Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Lol

Chicago, IL

#18274 Aug 1, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares. He's right. Fast thinking, logical, and he made a point you don't comprehend. Obviously, you feel very safe in your anonymous fuzzy-wuzzy environment and can't see a bigger picture. I pity you.
Your boy is full of crap and the grey box whipped his butt
Lol

Chicago, IL

#18275 Aug 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above apparent attempt at schmoozing was, not surprisingly, both ineffective and unwelcome. Need a cuddle buddy? Keep looking! Get a dog?
schmoozing sounds gay.
this isnt a dating site, lady.
using you as my beitch boy sounding board is part of the game. sit there and shut up while i let you be part of the festivities
or you could "throw down" again and call me a coward again and maybe find your only tooth imbedded in my fist.

LOL
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18276 Aug 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm neither taking your side, nor the other poster's. Besides, it looks like the Plaintiff wannabe has already thrown in the towel in a subsequent post.
Looks like schmoozing to me, but way creepier from this end. Now i see why you just sitting there lurking most of the time.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18277 Aug 1, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
schmoozing sounds gay.
this isnt a dating site, lady.
using you as my beitch boy sounding board is part of the game. sit there and shut up while i let you be part of the festivities
or you could "throw down" again and call me a coward again and maybe find your only tooth imbedded in my fist.
LOL
Schmoozing sounds gay to you? So brave of you to out yourself here. Welcome! I choose to be hetero, but accept you as a proud non hetero gal.

Thanks, but I've more profitable things to do than be your sounding board. You should ask your sycophantic groupies to volunteer to play that role.

You'd remember if I had thrown down with you in the RW. If you had, chances are good that you'd have even fewer teeth, or be wearing a toe tag.

I called you a coward? Go figure! A fearless grey, talking all tough, hiding behind multiple names and locations? Irony alert? Thanks for the laugh!

I have better things to do than to chat with you right now. So I'm going to go back to ignoring you. Feel free to take it personally, if you want to.:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18278 Aug 1, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like schmoozing to me, but way creepier from this end. Now i see why you just sitting there lurking most of the time.
I'm going to have to defer to your apparently superior expertise in creepy. Have a good one!
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18279 Aug 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Schmoozing sounds gay to you? So brave of you to out yourself here. Welcome! I choose to be hetero, but accept you as a proud non hetero gal.
Thanks, but I've more profitable things to do than be your sounding board. You should ask your sycophantic groupies to volunteer to play that role.
You'd remember if I had thrown down with you in the RW. If you had, chances are good that you'd have even fewer teeth, or be wearing a toe tag.
I called you a coward? Go figure! A fearless grey, talking all tough, hiding behind multiple names and locations? Irony alert? Thanks for the laugh!
I have better things to do than to chat with you right now. So I'm going to go back to ignoring you. Feel free to take it personally, if you want to.:)
Only thing stopping you from putting a toe tag on me is common sense and you being a pusssccceee.

right?
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18281 Aug 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have to defer to your apparently superior expertise in creepy. Have a good one!
what i find interesting about topix phags like you is that you run your lil mouths then cry when you get beitch slapped. you delivered yourself here for abuse like the other punk.
at least you havent claimed im stalking (as you stalk me) like the tiny attorney.
dont worry, chilli with too many L's, many jerkoffs like you have tried and failed to fk with me.
lil dead topix butt hurt bodies all over.

get back to ignoring, throwing your feces, and running away.

;-)
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18282 Aug 1, 2014
MistySomers1973 wrote:
I'm thinking if things look creepy at one end you probably ain't doing it right.
another "new' poster on the attack
Flaming Ferret

Lexington Park, MD

#18284 Aug 1, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
what i find interesting about topix phags like you is that you run your lil mouths then cry when you get beitch slapped. you delivered yourself here for abuse like the other punk.
at least you havent claimed im stalking (as you stalk me) like the tiny attorney.
dont worry, chilli with too many L's, many jerkoffs like you have tried and failed to fk with me.
lil dead topix butt hurt bodies all over.
get back to ignoring, throwing your feces, and running away.
;-)
Good morning, slim.

You really should wipe those hobo nutsack hairs off your chin before going out in public. They do not compliment your blush or mascara at all.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18287 Aug 1, 2014
MistySomers1973 wrote:
I'm thinking he responds to every poster because he feels the need to dominate.
you coming on to me?
all by myself

France

#18288 Aug 1, 2014
looks like everyone left

have fun with that monkey
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18289 Aug 1, 2014
Flaming Ferret wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, slim.
You really should wipe those hobo nutsack hairs off your chin before going out in public. They do not compliment your blush or mascara at all.
morning, disgraced phaggot.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18290 Aug 1, 2014
misty you made three posts mocking me for answering posts. you drunk?
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18291 Aug 1, 2014
all by myself wrote:
looks like everyone left
i dont consider you a nobody and youre here.

looks like they all got banned for being abusive to me?

lol
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18293 Aug 1, 2014
crunchy wont dare post under his name after the beating he took yesterday cant blame him. you others sghould follow his lead
Flaming Ferret

Lexington Park, MD

#18294 Aug 1, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, disgraced phaggot.
Don't cry, slim. Your mascara will run.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18295 Aug 1, 2014
all by myself wrote:
looks like everyone left
grammatically speaking since you forgot the comma again ill assume youre the monkey im having fun with, crunchy?
Flaming Ferret

Lexington Park, MD

#18297 Aug 1, 2014
Kevin wrote:
crunchy wont dare post under his name after the beating he took yesterday cant blame him. you others sghould follow his lead
You give hand jobs too? Wish I would've know that before paying you for that lame hemmorhoid massage. I think your mouth gave my rhoids genital warts.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18298 Aug 1, 2014
Moxie Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you're right. What a tool! Dead bodies? He probably bored them all to death.
another "new" poster reaffirming what the other "new" poster wrote?

hee hee

keep in mind boys and girls that lil fellas like chilli showed up here, started messin with me, then claimed he was putting ME back on ignore. seriously?

i even gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, because im not here to see him, and he still acts like a beitch.
now if you havent noticed im not here to make friends BUT every sngle person i fk with posted to me or about me first.

sure the phaggot from VA isnt troll. Right?

not one of you crying idiots have even addressed that phags major malfunction.

but why?

ill tell ya why. cause he IS one of you
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#18299 Aug 1, 2014
although its more than obvious by his latent homosexuality that he is in fact the hillbilly phag named dragoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min The Dude 116,748
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Times are a Changing 147,014
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 9 min Parden Pard 267
A six word game (Dec '08) 16 min Parden Pard 17,564
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 23 min Parden Pard 29,406
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 27 min Parden Pard 40,266
30,000 post wins (May '13) 29 min Weird 0ne 2 1,833
What's your tip for the day? 34 min Parden Pard 1,079
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 53 min Weird 0ne 2 28,611
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 8 hr Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••