones and dancing around the room .. He said I snore.
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#75 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
7 Cardinal Rules For Life
1. Make peace with your past...So it won’t disturb your present
2. What other people think of you...Is none of your business
3. Time heals almost everything...Give it time
4. No one is in charge...Of your happiness but you
5. Don’t compare your life to others..And don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much...It’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it
7. Smile...You don’t own all of the problems in the world
Well worth reading the above fine quotes.

VERY SORRY to hear about your brother who
passed so young.

RIP.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#76 Jan 25, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well worth reading the above fine quotes.
VERY SORRY to hear about your brother who
passed so young.
RIP.
Grace, Thanks for the LOVE you have shown to me here.. You are very kind and understanding... I have to keep my mind busy for my sanity... Although the date was march 1989....I am actually not over his death.BUT I wasnt there to save him from the "Monster->Full of Satan"... He was Robbed,Beaten,and shot 3 times at close range in the back of the head with a 357 magnum.... Thats the Reality of it.. The person that killed him is in a state prison for Life.. Sometimes I feel his presence.. But he lives on in his 2 grown daughters and 5 Grandchildren.. LIFE IS PRECIOUS! Life doesnt stop for a minute.. LOOKING forward to Eternity.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#77 Jan 25, 2014
Be thankful for every beat of your broken heart. For the pain is a reminder that you're alive, and have the strength to move on.

“Here & Now”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#78 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Grace, Thanks for the LOVE you have shown to me here.. You are very kind and understanding... I have to keep my mind busy for my sanity... Although the date was march 1989....I am actually not over his death.BUT I wasnt there to save him from the "Monster->Full of Satan"... He was Robbed,Beaten,and shot 3 times at close range in the back of the head with a 357 magnum.... Thats the Reality of it.. The person that killed him is in a state prison for Life.. Sometimes I feel his presence.. But he lives on in his 2 grown daughters and 5 Grandchildren.. LIFE IS PRECIOUS! Life doesnt stop for a minute.. LOOKING forward to Eternity.
That is quite heartbreaking to read,
you are *great* to think that you have tried to deal with it -eventho'
you say it still pains so much,

and W|HO would wonder at that !
yet you have had the ability to rise above it and write so
beautifully here,

perhaps you are being inspired by your dear late brother...
and happy for you ... that you can witness his spirit live on
in his daughters and grandchildren.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#80 Jan 26, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite heartbreaking to read,
you are *great* to think that you have tried to deal with it -eventho'
you say it still pains so much,
and W|HO would wonder at that !
yet you have had the ability to rise above it and write so
beautifully here,
perhaps you are being inspired by your dear late brother...
and happy for you ... that you can witness his spirit live on
in his daughters and grandchildren.
Hi Grace,, Thanks soo much for your Kind words.. I just lock Tom away in my Heart... But keep the key handy.. I usually write how I feel..Its amazing we all TALK with our minds.. We meet somewheres in space.... I do see him 'glowing' in his daughters and grandchildrens whole being.... We dont forget him..

“If My Heart Is There”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

I'm Home.

#81 Feb 6, 2014
My Guardian Angel shines with a glorious iridescent radiance standing in the moonlight out in my yard, covered in ice.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#82 Feb 16, 2014
My Angel

Gabriel

I can fly
But I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel...

Jesse Pinkman

Overland Park, KS

#83 Feb 16, 2014
Walter White is My Guardian Angel

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#86 Apr 5, 2014
my guardian angel - I'd have to say is my husband.
he's always there for me when I need him.

Always.....

thanks hon.
<3 u......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 197,864
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min streetglidehoney 60,035
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Regolith Based Li... 205,551
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 25 min oddie 20,032
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 34 min P Ness 39
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 46 min Beautiful Black M... 8,873
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 51 min Sublime1 33,389
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Poppyann 3,932
More from around the web