First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
There's a fetish out there, known as infantilism. But the rest of the people in this particular fetish call it adult baby. I just want to know if anyone is heard about this fetish.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#2 Jan 5, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
There's a fetish out there, known as infantilism. But the rest of the people in this particular fetish call it adult baby. I just want to know if anyone is heard about this fetish.
Try this forum

http://www.topix.com/news/sex
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I guess for something to understand, I better explain what this is. When some people feel stressed they do many things to unwind. Some people watch movies, some people hang with friends, and these particular people that call themselves a adult babies, like to dress up in diapers, adult size rompers, footed sleepers, drink from bottles, use pacifiers, and like to be treated as babies. I just wanted to know what is peoples opinions about this. Do you think it's strange, odd, creepy, or just fascinating? If you have ever been on YouTube, there are several videos of what being an adult baby is about. Maybe, it would give you a better understanding, of what they are, better than I can try to explain it.
DJZ

Crown Point, IN

#4 Jan 5, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
A thousand ways to die. His head got caught between the crib side bars or whatever.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#5 Jan 5, 2012
I know what it is and if you are looking to connect with like minded people try the forum I gave you a link to.

Patience in not your virtue is it?

“It's that time of year again”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Oh, good grief!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Geeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2012
does this mean i can eat paste again...

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
does this mean i can eat paste again...
Do you need a diaper change?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 5, 2012
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a diaper change?
don't forget the powder...
DJZ

Crown Point, IN

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Try this forum
http://www.topix.com/news/sex
I have looked at the other forums on Topix and all of them are interesting. What I like about off beat is that we can talk about various subjects of our choosing. Speaking of this subject; it appears to me that fetishes are a form of obsessive defect. There is this one fetish for people sinking in quicksand. They don't fully sink in quicksand, but people can die from being stuck in that and drown in the high tides, yet they find it attractive somehow. People can sink in the mud though. Maybe people like them should put themselves in that situation and perhaps they won't find it so appealing anymore. Human psychology is weird and complicated.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#12 Jan 5, 2012
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text> I have looked at the other forums on Topix and all of them are interesting. What I like about off beat is that we can talk about various subjects of our choosing. Speaking of this subject; it appears to me that fetishes are a form of obsessive defect. There is this one fetish for people sinking in quicksand. They don't fully sink in quicksand, but people can die from being stuck in that and drown in the high tides, yet they find it attractive somehow. People can sink in the mud though. Maybe people like them should put themselves in that situation and perhaps they won't find it so appealing anymore. Human psychology is weird and complicated.
I was about to say the same thing!
Cinderella

Benham, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2012
I think it is rather silly for grown people to want to be treated like infants again, what
Is fun about wearing a diaper or worse eating disgusting,tasteless,no seasoning and
No flavor baby food? Or choking down the totally nasty stinking and just down right
Nauseating baby formula? If there is someone out there who can give me 5 good
Reasons why they wish to be treated as an infant, then I want to read what they have to say! Feedback on this subject is welcome.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Jan 5, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget the powder...
How about a paci to suck on?

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

SoundGarden

#15 Jan 5, 2012
i gave up crapping my pants years ago now,
and i don't wanna start again

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 5, 2012
I think that I am verrry fortunate not to have these urges. I am very thankful. Not that there's anything wrong with it....
...though I do have a woobie.
DJZ

Crown Point, IN

#17 Jan 5, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>I was about to say the same thing!
I am sure as this topic goes on others will bring up other common fetishes that most know about, and some others do not know. Like poop fetish. Yay, I said poop fetish.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Jan 5, 2012
Cinderella wrote:
I think it is rather silly for grown people to want to be treated like infants again, what
Is fun about wearing a diaper or worse eating disgusting,tasteless,no seasoning and
No flavor baby food? Or choking down the totally nasty stinking and just down right
Nauseating baby formula? If there is someone out there who can give me 5 good
Reasons why they wish to be treated as an infant, then I want to read what they have to say! Feedback on this subject is welcome.
Cinderella, all of the above you mentioned need not be enforced for one to return to their infsnt stages and all that accompanies it..FOR do we NOT see grown mwn and women having tantrums, if they do not get their way..pout, shout and storm out of a room..go on a spending spree, not bothering to think it's the rent money. Gorging themselves at an all-you-can-eat buffet...perhaps later throwing it all up. Don't forget the control freaks of the remote control..gimme, gimmee and selfish. babies sleep for long periods,they are in their growing stage, depressed adults do the same, it's a safe environment. The "adult baby" is merely looking for the comfort zone they once shared with their parents. When a child hits the age of 3O,It's like WHOA!! WHERE THE FREAK DID THE TIME GO!! it's called reality and it's scary...call your parents, a close relative and have a nice chat about past memories..while sucking your thumb...all is good, give yourself a hug...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#19 Jan 5, 2012
OOPs, ny pacifier got in my way..should read infant and men..

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

SoundGarden

#20 Jan 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
OOPs, ny pacifier got in my way..should read infant and men..
lol
was that caused by a dummy spit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 min say it aint so 7,707
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 5 min Mr Pip 414
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,569
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 6 min andet1987 5,679
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,660
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 9 min Chilli J 4,617
Thinking Out Loud....Feel Free To Say What's On... 10 min Dr Wu 26
motorcycle traveling stories 54 min Sublime1 34
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Observer 159,944
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 2 hr OB Historical Soc... 250
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr NinaRocks 18,025
Word Association (Jun '10) 2 hr say it aint so 27,012
More from around the web