Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18137 Jul 31, 2014
Just for that. You will.

I wanna see you explain to a judge how it's not harassment. It will be amusing. It won't even pass the straight face test.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18139 Jul 31, 2014
I hope you have some money just sitting around to piss away too.

This is over.
Flaming Ferret

Chesapeake, VA

#18142 Jul 31, 2014
Hi Chili wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking you phaggot retard. But it looks like chilli is calling you out as the pussscceee you are , gray box.
Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Calm down baby. I don't want you getting mad until you're working on my third hemorrhoid. You've barely got the first one warmed up. You fck this up and I'm not only going to dock some of your fee, I'm going to poop in your mouth.

And by the way, don't think I haven't noticed how rough your tongue is. What the hell have you been doing, licking pee up off of the pavement again?

Level 8

Location hidden

#18144 Jul 31, 2014
Hi Chili wrote:
Did you get the screen shots of your name being pasted all over topix?

Wonder if ferrerman is gonna sue you for harassment.
Thought that through, tiny
It's not harassment to defend yourself from harassment. I have no blog about him and I've never outted any of his personal or family members information, much less repeatedly and constantly, or threatened to contact his place of employment. I'm pretty sure a judge would laugh at him if he tried to claim it was I harassing him.

And really I'm done. I'll talk to your lawyer.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18146 Jul 31, 2014
It's not like I didn't warn you, either that what you were doing was illegal. You just don't care. You are going to.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#18150 Jul 31, 2014
I forgot to mention my attorney is now a judge.

:D

Level 8

Location hidden

#18156 Jul 31, 2014
Hi Chili wrote:
<quoted text>You're mad right.
What made you mad?
The fact I caught you gray boxing ferrermans name?
Wasn't me. I had nothing to do with it. I have no clue who it was. I don't care. I had already grown tired of arguing on this thread before that. I've also never outted his or anyone's PI on here or any place else. When you pay your lawyer thousands of dollars to tell you this, then you will know it's the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18160 Jul 31, 2014
-Lea- wrote:

I can tell ya, as a lawyer if we are going to get into a situation where I'm claiming he's harassing me and he's claiming I'm harassing him, I'd probably rather represent the guy who hasn't:

1-repeatedly called the other guys kid retarded;

2-repeatedly outted the other persons name and family members name

3-repeatedly outted other people's work place and threatened to contact their work place (that's automatic harassment)

4-followed the other person all over the Internet accusing the other guy of pedophilia and engaging in homosexual sec acts.

What's he gonna say to make me look like the bad guy ... That I call him a effing loser and an a-hole when he follows me around, and that's harassment. A judge will probably say you are a effing loser and a-hole.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18162 Jul 31, 2014
-Lea- wrote:

You should do something legal as well. There's only so much topix can do if people are just going to ask for posts to get pulled.

Level 1

United States

#18163 Jul 31, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fella you barged in here making threats. You stalked me here. And when I prove you colluded with Lea I'll own your azz.
You've been here the whole time making threats and no one is stalking YOU. Colluded? For a troll making threats using an anonymous proxy. Who are you afraid of? Afraid that someone will find out WHO you are?

*rofl*

Level 1

United States

#18164 Jul 31, 2014
Yep.
:)

Perfect list.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell ya, as a lawyer if we are going to get into a situation where I'm claiming he's harassing me and he's claiming I'm harassing him, I'd probably rather represent the guy who hasn't:
1-repeatedly called the other guys kid retarded;
2-repeatedly outted the other persons name and family members name
3-repeatedly outted other people's work place and threatened to contact their work place (that's automatic harassment)
4-followed the other person all over the Internet accusing the other guy of pedophilia and engaging in homosexual sec acts.
What's he gonna say to make me look like the bad guy ... That I call him a effing loser and an a-hole when he follows me around, and that's harassment. A judge will probably say you are a effing loser and a-hole.

Level 1

United States

#18166 Jul 31, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do something legal as well. There's only so much topix can do if people are just going to ask for posts to get pulled.
:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#18169 Jul 31, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>You've been here the whole time making threats and no one is stalking YOU. Colluded? For a troll making threats using an anonymous proxy. Who are you afraid of? Afraid that someone will find out WHO you are?

*rofl*
His case will be hilarious. He's been banned repeatedly from topix for harassment and he keeps switching proxies just so he can continue to harass people and he thinks he has a legal claim that others are harassing him.

Level 1

United States

#18170 Jul 31, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil fella I don't know you or anyone here.
I read your name or what I was told was your name.
You jackals have attacked me since day one, calling me ferrerman, and I beat your azz and now you're crying. Simple as that. Your threats of legal action might excite the other morons but I'm pretty sure your threats of violence here will be presented in court. You're making yourself look stoooopid.
YOU are doing that for yourself.

“The beard faded.....”

Since: May 14

Still posting grey

#18173 Jul 31, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
You've been here the whole time making threats and no one is stalking YOU. Colluded? For a troll making threats using an anonymous proxy. Who are you afraid of? Afraid that someone will find out WHO you are?
*rofl*
I am wondering where he supposedly stalked him/her from.
I would hate to think he/she is posting this tripe on another thread too.

:(

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18177 Jul 31, 2014
Hi Chili wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you missed the part where I told the other guy you were talk g about him, lady.
I replied to the gal offering free tooth extractions. It doesn't matter to me if that was or wasn't you.

Most Topix drama is funny and/or manufactured. So I choose to not confuse this with the RW.:)
Flaming Ferret

Chesapeake, VA

#18178 Jul 31, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil fella I don't know you or anyone here.
I read your name or what I was told was your name.
You jackals have attacked me since day one, calling me ferrerman, and I beat your azz and now you're crying. Simple as that. Your threats of legal action might excite the other morons but I'm pretty sure your threats of violence here will be presented in court. You're making yourself look stoooopid.
You're on my dime at the moment, slim. Less talkie, more munchie.

Level 1

United States

#18182 Jul 31, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
His case will be hilarious. He's been banned repeatedly from topix for harassment and he keeps switching proxies just so he can continue to harass people and he thinks he has a legal claim that others are harassing him.
indeed

Level 1

United States

#18183 Jul 31, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering where he supposedly stalked him/her from.
I would hate to think he/she is posting this tripe on another thread too.
:(
I have no clue what the graybix is talking about....or where they post. They follow me. That is stalking.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18184 Jul 31, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Counselor this kind of egregious taunting and harassing you're doing can't be good for your case.
There is not even a doubt in my mind that I could get an order of protection. The only difficulty will be the time it takes subpoenaing records and getting your IP traced back to you. That would take some time and some $.

It's honestly not worth it. It's easier just not to post. This place is dead anyway. There are like 10-15 regular posters on this forum and like 20 pie socks and socks of a few others. Fuck it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 5 min Judy 123 177
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 152,346
Double Word Fun Game (Sep '11) 11 min Judy 123 2,333
Spanish shepherds guide 2,000 sheep across Madrid 12 min clickjogos 8
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min Jennifer Renee 7,482
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min Judy 123 6,948
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 18 min Judy 123 1,275
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 42 min -Lea- 70
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr dragoon70056 37,715
True or False Game 3 hr Princess Hey 1,241