“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15303 Jul 8, 2014
Hidden Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am thinking I will spend my money at Sams instead of Costco..."
I am thinking that will last until you get a craving for Costco's, all American,$1.50 hot dog-soda combo.
Then, and only then will you think...what was I thinking when I was thinking about switching to Sam's!
Sams has the same deal but they use Nathans which is a better dog. Sam's and Costco are equal distance so I will spend my money at Sams :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15304 Jul 8, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Teeheheheehe
I'm thinking of a funny joke I just heard. I'm gonna listen a couple more times though before I share IT with you all.
I SO dislike missing the punch line and I hate having to explain my jokes or even always telling them (either in advance or after the odd facial expressions they give me).. Hey, I'm just joking .. or may ... just saying.
No reason to get all uptight if you're not positive you understood it .. or my intent.
I'm thinking It's NOT always w0rth IT to be right. We all make mistakes .. it's those that can learn from and benefit from them while offering another what may be a valuable SECOND chance.
Give PEACE a CHANCE ... Why NOT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RkZC7sqImaMXX
Just Imagine ;)
Now, I'm thinking where to go for lunch. I'm starving and all the BBQ is
finally gone.
I am back on a protein diet and I would kill for a piece of bread :)

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#15305 Jul 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I am back on a protein diet and I would kill for a piece of bread :)
I was going to say something naughty but the gray box heifer would have another cow.
:)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15306 Jul 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Sams has the same deal but they use Nathans which is a better dog. Sam's and Costco are equal distance so I will spend my money at Sams :)
Nathan's is what I buy!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15307 Jul 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I am back on a protein diet and I would kill for a piece of bread :)
Wow, you too?!

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#15308 Jul 8, 2014
Waaaait !!

Would anyone like one last PHONE bang .. before I leave. I'll even meet you .. half way. house.

Take that serious, cause that's all you may know of MY CHARACTER.
Who told you that? Who do you believe? Meck off if you think I'm scum of the earth laying in a gutter with all the DROSS.

So .. question ... Who is _BelieB_? Anyone care to admit all your SOCKS .. as I've done throughout this game? Did you think I was someone else too?

Heheheehe ,.. isn't/WASN'T this fun?

Bye

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#15309 Jul 8, 2014
WhooooPs !! I'm serious as a heart attack here with you Folks.

I dropped that in the WRONG thread. I swear on a stack of bibles .. as I would anything you may doubt about my two year SHOW ME down out here at OFFBEAT/WEIRD ... Topix Toxic Oz.

Who the heck is OZZIE .. and Sweetie Pie, Kevin ... Who are they and how many of them are there,... really?

I think they will sneak right up on ya and then let someone else take the FALL ... the blame lame game .. mixed with misunderstandings, exaggerations and some are blatant lies. I would pass a polygraph and ain't cause I'm crazy or worse off in the head.

Take a Pill???? Darlin's .. there is NO Magic pill for all of US .. Gifted characters.

Teeeheee

I don't just think this time .. I KNOW, I'm done and I'm gonna take a break from all this Fun.

You all take care and NO, I will not be sneaking up on you in a sock. Never did .. never will. I don't change who I am for some ridiculous game with strangers without names or faces. I'll not even mention all the feces that goes along with that on occasion. Hopefully fewer as we .. carry on with our badSelves.

Ciao 4 Now ... I know you've seen me sign off like that before.

Level 1

United States

#15310 Jul 8, 2014
Sweetie, what?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15311 Jul 8, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
WhooooPs !! I'm serious as a heart attack here with you Folks.
I dropped that in the WRONG thread. I swear on a stack of bibles .. as I would anything you may doubt about my two year SHOW ME down out here at OFFBEAT/WEIRD ... Topix Toxic Oz.
Who the heck is OZZIE .. and Sweetie Pie, Kevin ... Who are they and how many of them are there,... really?
I think they will sneak right up on ya and then let someone else take the FALL ... the blame lame game .. mixed with misunderstandings, exaggerations and some are blatant lies. I would pass a polygraph and ain't cause I'm crazy or worse off in the head.
Take a Pill???? Darlin's .. there is NO Magic pill for all of US .. Gifted characters.
Teeeheee
I don't just think this time .. I KNOW, I'm done and I'm gonna take a break from all this Fun.
You all take care and NO, I will not be sneaking up on you in a sock. Never did .. never will. I don't change who I am for some ridiculous game with strangers without names or faces. I'll not even mention all the feces that goes along with that on occasion. Hopefully fewer as we .. carry on with our badSelves.
Ciao 4 Now ... I know you've seen me sign off like that before.
Darlin the trick is not to care about the opinion of people you don't respect :)
navy man

Phitsanulok, Thailand

#15312 Jul 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
You need more seamen.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15313 Jul 8, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
Sweetie, what?
Good afternoon. It should hit 100 here in Dallas today :) Keep cool

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15314 Jul 8, 2014
Hidden Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing that God hiimself created the idea and the place Hell for eternal torment of sinners...
Not true..."God" created no such idea. Nor did "God" create the holy trinity. The 'Holy Trinity' wasn't 'created' till a couple hundred years AD of..Christ almighty.
I liken it to ..."if you build it, they will come" or perhaps, even the truthiest Kool-Ade drinker mentality.
And, after reading your very abundant holier-than-thou posts...Mister E you seem to have bought into..even the old 'do as I say..not as I do'...applies to you.
All these things are man made. it's your own self doings stay with you either your good
Deeds or bad deeds. That's your heaven or hell future place. Every thing is on this earth. Love God's creations.
Big dawg

United States

#15315 Jul 8, 2014
Cancer test performed today plz pray for the big dawg Ty
tina uk girl

Great Yarmouth, UK

#15316 Jul 8, 2014
Am thinkin what a bad day it's been today .

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15317 Jul 8, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
You got it Big dawg....

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15318 Jul 8, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
God bless Big dawg, I'm praying for you.
Big dawg

United States

#15319 Jul 8, 2014
SUG here wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless Big dawg, I'm praying for you.
ty sug and honey I really appreciate the prayers I just felt like talking about it

Level 1

United States

#15321 Jul 8, 2014
hardlea wrote:
<quoted text>fat cows and naughty in the same sentence is nauseating. im sure denny still wouldn't mind you joining his wet tee shirt contest. he likes to milk that kind of stuff on topix for all its worth
Did you have a four year old who weighed 100 pounds?
Heffa.

The boys prefer the yogurt shots.
;)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#15322 Jul 8, 2014
Happy hour! That's what I'm thinking. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 3 min ms_Sweeter 18,143
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min replaytime 142,382
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Roy 155,348
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min ms_Sweeter 2,161
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Nobody 2 Special 8,805
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 6 min wichita-rick 1,003
tasteless jokes 30 min mr goodwrench 99
Mr. Incredible Guilty of Assault 57 min Fundieraisers 18
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 1 hr David0407 5,810
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr its me daisy 3,638