The 12,000 years return to Earth of the Peri or Faries witches
Posted in the Weird Forum
#2 Dec 5, 2012
Ahura Mazda's help, Tishtrya defeated Apausha. Tishtrya and other star gods
who protected agriculture also took charge of battling meteors, or shooting
stars, which the Persians believed to be witches. Pairikas are female Witches
Pairikas ( Persian ' Pari ') were the witches
The Pairika of Persia are honored today. They correspond to the Indian Apsaras. Worshipped in the pre-Zoroastrian religion, the Pairikas are the prototypes of the Peris, the nymphs or female angels of later Persian tradition, and also of the Parigs or Witches of Manichaeism. The Pairikas, in the shape of worm-stars, are said to fly between the earth and the heavens at this time. This refers to shooting stars which fall every year at about the time (the Perseid meteor showers) when Tistrya (Sirius) is supposed to be most active.
Yatus (Masculine) or Pairikas (feminine).
The Yatus and Pairikas do not need to drink human or animal blood
The Pairikas, evil beings whose entrenching beauty seduces men and drives them to commit degrading deeds and the Daevas (from whom we derive the word Devil), such as Aesma Daevas, who cause plagues and diseases and who fight every form of religion.
As well as the dark side of Ancient Persia, we also celebrate the Mother Godess Anahita, a warrior maiden symbolising water and fertility, Ameretat (literally translated as "Undying Immortal") and Amesha Spentas ("Holy Ones") Persia's guardian angels.
Peri or Faries
Magic Reversal: It also has been shown that they can break and reverse magic spells casted by witches.
Powers and Abilities Edit
• Telepathy: Fairies are able to read the thoughts of any sentient creature that gives off brain waves (which means it excludes vampires). They can receive images or sentences, depending on the person. If they concentrate, they can "turn off" this ability.("Strange Love") If they focus hard enough, they can "enter" another person's mind and "reset" memories that have been tampered with, such as though glamouring.("Beyond Here Lies Nothin'").
Fairy blood abilities Edit
• Intoxication: Any vampire that drinks fairy blood becomes intoxicated with it, going into a state humans would describe as "drunk". The amount of drunkenness displayed by a vampire depends on the amount of fairy blood the vampire drank.
• Attraction: Fairy blood smells very appealing to supernaturals, especially vampires (though two-natured have admitted to it, too). The blood also increases the physical appeal of human/fairy hybrids and their descendants.
• Vampire sunblock: Depending on the amount of blood drank, vampires grow immune to their weakness to sunlight after drinking fairy blood. The effects last shortly, however, and the pureness of the blood is a factor too; after drinking a hybrid's blood, Russell Edgington burned in the sun quite shortly afterwards (though the blood did prevent him from bursting into blue flames like Godric), while Eric Northman spent at least an hour in the sun after completely draining a full-blooded fairy.
• Perception: After drinking blood from a Fae other beings can perceive the effects of fairy magic (i.e. when Russell Edgington was able to see the magically cloaked faery club after drinking the blood of the Faerie Elder)
• Immunity To Faerie Magic: When a vampire has drunk the blood of a faerie, they are immune to faerie magic including photoknesis and are capable of seeing them when they broadcast themselves invisible.
It is unknown if fairy blood has any effect on humans, but it is implied in the Sookie Stackhouse novels that Jason Stackhouse's fairy heritage makes him more attractive to females, hence his outrageous sex life.
Since: Nov 12
#3 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah and the tooth fairy is a troll.....Fairytale its all fairytale.
People write this stuff after drinking Mushroom tea.
“I know where you are,”
Since: Jun 08
Right here under my thumb
#4 Dec 6, 2012
Or after a Justin Beiber concert.
“Hey Moe ! ! !”
Since: May 12
#5 Dec 6, 2012
And 43 Twinkies
Add your comments below
|Man discovers son is alive after he thought he ...||16 min||Trump Plotza||1|
|One in five Brits would rather date a pet owner||17 min||Trump Plotza||2|
|What Turns You Off?||28 min||Camilla||559|
|What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08)||31 min||CJ Rocker||218,792|
|Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15)||43 min||BLouise||6,608|
|2words into 2new words (May '12)||45 min||BLouise||8,204|
|The average holidaymaker's suitcase contains it...||55 min||Guest||3|
|El's Kitchen (Feb '09)||3 hr||Ohio Sam aka SNAF...||76,039|
|How's your weather today? (Mar '12)||4 hr||Bad Bex||6,297|
|Denny Crain's Place (May '10)||5 hr||SGHarleyhoney||22,892|
Find what you want!
Search Weird Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC