#12901 May 14, 2014
Thinking about my baby.......

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#12902 May 15, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
I'm thinking about what's the speed of dark...
Darkness is a well defined physical concept. It is the absence of light... however, the vacuum flux guarantees there will always be some small amount of light as long as there is spacetime. Hence, what we call darkness is relative and obeys the Uncertainty Principle. This means, of course, that it's speed can be greater than that of light, especially since it carries no energy or information...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12903 May 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
I'm thinking how busy I've been lately...
thinking how much I've missed Liam, Dr Dirty, Enzo, Deb, Ms Sweeter, etc......
also thinking 10 secs in the microwave is much too long for a blue bell mini ice cream sandwich...I had to drink it...thinking I had to try it again...yes 5 secs much better...
...thinking about how much I've enjoyed spending time in the countryside and eventually moving there...and maintaining TWO households because my daughter wants to stay here...(only 5-10 mins away)
also thinking about getting married...
that last part took me by surprise!

http://youtu.be/PGJfruLLiyk

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12904 May 15, 2014
Thinking how I had to lie to my foreman yesterday and tell him I had a doctors app today so I could go to my interview. I felt bad, but he's a company man and I figured I may have jeopardized my own job and would of been screwed if I don't get this other job so I really didn't have a choice.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12905 May 15, 2014
I'm thinking about the storms that are coming!

“mmmmm.....bacon”

Since: May 14

mos eisley spaceport

#12906 May 15, 2014
I'm thinking about how working 15 hours a day really cuts into my sitting around doing nothing.

I'm also thinking about a woman for whom I did some work yesterday. She was quite fetching.
Krypteia

Crawley, UK

#12907 May 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darkness is a well defined physical concept. It is the absence of light... however, the vacuum flux guarantees there will always be some small amount of light as long as there is spacetime. Hence, what we call darkness is relative and obeys the Uncertainty Principle. This means, of course, that it's speed can be greater than that of light, especially since it carries no energy or information...
ok,Thanks!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12908 May 15, 2014
I'm thinking that guy that did some work for me yesterday was quite fetching. :D
Krypteia

Crawley, UK

#12909 May 15, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
I'm thinking that guy that did some work for me yesterday was quite fetching.:D
Sounds like a dog..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12910 May 15, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text> that last part took me by surprise!
http://youtu.be/PGJfruLLiyk
HAHA it took ME by surprise as well...I had planned to wait another year or two, but...=)))

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12911 May 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA it took ME by surprise as well...I had planned to wait another year or two, but...=)))
Congratulations Ola! Have you set a date?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12912 May 15, 2014
The good news..Happy for Cooterdog....Thank the Lord...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12913 May 15, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Thinking how I had to lie to my foreman yesterday and tell him I had a doctors app today so I could go to my interview. I felt bad, but he's a company man and I figured I may have jeopardized my own job and would of been screwed if I don't get this other job so I really didn't have a choice.
You will be fabulous! It's wasn't a lie...just an alternative decision to potentially improve your life :) Best of luck!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12914 May 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
I'm thinking how busy I've been lately...

thinking how much I've missed Liam, Dr Dirty, Enzo, Deb, Ms Sweeter, etc......
also thinking 10 secs in the microwave is much too long for a blue bell mini ice cream sandwich...I had to drink it...thinking I had to try it again...yes 5 secs much better...

...thinking about how much I've enjoyed spending time in the countryside and eventually moving there...and maintaining TWO households because my daughter wants to stay here...(only 5-10 mins away)

also thinking about getting married...
That's wonderful. Congratulations. If he is the ONE, why wait? He is a very lucky man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12915 May 15, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations Ola! Have you set a date?
Why yes I have!!! and the place, time, minister...I just haven't told HIM yet!!! hehe I WILL be a June bride or heads will roll...=)))...he's wanting me to move out to his place in the country and he's gonna carry me over the threshold or wheel me in the door in wheelbarrow...=)))

Level 8

Location hidden

#12916 May 15, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful. Congratulations. If he is the ONE, why wait? He is a very lucky man.
TY and TY to AW...I prefer to think we're blessed rather than lucky...=)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12917 May 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes I have!!! and the place, time, minister...I just haven't told HIM yet!!! hehe I WILL be a June bride or heads will roll...=)))...he's wanting me to move out to his place in the country and he's gonna carry me over the threshold or wheel me in the door in wheelbarrow...=)))
Lol.

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12918 May 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola that is totally awesome news..... May you guys have a blessed marriage and many long happy years together.... 8^)

Level 5

Location hidden

#12919 May 15, 2014
I'm thinking about how sad I feel inside....I hate going to be by myself and I wish so very much, that he was here with me!

Level 5

Location hidden

#12920 May 15, 2014
Bed! I'm so sad, I can't even write!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,452
Cops: Woman, 72, Slapped Over Facebook Refusal 12 min Spotted Girl 3
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 16 min Spotted Girl 1,059
The letter F (Jun '13) 20 min Wolftracks 910
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 26 min CJ Rocker 214
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 37 min CJ Rocker 3,978
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 40 min CJ Rocker 243
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 43 min D Valens 152,445
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 52 min Mega Monster 7,556
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 1 hr -Lea- 47