~My Guardian Angel~
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#1 Jan 17, 2014
Guardian Angels are thought to be spiritual beings that are "assigned" to assist people here on Earth in various ways. Whether there is one angel per person, one angel for several person or several angels for one person is open to question. But whether you believe in them or not, or whether you want one or not, believers insist that you do have a guardian angel.

What is their assignment? According to "Encounters of the Angelic Kind "--->they intercept at many junctures in our lives and help wherever they can to make our lives run smoothly. Sometimes this is by inspiring a thought to spur us into action, at others it is to lend us super-human strength, such as in the case of a woman being able to lift a car long enough to free her trapped child. Or we hear of a runaway truck, with an unconscious driver at the wheel, inexplicably swerving sharply at the last moment to avoid a bus stop queue of people. In fact, there are many instances, which are often put down to luck, coincidence or even a Miracle, but which have the touch of a hand of light behind it."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#2 Jan 17, 2014
http://www.bing.com/images/search... "My Guardian Angel and ME..." Photo is Priceless..[Thanks Beautiful]

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3 Jan 17, 2014
~Tears Of An Angel~ For full-effect,Please watch in Big Screen!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#4 Jan 17, 2014
&li st=PL4D0CAC2AEAEAF27E&inde x=19 ~Progress IN Color~[Watch in Full-Screen]

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5 Jan 17, 2014
DreamLover,...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6 Jan 17, 2014
When faced with how to respond to a situation, ask yourself this: What would LOVE do? At times we may find ourselves waitiing for others to do what they 'should do'. We wait for them to take that first step when what we really need to do is to BE THE ONE to take that first step and to BE the loving example. Some people are not capable or do not have the good heart to respond correctly but you can show them how! You cannot make others love or respect you the way you deserved to be loved but I promise you when you LOVE ANYWAY it's going to come back to you ten-fold. YOU be the example of love and loving people WILL show up in your life and you will be Blessed for it. Sometimes, those that we WISH would love and respect us just never will in this lifetime and we have to accept that reality! We need to just move on from wishing they knew HOW to love! But, don't let others change your good heart. You keep moving, keep smilin' and keep lovin' and you WILL be Blessed for it. You are divinely guided and protected all day every day. Sending Love your way! So now, go SHOW SOME LOVE and make this a beautiful day!! I was "Touched" by an Angel..[His Thoughts and Words are etched on My soul,Forever...]

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Your soul always knows! Follow the path of serenity, balance and peace (which are higher feelings.) Trust yourself to know, and your higher calling will always guide and lead you. By doing what is good for your soul, you will automatically remain in the flow goodness.(You deserve nothing short of goodness!)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 Jan 17, 2014
OMG!!

WOW!!

A INSPIRATIONAL thread AT LAST!! Thanks LIFELOVER!!

TROLLS..Take FIVE!!

SPREAD THE LOVE!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!

May Peace, Love and Happiness ENTER your HEARTS Every DAY...

And..REMEMBER to Look ABOVE and SAY Thank You To the ONE..WHO..Gave you The GIFT OF LIFE and THE GIFT OF HIS LOVE!!

Lifelover... YOU..
FINALLY.. Read the MEMO..and OPENED...YOUR GIFTS!!

Tears of JOY..You have brought me on YOUR SPECIAL AWAKENING MOMENT...THANK YOU!!

KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!

“If My Heart Is There”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

I'm Home.

#10 Jan 17, 2014
I don't know what happened to my guardian angel, since he ran away screaming.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2014
*Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.:)

...Hebrews 13:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

*Awesome!!!*

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Jan 17, 2014
*For he shall give his 'Angels' charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.:)

Psalm 91:11
King James Version (KJV)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13 Jan 17, 2014
ANGELS... Do EXIST..they are JUST waiting for their CUE to INTERVENE...;)

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#14 Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
ANGELS... Do EXIST..they are JUST waiting for their CUE to INTERVENE...;)
Well,Hi there Colorado Chick,, Nice to finally get involved over here again... I had a soul-stirring,, Experience about a year ago.. A really close friend died unexpectedly.. I was Devastated.. BUT anyways,, the Last conversation we had was "Concerning Guardian Angels"... Last night,I had an overwelming feeling to come back here.. I was Pulled here by an unknown Presence in my mind.. My first reaction was,"No way!!!" But I decided,,,, "Sure why Not?" Soo I have to say"I do Believe in Angels!" Anyways,, You are Right on Target with your Comment,Sister! I really think this thread can Go over the Top,, with Emotion.. and Inspiration.... My song I posted Tears Of An Angel,,, Made me think of ~Nathanielornament~ Remember HIM???? It was 1 year ago in February he left this world for Heaven.. Losing him is very Bittersweet for Me... I will Never forget him...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#15 Jan 17, 2014
"Your My Inspiration" [this song seems fitting..]

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#16 Jan 17, 2014
What are Angels? The actual word means "Messenger"..

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#18 Jan 17, 2014
The Best is yet to Come... We have to go with the Feeling..
When you value what you have, you make what you have more valuable. When you care about what you’re doing, you make what you’re doing much more effective.

Give the best of yourself to the moment, and the moment becomes filled with great treasure. Be generous to others with your time and attention, and you’ll find yourself among delightful companions[ANGELS].

Life is largely what you give it. Offer yourself sincerely and abundantly, and that true abundance will be reflected in the world you experience.

If you proffer complaints, you’ll receive much to complain about. When you give love, there will be much to love.

Improve yourself, your actions, your outlook, and your world improves. Be genuinely useful, and you’ll have much more with which to work.

What flows out from you surely, eventually and in greater measure flows back to you. Give your very best, and it comes back even better.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#19 Jan 17, 2014
"The New Commandment"[ Perfectly in tune with the Angels] Listen with your hearts...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#20 Jan 17, 2014
"I know who stands before me,
I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies is always by my side.
The One who reigns forever
He is a friend of mine
The God of angel armies is always by my side.

And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in Your hand
I'm holding on to Your promises
You are faithful, You are faithful..." Whom Shall I Fear? "

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Jan 17, 2014
Wine With Everything wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 91:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OaXznfBPbyMXX
...beautiful!

:)

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#22 Jan 17, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sex Life of Sam and Trevor 3 min Queen Doggy Sam 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Sublime1 220,618
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 12 min Zani Grey 2,094
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 46 min liam cul8r 5,692
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 47 min Music Never Stops 76,596
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 52 min quilterqueen 13,496
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 55 min Zani Grey 1,474
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Ykcul 23,861
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr unreals_dad 531
More from around the web