Fat people shoud be banned from water...
really

Arlington, TX

#22 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
I think if a "fat" water park was started and didn't let "douche bags" like you in, you would be the first to yell Discrimination! Just get a hose and play with yourself in the backyard. Pun intended.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#23 Jul 8, 2013
reebie wrote:
Sonny, I would like to ban you for having a small penis.
I mean no offense as well...
its just that, how can you give me a good orgasm when you clearly dont have oxygen going to either end..
and so...I was just on a quest to OVER POST and add to the bedlam here,
hey, I should get a shot at this worthy entertaining activity and then-

haha!!!
this post just made me laugh, and one that was sorely needed!!!

love ya, Reebs!!(never go away)

#24 Jul 8, 2013
as for this important discussion on fat people and whether they have the right to even breathe air.....

some people are just not very far along in their spiritual path, so we have to just bear with 'em, I don't think it's totally their fault, and they really won't 'get it' until they are ready.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#25 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... all i know is thats gonna leave a mark ...
**Hippi sneaks up, pulls the elastic and........FWAAAAAPP!** On the mark! Hahaha!

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 8, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if a "fat" water park was started and didn't let "douche bags" like you in, you would be the first to yell Discrimination! Just get a hose and play with yourself in the backyard. Pun intended.
LMAO! Oh my, this is better than Comedy Central.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
SO just exactly where is this water park located that you own?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#28 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
Dude... lest it is truly "your" park eff off. And yeah, I'm skinny biznitch.

“..the Clinton Foundation....”

Since: Jun 08

..gift that keeps on giving...

#29 Jul 8, 2013
...i hope the original poster posts again soon....funny as hell......

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#30 Jul 8, 2013
Years ago when I was heavier (250+) I got stuck on a ride in Denver, Colorado. Later when my daughter asked me why I stayed on after the ride was over I said I was doing a safety inspection (luchy for me my daughter knew that at my job in Kansas, I had some safety duties so it was a believeable story.

(Currently just under (200 lbs.)

Hi Sam!

#31 Jul 8, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Years ago when I was heavier (250+) I got stuck on a ride in Denver, Colorado. Later when my daughter asked me why I stayed on after the ride was over I said I was doing a safety inspection (luchy for me my daughter knew that at my job in Kansas, I had some safety duties so it was a believeable story.
Hi Sam!
not really caring your size...I enjoy posting with you. sending good vibes,
no one should be banned..from anywhere.(imo, anyway)

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jul 8, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 100%, Debra. We all must be tolerant and loving of everyone around us. It would be such a beautiful world if we could just all do that.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#33 Jul 8, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi Sam!
Well, a 50+ lb weight loss is a great thing, you should be really proud of that. I'm sure it did wonders health-wise,which is far more important than looks, so good for you!
:)
LGBT of Thin People LTP

Hampton, VA

#35 Jul 9, 2013
I deplore homosexual fat people. They give us a bad name and all of LGBT.
Patty, Founder LPT
AKA--All Beef Patty
LGBT of Thin People LTP

Hampton, VA

#36 Jul 9, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Debra, I will not help you squeeze through the turnstile on evey ride. Lose 200 lbs fatty.
LGBT Thin People United
LGBT of Thin People LTP

Hampton, VA

#37 Jul 9, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
as for this important discussion on fat people and whether they have the right to even breathe air.....
some people are just not very far along in their spiritual path, so we have to just bear with 'em, I don't think it's totally their fault, and they really won't 'get it' until they are ready.
There is a meat shortage and you hate cows. Cows are animals and have rights. Stop the proliferation of women eating cows.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#38 Jul 9, 2013

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#39 Jul 9, 2013
LGBT of Thin People LTP wrote:
<quoted text>There is a meat shortage and you hate cows. Cows are animals and have rights. Stop the proliferation of women eating cows.
They have women eating cows where you're from? Scary. I thought cows were vegetarians.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40 Jul 9, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
L
We went to Busch Gardens Water Country on the 4th and I am telling yall I got so sick of fat people, especially women.
Sonny Johnson
Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
So you own Busch Gardens Water Country and all you can do is post on Topix to complain about fat people in YOUR park? LOL. Now THAT'S funny.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Who wants to go in on a new business with me.
We'll combine a water park with an all you can eat buffet.
You can slide down the slide and grab twinkies and ding dongs as you go and, face first, of course, and land in a pool of chocolate pudding with marshmallow gondolas.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42 Jul 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Who wants to go in on a new business with me.
We'll combine a water park with an all you can eat buffet.
You can slide down the slide and grab twinkies and ding dongs as you go and, face first, of course, and land in a pool of chocolate pudding with marshmallow gondolas.
And everyone has to wear bikinis right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Tinka 199,251
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 17 min wichita-rick 15,838
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 192,787
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 45 min wichita-rick 3,206
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 47 min Spotted Girl 23
Word Association (Jun '10) 52 min wichita-rick 30,651
One Word (Jan '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 16,272
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Old Sam 145,406
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr Enzo49 7,194
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 hr Enzo49 12,395