CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

haha like speed dial...lmao

sorry me thinks I got overheated this morn...dammit I even cried this afternoon...my daughter & I were on way home from gro store...yeah I hate shopping that much...lol j/k...anyhoo she says please stop mom...if he sees you've been crying he's gonna think it's my fault .........and he's VERY protective of me...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Colonel Angus Sutton wrote:
<quoted text>
mention pappasito's and he'll never notice?:)
crap, maybe that'll make you cry again, neva-mind.
hope all's well, ola.
I don't HAVE to mention it...he keeps brining it up...lol yea & I'm good...just to need to cleanse the soul every now & again, ya know???...

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...
I told ya Dondo...
(see "silly kidz nekkid" thread) DONDO...not Mike...nothing interesting to read there...
Did he get it out yet or do we need to give it the old heave ho?

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he get it out yet or do we need to give it the old heave ho?
I aint goin' there...lol

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint goin' there...lol
Not even with one of those sexy white paper gowns, some gloves and a mask?

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even with one of those sexy white paper gowns, some gloves and a mask?
hmmm maybe...can I use a pitch fork???

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm maybe...can I use a pitch fork???
OUCH, as long as you aren't using it on me!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH, as long as you aren't using it on me!
why? is yore thong stuck??? gosh y'all line up & lemme fetch my garden rake...=)

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
why? is yore thong stuck??? gosh y'all line up & lemme fetch my garden rake...=)
Hold on, let me check!

Um no, I was able to pull it out rather easily, thank you!
Dungeon Mistress

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Well OK, but only if we can ban morons from libraries! I get so tired of people asking if I know how to use the free computer, and could I show them.it wouldn't be so bad but it's been the same guy for three weeks now!

“VODKAAAAAAA~”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Hetalia!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

im not saying im fat or skinny, but this thread is really offending.

so. you're saying fat people can't have fun, while skinny people can. kdksm3nmwjxjnxj THIS IS LIKE THE OLD DAYS. BLACKS AND WHITES.

im not trying to start shet, but this is the most childish, and offending thread i've ever seen.

BE PATIENT

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Dungeon Mistress wrote:
Well OK, but only if we can ban morons from libraries! I get so tired of people asking if I know how to use the free computer, and could I show them.it wouldn't be so bad but it's been the same guy for three weeks now!
take him back to yer dungeon & teach him a lesson he'll never forget...
The truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2014

Judged:

Hey sonny I'm ripped with a 6 pack and work out everyday you little girly man who are you to judge people overweight skinny who ever have right to be where ever they want ur just a punk also have a fat dick lady's love why don't you suck on that and hush little girly man soony with two double holes for dicks to go threw next time I hope a overweight person uses u as a intertube FYI learn how to spell
duh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2014

Judged:

The truth wrote:
Hey sonny I'm ripped with a 6 pack and work out everyday you little girly man who are you to judge people overweight skinny who ever have right to be where ever they want ur just a punk also have a fat dick lady's love why don't you suck on that and hush little girly man soony with two double holes for dicks to go threw next time I hope a overweight person uses u as a intertube FYI learn how to spell
Learn punctuation.
Shalyn

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

Judged:

Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
You are absolutely right and people need to start taking responsibility for what they do and in this case, eat. And like you, I find there are lot more obese women than men. It's not a sexist comment, it's an observation.
Being a woman who use to be overweight and who also put in the effort to lose the weight (I lost 60lbs), I asked my doctor why he never approached me about my obesity. He told me a lot of doctors are afraid of being sued for sexism if they tell a woman she's overweight. That is sad and pathetic. You don't want to hear it - fix it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••