Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12531 Apr 22, 2014
How lonely life can be for some people.
buck

United States

#12532 Apr 22, 2014
spirit girl no body wants you to die girl.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Witches Brew

#12535 Apr 22, 2014
How strange this place gets from day to day..it makes you think alot..:o)

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12536 Apr 22, 2014
Trolls using gray boxes...

“Big Dummies Are”

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Running Things

#12537 Apr 23, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
Trolls using gray boxes...
That would be The Ferret, Geno, and The Pie. The Topix "Axis Of Evil"...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12540 Apr 23, 2014
Firstly I'm thinking of the personalities and opinions a key board can bring out of people, unbelievable!
Secondly, thinking about a mom I saw yesterday while I was getting in my pickup who turned around in her car and yelled at her 3 kids " when we get home I'm beating your f„cking ass's!" The oldest child was probably 7. I wanted to get out a punch her right in the mouth.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12542 Apr 23, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Firstly I'm thinking of the personalities and opinions a key board can bring out of people, unbelievable!
Secondly, thinking about a mom I saw yesterday while I was getting in my pickup who turned around in her car and yelled at her 3 kids " when we get home I'm beating your f„cking ass's!" The oldest child was probably 7. I wanted to get out a punch her right in the mouth.
I can so agree with you!!! What's wrong with people? Makes me furious.....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12543 Apr 23, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'll just die then!
Waah? The phrase you've frequently used here...what was it?...oh yeah: "Grow Up!" comes to mind. I'd suppose few folks here, if any, want that to happen. Quit your whining, stop playing the victim, looking for sympathy, stop talking to yourself here, suck it up and live your life. Do that, if for no other reason, for your kid's sake. If you think you have no reason to live now because some player played you, get some professional help, will ya?

Level 9

Location hidden

#12544 Apr 23, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm thinking nothing says "classy, wonderful Mommy" like the cursing, verbally abusive parent wannabe that you recently encountered. I can only imagine what a joy it would be like for a child to grow up in that loving, nurturing, supportive environment (sarcasm font). Some folks should avoid ever committing parenthood.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12545 Apr 23, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are! I was just thinking about you.
Nice to see you again.
For what reason?
buck

United States

#12546 Apr 23, 2014
whats goin on spirit girl.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12547 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
whats goin on spirit girl.
Howdy, eating some lunch and wasting time on here! What are you doing??
buck

United States

#12548 Apr 23, 2014
dang man cj it seem like you need the help dude you the town ho man tryin hard to trick a woman dude did it work for ya cuz the last time we checked man you ditched your phone fleed bahahaha you got scared man all spirit needed to do was throw the word restrainin order around man and you gone dude lol who needs the help.
buck

United States

#12549 Apr 23, 2014
dang girl workin seein build sites same sht i do how was your time last night girl.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12550 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
dang man cj it seem like you need the help dude you the town ho man tryin hard to trick a woman dude did it work for ya cuz the last time we checked man you ditched your phone fleed bahahaha you got scared man all spirit needed to do was throw the word restrainin order around man and you gone dude lol who needs the help.
:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#12551 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
dang girl workin seein build sites same sht i do how was your time last night girl.
At least most of the time you're outside! It was good and rather long, but he has hurt legs today, so Tylenol and good rub down with Icy Hot!
I have to head back now, so I'll talk with you later.....been looking over what you sent me and you were spot on, thanks!
buck

United States

#12552 Apr 23, 2014
dang spirit girl thinkin cj say you need help spirit girl it aint you that lives dirty girl lyin hoin around i reckon some folks got to blame others girl for his mental wrong doins i wonder girl in his mental state what he got out of it i know you got loads of in formation girl true at that.

Level 9

Location hidden

#12553 Apr 23, 2014
buck wrote:
dang man u see this donald dude ever where dont u i aint him i aint never gonna b him since i never met ur sue o cidal gurl fren here that ur not really ob sessed with n dont wanna meet her i aint a feered of no restrainin order i aint a feered a u neither so bring it half wit im laugh in at u.
buck

United States

#12554 Apr 23, 2014
dude you talkin to me man dude you aint sht a round here you the donald fella all ways comin on attack spirit when the girl writes dude she knows you a ho you proud to be one you aint sht man you bad off to try trick some girl with mental sht you deal out for not a reason other a laugh who needs the help dude get oc get you some help you a sick sht glad spirit got rid of you lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Wolftracks 149,014
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Agents of Corruption 120,898
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 31 min Grace Nerissa 24,574
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,832
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 2 hr Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 2 hr Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 4 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 5 hr SLY WEST 32