What are you thinking about now?

Created by Thinker on Jun 1, 2010

2,316 votes

Click on an option to vote

Food

Home

Yourself

Work on the job

New car

Sex

Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Camilla

Los Angeles, CA

#12512 Apr 22, 2014
Potato Chips
Surf n Turf
Fish n Chips

Deep Fried
Finger Food

(Sometimes a little saturated fat hits the spot!)
buck

United States

#12513 Apr 22, 2014
spirit girl tryin to get folks rallyin to save you girl folks here con cerned about you i know you hurt bad girl i cant take that a way i dont know what to do for you you not writin aint helpin your con dition if you feel to end your life call the hot line boys girls club if they busy tht sht fella dont care none what you go through.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12514 Apr 22, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl tryin to get folks rallyin to save you girl folks here con cerned about you i know you hurt bad girl i cant take that a way i dont know what to do for you you not writin aint helpin your con dition if you feel to end your life call the hot line boys girls club if they busy tht sht fella dont care none what you go through.
I don't need to be 'saved'! I'm tired of you being here and continuing to go on and on.....yes I'm hurt and yes I wanted him, but what can I do about it??? He chose to do what he did and I'm tired of my feelings paying the price; as I'm sure he knows how I feel and have felt about him for a long time! It's even more hurtful that he doesn't care and all of this is like me reliving bad memories all over again!
I'm tired of it and nothing I do get's his attention or makes him 'think' how Special I really am....I mean, who would put up with all of this crap??? I'm tired and mentally, emotionally worn out......he'll never get it; so just stop talking about it!
If you continue, I will get it stopped!
buck

United States

#12515 Apr 22, 2014
dang spirit girl i know you hurt he a lyin ho to you wants you to get over him bein a ho wth i told you hes mental state i cant help your feelins none i know that fella dont care you dont mess with feelins of a woman claim get over it for you cuz hes a ho i hope you find peace the in formation i sent to you is true girl he been cheatin lyin all the same.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#12516 Apr 22, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
and im thinking that's because the new ones coming in with a chip on their shoulder ARE the old ones who left.
and im thinking while u may not seem to have a chip, u still seem like an oldie here..
but that's just what I'm thinking.
lol
its another day in topix world,..
I freely admit I've a chip on my shoulder. I had to make too many decisions in life after others
made bad choices that affected my well being.

As for Topix, heck in two months I'll have been posting for two years, but I'd been accused
of being others from the minute I arrived. It hasn't stopped and I have to laugh at all the
names they think I am. I should have used the name Frank because that is the way I speak.
I don't sugar coat and I try not to leave room for them to be required to read between the lines.

Dang, I only wish I could do it with fewer words.
Peace Pffft ... and no, I'm not Duh or his sister and I'm not another Sybil either. ;)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12517 Apr 22, 2014
There's 516 people viewing this forum and usually there is at most around 300. I'm thinking Pie must have 200 of her profiles all signed in at once!

<runs>

“Hmmm....”

Since: Feb 14

Ecstasy

#12519 Apr 22, 2014
Wow Never a dull moment here!Lol

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#12520 Apr 22, 2014
I am thinking of how much fun it would be if my boys could win this contest.....

I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.

Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!
cowboy

Prairie Farm, WI

#12521 Apr 22, 2014
1244 people viewing weird topix why did my shift and enter key quit working
cowboy

Prairie Farm, WI

#12522 Apr 22, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
There's 516 people viewing this forum and usually there is at most around 300. I'm thinking Pie must have 200 of her profiles all signed in at once!
<runs>
maybe the bundy bunch is here

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#12523 Apr 22, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
I am thinking of how much fun it would be if my boys could win this contest.....
I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.
Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!
Here's the link~ http://shout.lt/rN2R

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12524 Apr 22, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
There's 516 people viewing this forum and usually there is at most around 300. I'm thinking Pie must have 200 of her profiles all signed in at once!
<runs>
It's up to 1322 now. Something Weird is going on here!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12525 Apr 22, 2014
buck wrote:
dang spirit girl i know you hurt he a lyin ho to you wants you to get over him bein a ho wth i told you hes mental state i cant help your feelins none i know that fella dont care you dont mess with feelins of a woman claim get over it for you cuz hes a ho i hope you find peace the in formation i sent to you is true girl he been cheatin lyin all the same.
I guess I'll just die then!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12526 Apr 22, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'll just die then!
There you are! I was just thinking about you.
Nice to see you again.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#12527 Apr 22, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
im thinking Shopping does a body good.
maybe not the wallet but...
lol
Im thinking i hope all is well for u and ur sister and how wonderful a sister u are too...
:)
aw shucks...after some googling yesterday I discovered the pharmacy had filled her prescription incorrectly and shes been taking potent bp med for past 10 days instead of allergy med so extreme allergic reactions and God only knows what the other crap was doing to her...the doc thanked me for my tenacity and hopefully things will get back to normal...as normal as a lil ole eccentric southern Baptist lady can be...anyhoo I've book a room for get a way in 10 days and the countdown begins...=)

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#12528 Apr 22, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
and im thinking that's because the new ones coming in with a chip on their shoulder ARE the old ones who left.
and im thinking while u may not seem to have a chip, u still seem like an oldie here..
but that's just what I'm thinking.
lol
its another day in topix world,..
WORD

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12529 Apr 22, 2014
I think it's stupid when people whine and cry and get threads removed. If you can't handle a little controversy or a different opinion from your own you shouldn't be conversing online.
I also am curious as to what is going on in my tracker. Topix could you please give me my own thread tracker back. I was perfectly fine with the threads I post on. WTH is up with that?
Camilla

Los Angeles, CA

#12530 Apr 22, 2014
Welcome to the Machine

"the wide and varied range of tape
effects."

-

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12531 Apr 22, 2014
How lonely life can be for some people.
buck

United States

#12532 Apr 22, 2014
spirit girl no body wants you to die girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky Letters Revealed 3 min Radical Hillary 2
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 16 min TALLYHO 8541 24
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min National Geographix 77,403
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 26 min factcheck 23
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 28 min Vector aka Victor... 70
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min wichita-rick 147,023
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 34 min National Geographix 3,644
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 36,521
70-Pound Turtle Found Wandering Near SoCal Coun... 3 hr Fundie Taliban 2
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 4 hr Cecil B DeMille 955
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••