Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Penthouse Forum

Hempstead, TX

#13927 Jun 22, 2014
reebie wrote:
This forum is FULL of cyber whores looking for conquest a hand full of silly men willing to work it..
Who, Old Sam and Steven?
Kevin

Houston, TX

#13928 Jun 22, 2014
That lil punk Sublime was up all night crying like a beitch and then right back at it the second he woke up. Pathetic little person.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13929 Jun 22, 2014
How dumb people really are and I'm getting tired of it!
Ami in Miami

United States

#13930 Jun 22, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I Think it's a mobile phone Ami. Can you imagine?
I couldn't do it, but I've got plenty of minutes if I wanted to try
and figure it out.
I Think many take for granted the skill other's out here have.
I Think some of us that have not been around as long as some
of you .. well, we don't know all the tricks of the trade.
Have a nice day Miss.:))
I THINK I'll get out of here now. The birds are screaming for my attention
and I'm looking forward to hearing them from a far away neighborhood.
I Think it's going to be .. MEMPHIS.
You know what a mobile phone with Internet access is, Trish?

A Computer.
Kevin

Houston, TX

#13931 Jun 22, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
How dumb people really are and I'm getting tired of it!
You mean that fkn punk Sublime. Rite?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#13932 Jun 22, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that fkn punk Sublime. Rite?
No!
Kevin

Houston, TX

#13933 Jun 22, 2014
Did you know it's rather common for a vertically challenged person to have little man syndrome???
Kevin

Houston, TX

#13934 Jun 22, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Well you should. He's a little woman abusing coward.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#13935 Jun 22, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all my fault. I spiked the punch. I'm such a ruckus causer....hehehe....Dr. Dirty was not happy with me about it, but hey, what can ya do?
Hello Enzo! Hello dragoon. Nice to see some friendly faces...er....avatars :)
Dr. Dirty not happy about spiked punch? I don't believe it. lol.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#13939 Jun 22, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off you tea bag idiot.
Looks like the batteries to someones favorite vibrator died.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#13940 Jun 22, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Met a girl named Bambi last night. She locked her kid in a closet with her husband while I banged her.
You mean a dude named Bambi.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13942 Jun 22, 2014
My thoughts for today...Oh my, look at the ruffled feathers. I have made comments to this thread for a long time before Sublime 1 stalked in this place. Camilla, has posted in this thread for a long time, also,. I am not gray boxing nor using any other accounts. As for my topic of discussion, Sublime 1 made 2 written death threats to me and another poster and started attacking me in this thread. I have already left one thread because of Sublime 1's cross the line comments to me. I am not leaving anymore. I did nothing to deserve Sublime 1 telling me how he wanted me to die. SUBLIME 1 told me he wanted my boat to capsize and my life preservers to fail and yesterday to go play in the traffic. SUBLIME 1 also yesterday made another written death threat to another poster. I have seen posters lose their accounts for making such written threats and yet Sublime 1 gets a pass to continue with his abuse toward females. I wonder if Camilla would of had a man's name if he would of started to attack her as he did yesterday? Given Sublime 1's admission to his IP. Ban this should explain Sublime 1 has problems with people and somehow has come back to settle a score. Sublime 1 will not make abusive or written death threats and get a pass from me nor should I leave another thread over Sublime 1's written death threats or abusive, harassing and bullying remarks. If anything, as posters using this business, you should not tolerate Sublime 1's illegal actions. We as posters have a right to post without having a poster, like Sublime 1 harass, bully, and write abusive, death threat comments. Gray boxes, I saw how you were treated and it is unacceptable even when it comes to I am going swimming by Lea comment. See this comment looked innocent, but after me seeing Lea write about do you want a picture of my the green water pool to the gray boxes ...it becomes not so innocent. I am telling you moderators Sublime 1 and Lea instigates the gray boxes and if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would remain silent. This problem with the gray boxes following Sublime 1 and Lea... the blame is on Sublime 1 and Lea's shoulders too. These two make comments to the gray boxes and one even posted PI of a gray box yesterday then both whine about the gray boxes. From my observation, the gray boxes would leave these two alone especially Sublime 1 if he was banned again if they stopped going to threads and taunting the gray boxes. Now, how many gray boxes that wrote comments to me has a registered account ? Anyone that goes along with abuse, bullying, abusive, written death threats Sublime 1 has done in 2 threads now is just as low and dirty as Sublime 1 in my opinion. No poster including gray boxes deserve to have PI posted about them as was done yesterday the the gray box posted possible PI...which was started by Lea when she posted a name of the gray box first.. Both were wrong in posting PI... and no poster deserves to have written death threats that happened yesterday and weeks ago. Why has Sublime 1 been allowed to continue with written death threats, bullying, and making abusive remarks especially to female posters? I will not move to another thread because of Sublime 1 because I already left one where he was allowed to write a death threat to me and construct abusive remarks. I have a posting history in this thread and will remain refusing to accept Sublime 1's actions. By the way, I can not see the judicicons being discussed with the program I am using so give Topix more business and use the judicons...I mean change those judicons to make it appear you have not done anything wrong and relieve your guilty conscious. ;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13943 Jun 22, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a dude named Bambi.
HeHe :) You are good when you are bad! Isn't it funny that anyone would be against less taxes and a smaller government that spend less

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13944 Jun 22, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Will today be the day posters using this business especially females will not receive written death threats, taunting, bullying, and abusive comments written by Sublime 1?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#13945 Jun 22, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Sublimes wife has a Koch, tea bag dkhead?
No. I'm saying that YOU are a salad-tossing homosexual.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#13946 Jun 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> HeHe :) You are good when you are bad! Isn't it funny that anyone would be against less taxes and a smaller government that spend less
Some people are too afraid to fend for themselves.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#13951 Jun 22, 2014
thinking about all the pirates we be seeing today out at Rusty Scupper Pirate Daze, the 2014 version

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#13953 Jun 22, 2014
I'm trying to be a gentle as possuble here but have you lost your mind? My comment has nothing to do with you or your avatars. In fact I can't even see the avatars. I'm not going to spend all day long being accused of something that you think is happening. I will report you for baiting though and lying. I would suggest you logout of your computer and go outside.
COOTERDOG wrote:
My thoughts for today...Oh my, look at the ruffled feathers. I have made comments to this thread for a long time before Sublime 1 stalked in this place. Camilla, has posted in this thread for a long time, also,. I am not gray boxing nor using any other accounts. As for my topic of discussion, Sublime 1 made 2 written death threats to me and another poster and started attacking me in this thread. I have already left one thread because of Sublime 1's cross the line comments to me. I am not leaving anymore. I did nothing to deserve Sublime 1 telling me how he wanted me to die. SUBLIME 1 told me he wanted my boat to capsize and my life preservers to fail and yesterday to go play in the traffic. SUBLIME 1 also yesterday made another written death threat to another poster. I have seen posters lose their accounts for making such written threats and yet Sublime 1 gets a pass to continue with his abuse toward females. I wonder if Camilla would of had a man's name if he would of started to attack her as he did yesterday? Given Sublime 1's admission to his IP. Ban this should explain Sublime 1 has problems with people and somehow has come back to settle a score. Sublime 1 will not make abusive or written death threats and get a pass from me nor should I leave another thread over Sublime 1's written death threats or abusive, harassing and bullying remarks. If anything, as posters using this business, you should not tolerate Sublime 1's illegal actions. We as posters have a right to post without having a poster, like Sublime 1 harass, bully, and write abusive, death threat comments. Gray boxes, I saw how you were treated and it is unacceptable even when it comes to I am going swimming by Lea comment. See this comment looked innocent, but after me seeing Lea write about do you want a picture of my the green water pool to the gray boxes ...it becomes not so innocent. I am telling you moderators Sublime 1 and Lea instigates the gray boxes and if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would remain silent. This problem with the gray boxes following Sublime 1 and Lea... the blame is on Sublime 1 and Lea's shoulders too. These two make comments to the gray boxes and one even posted PI of a gray box yesterday then both whine about the gray boxes. From my observation, the gray boxes would leave these two alone especially Sublime 1 if he was banned again if they stopped going to threads and taunting the gray boxes. Now, how many gray boxes that wrote comments to me has a registered account ? Anyone that goes along with abuse, bullying, abusive, written death threats Sublime 1 has done in 2 threads now is just as low and dirty as Sublime 1 in my opinion. No poster including gray boxes deserve to have PI posted about them as was done yesterday the the gray box posted possible PI...which was started by Lea when she posted a name of the gray box first.. Both were wrong in posting PI... and no poster deserves to have written death threats that happened yesterday and weeks ago. Why has Sublime 1 been allowed to continue with written death threats, bullying, and making abusive remarks especially to female posters? I will not move to another thread because of Sublime 1 because I already left one where he was allowed to write a death threat to me and construct abusive remarks. I have a posti;)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#13954 Jun 22, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you pretend to be a rich republican while living like a fkn animal in some red state...right, tea bag terrorist?
Let me guess...you're not a heterosexual, you just play one on topix? Did you happen to sleep at Holiday Inn Express last night with a chick named Geno? LoL.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13955 Jun 22, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
thinking about all the pirates we be seeing today out at Rusty Scupper Pirate Daze, the 2014 version
I saw your post about that the other day, it looks really neat! Is it your first time going? That would be something my child and I would enjoy. I don't think my husband would and well after thinking about it child might lean more on my husbands side and not want to either. Gosh..........what do I do?

Have fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 min Juju Beans 6,814
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 120,512
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 15 min Junket 77,352
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 24 min Go Blue Forever 3,828
Woman kicked out of church for starring in erec... (Oct '10) 27 min liam cul8r 53
" Tell me a secret"...... 35 min liam cul8r 242
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 37 min DILF 1,466
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 54 min DILF 1,378
True or False Game 1 hr DILF 303
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 148,890
Ebola in America 9 hr the nightmare is ... 476
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 11 hr Parden Pard 17

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE