Is Spirit67 really the Green Eyed Mexican

Created by Pollster on Feb 8, 2014

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Grow up! You bunch of drug friends and sex friends need to get a life! I'm only me and not anyone else......I don't need to disguise myself to make a point or talk on a public forum!
running wild

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2014
No, Spirit is who she claims to be. I'm still dreaming about those great legs.
harry larry

Greenville, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2014
running wild wrote:
No, Spirit is who she claims to be. I'm still dreaming about those great legs.
Me to in a frying pan... Yum finger licking good :)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2014
running wild wrote:
No, Spirit is who she claims to be. I'm still dreaming about those great legs.
I'm definitely not Mexican whatever!
joe

Euless, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm definitely not Mexican whatever!
But you are a psychotic dude who likes attention.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a psychotic dude who likes attention.
I am not a 'dude' and you know it! Grow up and find a hobby.....people come here for comfort and to let it all out and to find a smidgen of hope!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#7 Feb 19, 2014
Where's the "hellifIknow" button?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Better yet, where's the "whothehellisgreeneyedmex ican" button?
joe

Euless, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a 'dude' and you know it! Grow up and find a hobby.....people come here for comfort and to let it all out and to find a smidgen of hope!
Disagree
Everyone doesn't go around looking for sympathy
joe

Euless, TX

#10 Feb 19, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
Better yet, where's the "whothehellisgreeneyedmex ican" button?
Buttons: control alt delete space all at one time

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree
Everyone doesn't go around looking for sympathy
May I ask 'sympathy' about what??? YOU are a pervert lurking in a place where people come here as their second home; unlike yourself who is only out to act foolish and jealous!
Grow up and find a book to read! Can you read???
Independent

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I am not a 'dude' and you know it! Grow up and find a hobby.....people come here for comfort and to let it all out and to find a smidgen of hope!
I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

You can't actually believe people expect to find comfort and hope on Topix.

If you are paying attention, you may note, MOST people are doing anything but that.

I get my comfort sitting here in my easy chair.
Hope, it is what it is. Topix shows no signs of hope.

I am guessing, from your recent whiny posts, you have yet to find that "smidgen"

:^`\
joe

Euless, TX

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>May I ask 'sympathy' about what??? YOU are a pervert lurking in a place where people come here as their second home; unlike yourself who is only out to act foolish and jealous!
Grow up and find a book to read! Can you read???
"Neglected" "abandoned" "forgotten" etc.... Your words on another thread. Also "alone" "cold" "loney". You want attention and sympathy. Second home? Dude, get a real life. Not cyber home. Either you put on a good act or you need real help in real life! Topix is for FUN mostly. Not to air your dirty laundry. Who needs to grow up now?
LOL

Dayton, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2014
And then, there's always that dude Sweetie-Pie!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Neglected" "abandoned" "forgotten" etc.... Your words on another thread. Also "alone" "cold" "loney". You want attention and sympathy. Second home? Dude, get a real life. Not cyber home. Either you put on a good act or you need real help in real life! Topix is for FUN mostly. Not to air your dirty laundry. Who needs to grow up now?
How in your 'neglected mental health state' are those words looking for Sympathy???? You are a pork hole who definitely needs to grow up and grow a damn hobby!
Go plant a garden!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2014
At least Running Wild in Sikeston Mo still loves you. You should send him some pics of an attractive woman. He did not put me up to it, I swear! Just sayin'
joe

Euless, TX

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>How in your 'neglected mental health state' are those words looking for Sympathy???? You are a pork hole who definitely needs to grow up and grow a damn hobby!
Go plant a garden!
Really? How are they not? Your own words just bit you in the butt. How does one grow a hobby? One can grow a garden, which can be a hobby, but not grow a hobby. Why is it you are here first and last thing during the day? Who needs a hobby? Have a great day.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 20, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How are they not? Your own words just bit you in the butt. How does one grow a hobby? One can grow a garden, which can be a hobby, but not grow a hobby. Why is it you are here first and last thing during the day? Who needs a hobby? Have a great day.
I have a great day everyday, so that's nothing new! Please run along now, don't get mad at me because they banned one of your many and I mean many, profiles! LOL!
Yes, and I get paid very well to be on here, unlike you! LOL!
joe

Euless, TX

#19 Feb 20, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I have a great day everyday, so that's nothing new! Please run along now, don't get mad at me because they banned one of your many and I mean many, profiles! LOL!
Yes, and I get paid very well to be on here, unlike you! LOL!
Can't be banned if never joined.
I should have figured you were a "paid for services" kinda dude. By the hour? LOL!.....and this is your job? LOL!! That explains a lot....best joke of the week.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20 Feb 23, 2014
Psychedelic CONTAC LENS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Ooogah Boogah 133,776
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min beatlesinafog 7,748
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 14 min beatlesinafog 5,197
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 16 min Sublime1 292
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min Ken 55,308
Coma Left Man Thinking He's Matthew McConaughey 23 min simou94 12
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 51 min Indian by Heart 1,113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 152,750
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 2 hr Rick Santpornum 73
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26,752
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 30,053
More from around the web