Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#12776 May 3, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Thinking about how I have to drive to a sawmill in Deadwood today and deliver a pile of parts on my day off. Round trip three hours.
I'd rather be doing something else.
well I'm thinking drinking mate..

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#12777 May 3, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm thinking drinking mate..
Hey Krypt. What are you having?

I picked up some expensive (for me) Trinidad 12 year rum a few days ago. Thinking of cracking that open tonight and having a couple on the rocks.
Niome

Lincoln, NE

#12778 May 3, 2014
I am thinking how much I hope Mr. Foley wins his race for office in Nebraska. I am hoping he wins, and that he reforms the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services- especially their foster-adoption unit.

Could any state agency require reforms more obviously???
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#12779 May 3, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I picked up some expensive (for me) Trinidad 12 year rum a few days ago. Thinking of cracking that open tonight and having a couple on the rocks.
that sounds like a good idea mate..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12780 May 3, 2014
Thinking what could had made my eyes swell...Maybe allergies to ole man
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12781 May 3, 2014
What a difference a day makes.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12782 May 3, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
man that sounds so good right now! Do me a favor and mention me in a toast, and I'll just imagine having a rum on the rocks with ya!
While I sip my beer...
:)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12783 May 3, 2014
Thinking I worked my butt off today! Ever till a garden without a tiller? Took me over 7 hours to spade that garden and go over it with some spiky little tool with 4 wheels thingys that break the dirt up. I am beat!

to make it happen!

#12784 May 3, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>man that sounds so good right now! Do me a favor and mention me in a toast, and I'll just imagine having a rum on the rocks with ya!
While I sip my beer...
:)
Hey this rum's for you man! This is primo stuff - called "Zaya". I only buy it a few times a year when it goes on sale. It's a 12 year Trinidad blend that's as smooth as anything in 80 proof I've ever tasted.

to make it happen!

#12785 May 3, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Thinking I worked my butt off today! Ever till a garden without a tiller? Took me over 7 hours to spade that garden and go over it with some spiky little tool with 4 wheels thingys that break the dirt up. I am beat!
I used to tend a couple of raised beds I put in a few years ago. Got some good eats out of it but decided it was easier to do my farming on the finer slopes of Safeway.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12786 May 3, 2014
How lucky I am to have my son...:)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12787 May 4, 2014
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking! More vegetables never killed anyone! Good luck with the garden, may the weather work in your favor for a bountiful harvest.
OH PLEEASE.. Ya Sound like a HALLMARK Card!!

Moooorning ROCKERS!!

What am I thinking about??? Hmmmm, read the Sunday Comics .or POST for awhile RAZZING your AZZES???

Tough Decision..Give me an EX-LAX Moment..to ponder.

;)
interested

Huntington, WV

#12788 May 4, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>OH PLEEASE.. Ya Sound like a HALLMARK Card!!

Moooorning ROCKERS!!

What am I thinking about??? Hmmmm, read the Sunday Comics .or POST for awhile RAZZING your AZZES???

Tough Decision..Give me an EX-LAX Moment..to ponder.
You are so lol funny NOT

;)
You

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12789 May 4, 2014
I'm thinking how amazed I was to see so many people from all walks of life pack the huge church with standing room only available.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12790 May 4, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
I'm thinking how amazed I was to see so many people from all walks of life pack the huge church with standing room only available.

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#12791 May 4, 2014
I'm thinking about a TV commercial I juar saw. It made me think of when I worked at BSAS. We didn't just make things for people, we made things for people who made things for other people.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12792 May 4, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Don't you just love spading..It makes me think of the old days when I was a kid..Dad made us spade the garden up which was on a hillside,,a big one at that...My hubby didn't like that kind of work for they always used a tiller...and he called himself a country boy...LMAO

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12793 May 4, 2014
ROCKERS!!!

WHERE THE FREAK are YA??

The Night Owl Saloon is HOSTING ms._sweeter's BIRTHDAY BASH!!

;)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12794 May 4, 2014
Thinking there has got to be something to do here at this boring job!
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#12795 May 4, 2014
When your alone you think more and I've been thinking that I really am mentally unstable to be allowed to play with Nukes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 8 min Bree_Z 18,671
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Crazy Beautiful 152,778
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min DanFromSmithville 134,026
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 17 min A Noted Ferrerman 1
MY... 6 ... WORDS for the day.... (Apr '09) 28 min Enzo49 1,137
Those Damn Liberals 28 min Chilli J 3
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min Mega Monster 7,770
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr DILF 2
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 hr DILF 4,047
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Fire starter 30,072
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web