|
Sunday Jun 22

Judged:

Camilla wrote:
puddin' dumplin'
COOTER - if it were me,
Throw a Banana Cream Pie -
The nerve of Some People!
Another option than the Banana Cream pie...:)
What Patent Attorneys Should Know About New Ethics Rules
http://www.law360.com/m/articles/436597/what-...

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 22

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....feeling grumpy? Here's what you need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks Missy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Camilla

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 22

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Another option than the Banana Cream pie...:)
What Patent Attorneys Should Know About New Ethics Rules
http://www.law360.com/m/articles/436597/what-...
um,,,,,,,,,,don't understand, are Banana Creme Pies Patent Protected,
or - nope, don;t get it

oh - other than,
ok,nope - still don't get it, throw a Suit?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 22

Judged:

My comment was not meant to be offensive.

Sublime1 I genuinely don't know what the feud is about. I skimmed some of it, but decided to not try to understand as it's not why I come here. My link was to show how silly all of this fighting looks, not to take a side. I don't know CD that well, actually not at all. I don't know who's right, who's wrong because it seems like a lot of he said she said and a lot of senseless name calling. I'm sorry if I have contributed or offended anyone. That's the last thing I wanted to do. Disappointed in myself for even posting here among the fighting, knew better. Glad you got a chuckle out of it, but I wasn't picking on any one poster. Goodnight everyone. I hope you all can work this out.

Goodnight Enzo, I'm going to bed....thank you for the funnies...hope you have pleasant dreams.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

16 hrs ago Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of 13,285
245 posts in 16 hours. 13 pages. Walls of text. Who has time to think that much on the same complaint? No wonder they renamed this the weird forum. Shishkabobs with Casu marzu.
Lil Bit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Cdog is
M
A
N
I
C

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
My comment was not meant to be offensive.
Sublime1 I genuinely don't know what the feud is about. I skimmed some of it, but decided to not try to understand as it's not why I come here. My link was to show how silly all of this fighting looks, not to take a side. I don't know CD that well, actually not at all. I don't know who's right, who's wrong because it seems like a lot of he said she said and a lot of senseless name calling. I'm sorry if I have contributed or offended anyone. That's the last thing I wanted to do. Disappointed in myself for even posting here among the fighting, knew better. Glad you got a chuckle out of it, but I wasn't picking on any one poster. Goodnight everyone. I hope you all can work this out.
Goodnight Enzo, I'm going to bed....thank you for the funnies...hope you have pleasant dreams.
i don't think you could say good morning on this thread without someone being offended Trina, pretty ridiculous huh. There's like over 300 posts in just one day of complete bickering and nonsense. I gave up on skimming and just started skipping and was lucky enough to catch a few friendly faces such as you. Enzo, Debra, and doc.
I'm thinking its a new week and I'm excited to get back at it and haul some more cars!
Tipa

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

I'm sitting here in small town of Thailand. Wondering, will I ever be able to travel the world?

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think you could say good morning on this thread without someone being offended Trina, pretty ridiculous huh. There's like over 300 posts in just one day of complete bickering and nonsense. I gave up on skimming and just started skipping and was lucky enough to catch a few friendly faces such as you. Enzo, Debra, and doc.
I'm thinking its a new week and I'm excited to get back at it and haul some more cars!
"There's like over 300 posts in just one day of complete bickering and nonsense."

What you see depends on what you’re looking for.
Tipa

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

When people share their thoughts is best to be nice when you want to add your opinion. Sometime it's just a thought and nothing more.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Lil Bit wrote:
Cdog is
M
A
N
I
C
No,, I am not going go allow trash like Sublime 1 to post written death threats to me and another poster and still have an account to continue to write illegal comments. My husband had hired 2 more attorneys for his law firm and he and I were stuck all weekend supervising the new construction.... Ever watched paint dry or a group of construction workers build additions to a building?:)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

SimplyLoveYou wrote:
16 hrs ago Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of 13,285
245 posts in 16 hours. 13 pages. Walls of text. Who has time to think that much on the same complaint? No wonder they renamed this the weird forum. Shishkabobs with Casu marzu.
If Sublime 1 returns with an account after he has written 3 death threats, get your post counter restarted...I refuse to accept his illegal actions. No one deserves his abusive comments or illegal actions.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>
um,,,,,,,,,,don't understand, are Banana Creme Pies Patent Protected,
or - nope, don;t get it
oh - other than,
ok,nope - still don't get it, throw a Suit?
Exactly, stop this cyberbully harassing posters including me with writing death threats.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think you could say good morning on this thread without someone being offended Trina, pretty ridiculous huh. There's like over 300 posts in just one day of complete bickering and nonsense. I gave up on skimming and just started skipping and was lucky enough to catch a few friendly faces such as you. Enzo, Debra, and doc.
This is not about being offended, Liam. It is about Topix allowing Sublime 1 to keep his account after he has written 3 death threats, 2 were to me. I do not accept Sublime 1's illegal actions.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

TOPIX, WHY DOES SUBLIME 1 STILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT AFTER WRITING 3 DEATH THREATS, 2 WE'RE WRITTEN TO ME? Posters using this business does not have to accept his illegal actions, cyber_ bullying and abusive harassment. I have already left one thread because of SUBLIME 1 writing 1 death threat to me and he still had an account to follow me to this thread and write 2 more death threats, one was to me. I will not accept this nor will I allow this piece of trash to make me go to yet another thread.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Have all that off my chest, I have one more thing I am thinking about I have head strong ways and I refuse to sit back and watch illegal actions be done to me or other people. I refuse to turn my head and look another way when statements such as "I want your boat to capsize and your life preservers to fail", "I want you to go play in the traffic", or "put heavy rocks in your vest when you go swimming." This is just the icing on the cake, the verbal abuse especially to females was/is off the charts . I have drawn a line in the sand. This poster doing all this has admitted to having an IP ban and now they are back. It is clear to me if an IP ban was given to this person before all these actions I have witnessed or endured this poster had some serious issues prior to their current behavior. No one deserves to be verbally abused or have written death threats for using a business in good faith.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

I stopped reading after page two of all this blah, blah, blah. I don't have the time so here I am after clicking onto GO to last page.

Have a great day everyone and I do mean everyone!

Later!

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Sally Brown wrote:
I stopped reading after page two of all this blah, blah, blah. I don't have the time so here I am after clicking onto GO to last page.
Have a great day everyone and I do mean everyone!
Later!
:)
Strange how this thread was dead for days and here you come along grumbling. Who is your puppetmaster, sock?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
CD, have you ever tried skydiving ... without a parachute?
;D
Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Tooix, why does Sublime 1 still have an account after be in IP banned according to his comment in this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,261 - 13,280 of14,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••