What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

2,546 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13530 Jun 20, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
:(
u'll be ok, at least u've had time to think about what it is u want to say. I didn't at my mom's. didn't even know that we were gonna all (her kids) get up and say something - no clue and I screwed it up...
I regret that I didn't say the words that made sense - instead I fumbled on my words, trying desperately to tell my mom how I felt. I couldn't think straight. even though I was prepared, her death had an impact on me much more than I thought it would. I Should have told her Every single day of my life, just how much she meant to me, how much I loved and respected her.
hopefully she hears my words at night when I think about her...
sorry for ur loss Doc.
<3
I'll bet that you did just fine. What felt like a fumble or screwing up probably just looked like a grieving daughter that just lost her mother. I'll bet that you did the best you could. Don't hold guilt over that. The fact that you would shows that your mom did a great job. You hold your head high and think about that, that you're mom raised someone that is worried about her feelings even in death.
remote

Bedford, TX

#13531 Jun 20, 2014
Steven D wrote:
<quoted text>I'll do the grinning for you..what kind of person are you calling her that she would be drunk this early in the morning??..Not kind at all!! continue on!!
Bwahahaha you grin; I'm laughing AT you. Get help instigator. Maybe her humor could rub off on you. At your age one would think you could control your rage. Bet you think you don't have issues? Just move along..........lol.
Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13532 Jun 20, 2014
remote wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha you grin; I'm laughing AT you. Get help instigator. Maybe her humor could rub off on you. At your age one would think you could control your rage. Bet you think you don't have issues? Just move along..........lol.
Try to pretend?!?..Anyone with half the sense it takes to turn on a lamp would know what I said was true...

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13533 Jun 20, 2014
remote wrote:
<quoted text>
No not mean at all. I'm on a device that doesn't display icons, so I don't care one way or another. Haters will be haters. Why would people I don't even know even care what I think. I don't care what they think. Icons are for those who judge and cowards. I do appreciate your point of view. Why can't everyone get along? Not on here enough to really care. Seems to me the older posters are the ones who have drawn a line to pick sides. Sad. Grow up haters, no matter your biological age.
Ding Ding Ding Ding .. we have a winner here !!

Yes, I agree .. too many of the 'old timers' help keep this nonsense alive and
well. Many new comers are being pushed around and I'm not the only one that
felt it. I've repeatedly lost accounts and if Topix could prove I broke TOS, I would
leave forever just to make a point.

What is really very sad (sic) is to watch so called Christians act worse than the
heathens do with all their hate. I don't pretend to be that HOLY, nor do I go out
of my way to judge others. Do unto other's .. but we must turn a blind eye instead
and that's a shame.

Peace :)

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13534 Jun 20, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
It appears Dear Abby has brought her syndicated column to this thread. Only issue is no one has written Dear Abby for advice.:)
Haha, maybe we need a few more preachers out here? Maybe a few more really holy ones to pray for us in this mess? There is no chance they've ever done anything to feel ashamed, right?

Dear Abby was good, but we all make mistakes right? I never did see her condemning other's for their mistakes. Instead she gently tried to guide them and then she may have shook her head and walked away.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13535 Jun 20, 2014
Steven D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do the grinning for you..what kind of person are you calling her that she would be drunk this early in the morning??..Not kind at all!! continue on!!
Excuse me please, but that could just as easily been seen as a dry sense of humor.
Unfortunately many don't see humor when that was what was intended. You try to stand
tall as a 'knight in shining armor' yet you display something darker than that. JS
remote

Bedford, TX

#13536 Jun 20, 2014
Steven D wrote:
<quoted text>Try to pretend?!?..Anyone with half the sense it takes to turn on a lamp would know what I said was true...
It was a joke! I was joking with her!! Geesh! Who cares what you think or say? True/not true....I don't care! LOL!!
Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13537 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me please, but that could just as easily been seen as a dry sense of humor.
Unfortunately many don't see humor when that was what was intended. You try to stand
tall as a 'knight in shining armor' yet you display something darker than that. JS
I'm not here chatting up the ladies...not here to do what YOU think is right..I'll do what I think is right..and we'll just see who is right??

okay..go...will you ever go away??.Am I THAT appealing that you can't leave M.E. alone??
How many times do we have to go through this?? How many times do I have to tell you to walk away..I don't want you!!!

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13538 Jun 20, 2014
On June 20, 14, Steven D wrote:
> You're about the most stupid person I've ever seen post here..not being mean
> ...it's just the truth..If I speak the truth..how is that bad?? Would you
> rather I lie??(be a hypocrite?)..you really are nuts girl..

Pardon preacher man, but would you mind keeping this crap public?
You are a disgusting display of a Christian man I've ever witnessed.
You've got some convinced of your goodness, but there are a good
number of us women and some men that DO know better.

You can send all the nasty PM's you want and then BLOCK us when
we don't agree with your games? No, you can't.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13539 Jun 20, 2014
LOL .. he's not being mean? I think he is a lowlife, instigator and if he thinks HIS Jesus would do it this way?? That just proves he is more clueless and proud than one should be that claims to know so much 'better' than most that don't seem to understand Jesus' purpose. PO

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13540 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, maybe we need a few more preachers out here? Maybe a few more really holy ones to pray for us in this mess? There is no chance they've ever done anything to feel ashamed, right?
Dear Abby was good, but we all make mistakes right? I never did see her condemning other's for their mistakes. Instead she gently tried to guide them and then she may have shook her head and walked away.
How many times have you been banned? I recall you following me to the Princeton Threads and you gray boxing to attack me. It would not surprise me these gray boxes today are you in this thread. Noticed you had moved your stirring the pot of trouble to yet another thread. Remember you posted to me first in this thread. I am simply replying to your instigating, trouble making comment to me. Perhaps you should stay banned especially with Topix banning you numerous times in multiple threads. By the way, if any more gray boxes show up around me, I am claiming they are you since you thrive off of starting get trouble and keep it going in multiple threads.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13541 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
On June 20, 14, Steven D wrote:
> You're about the most stupid person I've ever seen post here..not being mean
> ...it's just the truth..If I speak the truth..how is that bad?? Would you
> rather I lie??(be a hypocrite?)..you really are nuts girl..
Pardon preacher man, but would you mind keeping this crap public?
You are a disgusting display of a Christian man I've ever witnessed.
You've got some convinced of your goodness, but there are a good
number of us women and some men that DO know better.
You can send all the nasty PM's you want and then BLOCK us when
we don't agree with your games? No, you can't.
Still causing trouble after being banned numerous times, Alas Trish.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13542 Jun 20, 2014
Steven D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here chatting up the ladies...not here to do what YOU think is right..I'll do what I think is right..and we'll just see who is right??
okay..go...will you ever go away??.Am I THAT appealing that you can't leave M.E. alone??
How many times do we have to go through this?? How many times do I have to tell you to walk away..I don't want you!!!
YOU are a joke and how many times have you made it appear I wanted anything
to do with you after what happened with Quite Crazy?? You are a hidden gamer and a pervert.
Just because the rest don't see it .. it only means you were smart enough not to try to PLAY
them as you have some of us ladies. You are worse than the POET .. at least he doesn't
pretend to be anything more than he is.

You didn't stop harassing me, I finally stopped posting you .. but times change and it becomes necessary to remember a few things out loud. No one gave me the benefit of the doubt cause YOU are so special around here. I'll pull ever post you ever made to me and we'll see how high and mighty you stand. You are a LIAR !!

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13543 Jun 20, 2014
Great job instigating. Trish..and yes. I know who you are.. Your styles stands out loud and clear..
Look how you just waltz n playing dumb and innocent....
You r easy...and exactly what you preach against...whoooosh!! Right over your head...

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13544 Jun 20, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you been banned? I recall you following me to the Princeton Threads and you gray boxing to attack me. It would not surprise me these gray boxes today are you in this thread. Noticed you had moved your stirring the pot of trouble to yet another thread. Remember you posted to me first in this thread. I am simply replying to your instigating, trouble making comment to me. Perhaps you should stay banned especially with Topix banning you numerous times in multiple threads. By the way, if any more gray boxes show up around me, I am claiming they are you since you thrive off of starting get trouble and keep it going in multiple threads.
Topix is biased. You get a group of old timers slamming the report against one person and yeah, I've lost accounts. I'll call out a hypocrite like you and E in a flash. Now please go and pray for me and remember .. your display looked anything but Christian .. too.:)

I made one comment to you and that was all .. get over yourself with I'm everyone Cookie. ;)
A couple of fine examples you and she are.:-\

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13545 Jun 20, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Still causing trouble after being banned numerous times, Alas Trish.
Sure old timer. You and the other's get to slide under the radar .. but I saw just as
many of your posts go POOOF too. I just don't have anyone helping with all the reports
and I've only used the feature three times in two years. You gonna call out my name ..
I'd appreciate you spell it correctly since that is NOT and Alias.

Peace and Jesus loves me too remember.:))

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13546 Jun 20, 2014
reebie wrote:
Great job instigating. Trish..and yes. I know who you are.. Your styles stands out loud and clear..
Look how you just waltz n playing dumb and innocent....
You r easy...and exactly what you preach against...whoooosh!! Right over your head...
Reebie, I didn't instigate this. Your boy wonder did. The other person could have been joking and you of all folks know how challenging it is to have a sense of humor all appreciate. I was innocent before you ALL came down on me and I've never done anything different since you PM'd me last.
I've never broken TOX TOS outside defend myself against all the LIES. Topix never seemed to want to acknowledge what a roomful of people can do to ONE person and it never bothered them that SOCKs and gangbangs were occurring out here.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13547 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is biased. You get a group of old timers slamming the report against one person and yeah, I've lost accounts. I'll call out a hypocrite like you and E in a flash. Now please go and pray for me and remember .. your display looked anything but Christian .. too.:)
I made one comment to you and that was all .. get over yourself with I'm everyone Cookie. ;)
A couple of fine examples you and she are.:-\
No, from my own observation and how you followed me to several threads in Princeton to attack me via gray box I see why you were and have been banned. Today you are derailing 2 threads. As for me being here in this thread unlike you I have a posting history here. Do I need to show the thread your gray box comments more than one to me in the the Princeton Threads? You do not tell the truth and want to cause posters problems as you are now doing in 2 threads I am aware of today.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13548 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure old timer. You and the other's get to slide under the radar .. but I saw just as
many of your posts go POOOF too. I just don't have anyone helping with all the reports
and I've only used the feature three times in two years. You gonna call out my name ..
I'd appreciate you spell it correctly since that is NOT and Alias.
Peace and Jesus loves me too remember.:))
I agree with Topix banning you numerous times.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13549 Jun 20, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Reebie, I didn't instigate this. Your boy wonder did. The other person could have been joking and you of all folks know how challenging it is to have a sense of humor all appreciate. I was innocent before you ALL came down on me and I've never done anything different since you PM'd me last.
I've never broken TOX TOS outside defend myself against all the LIES. Topix never seemed to want to acknowledge what a roomful of people can do to ONE person and it never bothered them that SOCKs and gangbangs were occurring out here.
You have broken TOS are you would of never been banned numerous times. Using a proxy to gray box does not help your cause either...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 121,081
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 4 min Phaerae 13,401
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 11 min Whoville 25,495
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 12 min Florida Georgia Line 11,568
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min DILF 6,358
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 15 min DILF 2,540
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 17 min DILF 24,583
True or False Game 23 min DILF 414
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 149,099
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 hr Captn Morgan 6,841
Air Force Member Arrested After Giving Minnesot... 10 hr Sam 4
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 12 hr Prosperity Fundie... 42

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE