Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12558 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
dude you talkin to me man dude you aint sht a round here you the donald fella all ways comin on attack spirit when the girl writes dude she knows you a ho you proud to be one you aint sht man you bad off to try trick some girl with mental sht you deal out for not a reason other a laugh who needs the help dude get oc get you some help you a sick sht glad spirit got rid of you lol.
Wow, you two are something else....talk with you tomorrow!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12559 Apr 23, 2014
TOSS me a penny...and I will SPILL the beans!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12561 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
dude you talkin to me man dude you aint sht a round here you the donald fella all ways comin on attack spirit when the girl writes dude she knows you a ho you proud to be one you aint sht man you bad off to try trick some girl with mental sht you deal out for not a reason other a laugh who needs the help dude get oc get you some help you a sick sht glad spirit got rid of you lol.
dude u clue less think in ever body this donald dude u sur u aint him u one ob sessed dude fer a dude who aint ob sessed ever body here laugh in bout u chasin her all fran tic n panic ed like u was her jest pretend in like some body was all sick at the idea of her not bein here.

Nice try, Spirit. You might be the last person here who doesn't believe that you're buck. Heck, as emotionally needy, self absorbed and starved for attention as you seem to be, you could be Donald too. Good luck with that.
buck

United States

#12562 Apr 23, 2014
spirit girl ill get back to you when i get to town i hope little man wins girl.
buck

United States

#12563 Apr 23, 2014
dang cj how can spirit be needy man when she dont talk to you none dang man keep reachin dude for any thing to hate on sht dude it must feel some thin bad to get your ass handed to you lol how can spirit be donald fella when yous him bahahahaha.
buck

United States

#12565 Apr 23, 2014
dang man you talkin to me hard to keep up with your profiles man funny how you hate on spirit man hatein that she talks to folks you controll man try to control spirit you abuse spirit to man you mental man talkin under a girls name bahahaha i hope spirit never goes back to your abusin controllin acoholin ass lol.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#12566 Apr 23, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking nothing says "classy, wonderful Mommy" like the cursing, verbally abusive parent wannabe that you recently encountered. I can only imagine what a joy it would be like for a child to grow up in that loving, nurturing, supportive environment (sarcasm font). Some folks should avoid ever committing parenthood.
exactly!!! when mine got on my nerves, I just told em to go play in traffic...
noone_home

Allentown, PA

#12567 Apr 23, 2014
thinkin about having a drink somewhere, been awhile.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12570 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl ill get back to you when i get to town i hope little man wins girl.
14 to 8 our win; it was a lot of fun to watch.....I'm beat and so is he!1

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12572 Apr 23, 2014
Spirit in response to ur pm

I dont!

We do a lot of silly goofy tricky stuff here but acting like u feel like leaving a child motherless eh line crossed. Js
buck

United States

#12574 Apr 23, 2014
spirit girl thats great hell i knew girl if i checked in again that donald fella be back lol dang girl he thinks hes your boss damn tryin controllin the girl again sht thats some scary sht funny girl how he lives for every word you write about lol didnt his family leave him for bid him to see his kids thats the same like bein dead aint the story some thin like he snuck food to the kids sht thats messed up spirit girl ill honor your request he aint worth the time energy .

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12575 Apr 23, 2014
Thinking I am so tired that I don't know how I am going to stay up to watch the Blackhawks game until the end.

My workout kicked my butt today. A guy was there calibrating all the treadmills and I am wondering if the machine I like to use had been running slow because I did the same thing I did on Monday but felt like I was going to die 15 minutes into running. I so wanted to slow it down, but I forced myself to keep the same pace. I felt like I was going to start dry heaving when I finished like I did one other time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12579 Apr 23, 2014
I'm thinking someone should probably tell Ami that Chris Tolles probably doesn't read her posts to him.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12580 Apr 23, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking nothing says "classy, wonderful Mommy" like the cursing, verbally abusive parent wannabe that you recently encountered. I can only imagine what a joy it would be like for a child to grow up in that loving, nurturing, supportive environment (sarcasm font). Some folks should avoid ever committing parenthood.
well said and I agree.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#12581 Apr 23, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! My mom would say, why don't you go count mufflers!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#12582 Apr 24, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
yep - but they never listened to that either. lol
:)

im thinking spring might not come this year, think we'll go right into the hot days of summer..

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#12583 Apr 24, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
yep - but they never listened to that either. lol
:)
im thinking spring might not come this year, think we'll go right into the hot days of summer..
we've had some beautiful spring days round here this week.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12584 Apr 24, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
For what reason?
I just wanted to say hello.
I miss the frog.:(
Instigator

Bridgeport, NY

#12585 Apr 24, 2014
All I can say is....

Some of us (me anyway) need a translator to keep up with current drama.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12586 Apr 24, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to say hello.
I miss the frog.:(
OK, I'll put the frog back on then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 117,481
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Roxie Darling 40,328
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 10 min Law D Doll 13,358
A six word game (Dec '08) 11 min Parden Pard 17,625
Strange Vine alert: Congressman does karate 12 min Fundies R Mentall... 2
Ebola in America 17 min Law D Doll 37
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 18 min Parden Pard 4
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 27 min Peck 31
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 28 min Law D Doll 6,418
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr honeymylove 147,700