Fat people shoud be banned from water parks,imo

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sonny Johnson

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Listen folks, I am not trying to be rude or mean, just realistic. My wife I will ijnclude in that ban believe it or not.
We went to Busch Gardens Water Country on the 4th and I am telling yall I got so sick of fat people, especially women. With all the weight training,pills and even Dr Oz,MD., there is no more excuses. Cellulite and double chins not to mention post menopause bellies, we people need to enjoy a vacation without these crisco tub of lards. Women, get in shape, until then there needs to be a 130 lb weight limit or banned for life.
Sonny Johnson

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny, I would like to ban you for having a small penis.
I mean no offense as well...
its just that, how can you give me a good orgasm when you clearly dont have oxygen going to either end..
Dr Ho

Yorktown, VA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
I also went to nearby BG W'Burg. Some people can't get on rides at the regular park cause the thing won't come down that holds you in the ride.Sad fatassses

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#4 Jul 8, 2013
... im fat,got a big penis and love water parks ... i think i hit a trifecta ...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
Listen folks, I am not trying to be rude or mean, just realistic. My wife I will ijnclude in that ban believe it or not.
We went to Busch Gardens Water Country on the 4th and I am telling yall I got so sick of fat people, especially women. With all the weight training,pills and even Dr Oz,MD., there is no more excuses. Cellulite and double chins not to mention post menopause bellies, we people need to enjoy a vacation without these crisco tub of lards. Women, get in shape, until then there needs to be a 130 lb weight limit or banned for life.
Sonny Johnson
With all of these options to lose weight, why
are both you and your wife over weight?

And why do women need to lose weight more than men?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... im fat,got a big penis and love water parks ... i think i hit a trifecta ...
Coffee? Bigguy?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#7 Jul 8, 2013
I think we should ban stupid people from just about everything. The original poster included.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#8 Jul 8, 2013
I consider myself a BBW but wear tasteful swimwear...my Sugar has a bit of beer gut but prefer that over a twigofaman...some of our fav memories of water parks are the big ole gals in inappropriate swimwear...the kids talked about that long after the trips were over...

...carry on, trollman...or woman...carry on...

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

#9 Jul 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I consider myself a BBW but wear tasteful swimwear...my Sugar has a bit of beer gut but prefer that over a twigofaman...some of our fav memories of water parks are the big ole gals in inappropriate swimwear...the kids talked about that long after the trips were over...
...carry on, trollman...or woman...carry on...
Im still waiting on Mike to come back and join me for "coffee"
just sayin..

... daze of summer ...

#10 Jul 8, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
just sayin..
... i wuz squeezin into my speedo ... i look like a pair with a rubber band on ... then i had to google BBM ... thought it might be a car or sumthang ... now were's the coffee ...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#11 Jul 8, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
just sayin..
I just saw a dick/jane sticker that "fits"

"Look, Father. Dick is big. Sally is little. Big, big Dick. Little Baby Sally."

Mike, you've got mail...lmao

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#13 Jul 8, 2013
....and skinny people should be banned from All-You-Can-Eat buffets!!!! Who needs these picky nit-pickers slowing down the line!!!! I mean really!!!!

... daze of summer ...

#14 Jul 8, 2013
DILF wrote:
....and skinny people should be banned from All-You-Can-Eat buffets!!!! Who needs these picky nit-pickers slowing down the line!!!! I mean really!!!!
... they should at least have someone serving finger foods will we wait ...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2013
I don't consider myself fat or skinny, but I'd much rather be a fat person modestly dressed, enjoying myself at a waterpark, than a skinny a-hole sitting around making fun of fat people when I should be minding my own business.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#16 Jul 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i wuz squeezin into my speedo ... i look like a pair with a rubber band on ... then i had to google BBM ... thought it might be a car or sumthang ... now were's the coffee ...
I thought that was a speedon't! LOL! Coffee?

... daze of summer ...

#17 Jul 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was a speedon't! LOL! Coffee?
... all i know is thats gonna leave a mark ...
Sonny Johnson

Yorktown, VA

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
Sonny Johnson
The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
Hey, are you the guy at the water park that wears speedos and gold chains?

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 Jul 8, 2013
LOL! All you can eat? LOL!

Oh Lordy, I do not like buffets at all. And I feel sorry for people who do, because who knows what fell into what ever you are scooping from the person before you.

Your post is too funny!

I feel sorry for obese people, I really do. I realize they don't make good eating choices and very little to no exercise, but I feel a lot of times, it's Depression that makes these people so fluffy.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 8, 2013
Sonny Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>The post was meant for everyone, though most are women. If you are fat, then start your own water park. You people need to realize you made a chice to indulge at all-u-can-eat places for the past 25 years. So to: Jennifer Renee,tallyho es,and the rest of you bulging sweat lards, stay out of my park.
I'm still LMAO at your post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min Trouser Cough 40,254
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 147,125
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Don Michael Corle... 20,370
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 25,953
When I get bored I... 11 min Crazy Jae 12
In honor of ms Sweeter 13 min night machine 177
First iPhone 6 Customer In Perth, Australia Dro... 14 min charADEs n FKWITs... 3
What's your tip for the day? 36 min ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 2 hr ms_Sweeter 33
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••