Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15064 Jun 30, 2014
An old-fashioned shortcake with two layers of strawberries topped with whipped cream.
OMG

Oceanside, CA

#15065 Jun 30, 2014
Sounds DELISH!!!

I used not to be a fan then my sis in law's mom made the cake and whipped cream from scratch.

WOW

“The beard faded.....”

Since: May 14

Still posting gray

#15066 Jun 30, 2014
WILDFLOWER wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single word written is monitored.
True, but since the NSA doesn't delete posts, they don't count.
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#15067 Jun 30, 2014
I read Topix every morning before making any important national security decisions.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15068 Jun 30, 2014
Thinking about a trip...sounds good to get away..
buck

Seattle, WA

#15070 Jun 30, 2014
spirit girl i aint seen you writin a tall that donald fella wants you stole dont let no body run you off spirit girl.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15071 Jul 1, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl i aint seen you writin a tall that donald fella wants you stole dont let no body run you off spirit girl.
No one is running me off, but I'm having more fun when I'm not on Topix, so that's why I don't write as often!
Thanks for the e-mail, yep anyone who throws they're ex-wife in my face isn't worth my time!
I'm lapping it today after work, so my day is pretty full!
buck

Atlanta, GA

#15073 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl i aint blame you a tall girl dont be puttin up with dis respect by that donald fella he puttin that gal in your face he should stay with that sht he aint need to bring you in on it dang girl he aint ever knowin how to treatin you a tall he abuse put you in trunk.
buck

Atlanta, GA

#15074 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl dont be runnin off by that fella he mental state aint right a tall.
buck

Atlanta, GA

#15075 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl if you read here girl i aint best to be talkin that donald fella takin it com plimitin i aint do that a tall he aint right hes mental state tryin to do you wrong if i aint writin he aint takin com plimitin stay safe girl.
buck

Huntington, WV

#15076 Jul 1, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>No one is running me off, but I'm having more fun when I'm not on Topix, so that's why I don't write as often!
Thanks for the e-mail, yep anyone who throws they're ex-wife in my face isn't worth my time!
I'm lapping it today after work, so my day is pretty full!
Spirit gurl I'm so Glad u got itself hitched now u can be dune with that Donald feller and his ex wife
buck

Atlanta, GA

#15077 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl i got me a fan girl sht he aint talk like me a tall spirit girl you have good time girl on your time off im lmao at the lielah donald fella names names names girl dang girl he thinkin hes smart lmao write girl when you get chance.
buck

Huntington, WV

#15078 Jul 1, 2014
Spirit gurl I must confess my love fer u gurl! There's no other way to say it! I'm obsessed with u gurl! I want and need ur attention. I long fer the day that u wrap them frog legs around my big round body! I'm gunna be ur Sasquatch!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15079 Jul 2, 2014
buck wrote:
Spirit gurl I must confess my love fer u gurl! There's no other way to say it! I'm obsessed with u gurl! I want and need ur attention. I long fer the day that u wrap them frog legs around my big round body! I'm gunna be ur Sasquatch!
It takes a smart man to play dumb....
Dang dude you must be a rocket scientist!!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#15080 Jul 2, 2014
I think there's a couple of bucks here?!?

but only ONE...Reebie...

have a good day ma'am..

just M.E...

Steve

:)
buck buck goose

Huntington, WV

#15081 Jul 2, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
I think there's a couple of bucks here?!?

but only ONE...Reebie...

have a good day ma'am..

just M.E...

Steve

:)
The buck with the biggest rack wins
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15082 Jul 2, 2014
buck buck goose wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck with the biggest rack wins
Wow that was a full concise sentence with no redneck ebonics....baby steps are good

Sikeston, MO

#15083 Jul 3, 2014
COFFEE

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15084 Jul 3, 2014
I'm thinking the female CEO President of Pepsi gave a very humorous interview yesterday about being a mom/wife and business leader. I was cracking up at the highlights they showed on this morning's news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26788...

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#15085 Jul 3, 2014
I'm thinking about four years ago (tomorrow 4th of July) and how it was I learned my Dad had passed away. He was the glue that held two families together and I knew when he passed the families would forever separate and it ended on the very day I got the call.

I'd been with them nearly two years at the end, but had to leave a couple months prior to his death because of the treatment I received from the step family.

My stepmother calls me and says .. "Your father is dead, there will be not service .. no need for you to stop back besides get the remainder of your belongings."

RIP DAD.:((

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1000 lashes for blogging 7 min Cry Baby Blogger 18
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 7 min Sublime 637
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min messianic114 142,789
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 8,867
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 19 min Independent1 3,683
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min tiger_-_dad 138,841
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 27 min PFfff 814
Why do YOU get on Topix? 46 min PFfff 36
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 38,540
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wyle E Coyote 155,443