• Feeling guilty
  • Other
Comments
11,441 - 11,460 of 18,594 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12162 Apr 13, 2014
Doesn't matter what I'm thinking...have a good day y'all.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12164 Apr 13, 2014
thinking about how this is the last day of spring break...we had fun! got most of the list done,
it's going to be so quiet when he leaves

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#12165 Apr 13, 2014
how some people accuse others of being the wrong person..wow..just so everybody knows I am Princess Hey .always have been ..always will be I have no other names.....just thinking...

Level 9

Location hidden

#12167 Apr 13, 2014
I'm me and nobody but me.....Hey there PH and Deb..Hope all is well with you both.

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Always Will Be

#12169 Apr 13, 2014
hey there billynbadass..nice to meet you too...hey there sissy Im good..call me...oops already on the phone..hey Deb..hope you are good...

Level 9

Location hidden

#12170 Apr 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey there billynbadass..nice to meet you too...hey there sissy Im good..call me...oops already on the phone..hey Deb..hope you are good...
Hey there Ph..You know us.always on the phone with one another until the phone dies....No one can pull us apart..should had been sisters...love the talks and most of all the laughes...Got to have those laughes..Makes our day...always LMAO

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Always Will Be

#12172 Apr 13, 2014
no billnbadass you are welcome ..enjoy we dont own these threads they are here for everybody to play...and people save your judgeits they dont bother me in the least..need I remind you what I think of them...LOL..so sweety you stay and have a blast...

WELCOME BILLYNBADASS
rite

Jackson, MO

#12173 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
i dont feel like ive gotten a very warm welcome...does the princess and hml want me to leave?
Maybe there was a delay in posting .. happens all the time. Notice that ten minutes before you posted Princess Hey did reply.

Oh and there are many princesses out here, but I believe Hey is one of the true ones .. but we never really know. Some are still gullible though and won't see you until you sneak up on them in a new sock. Jugits liked you and that is not always a good sign.

I'm thinking that it's a wonder Topix ever took off with all the lame games being played out here.
Hmm

Jackson, MO

#12174 Apr 13, 2014
I'm thinking I now finally understand why some are so rude to new profiles.
Sad, but true.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12176 Apr 13, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>That's what life is about..Spending time with those boys and making them happy..Good ole fish stories to tell down the road...Have a goodin' ole buddy
Thanks. You have a good one too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12177 Apr 13, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read it, someone else did and told me about it.
You have more important things to do and so do I. Meanwell, it sounds like you had a fun day. May the rest of your weekend go just as well.
Yes, it was fun. It might be awhile before we get back out there. I want to get my garden in next weekend and when the water gets warmer we go out on the lake mostly with friends, instead of fishing.

Enjoy yours as well.

Level 9

Location hidden

#12178 Apr 13, 2014
I try to be nice to all but when they start their BS don't expect me to take it....Is that clear!!

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Always Will Be

#12180 Apr 13, 2014
I am a good person and I dont bother nobody..I meet and greet every new comer..the way I would want to be greeted and was...everybody on here knows me pretty well now..I havent changed..still that same Princess Hey I have always been...you guys have an awesome day and never forget you are loved...:o)..<3
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#12181 Apr 13, 2014
I'm thinking about that dog barking very loudly at another dog in the park and it's owner saying to it "that's why you got no fecking mates Dave".

Level 9

Location hidden

#12182 Apr 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I am a good person and I dont bother nobody..I meet and greet every new comer..the way I would want to be greeted and was...everybody on here knows me pretty well now..I havent changed..still that same Princess Hey I have always been...you guys have an awesome day and never forget you are loved...:o)..<3
PH..I try to do the same but some just want let you...sad on their part.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#12184 Apr 13, 2014
thinking about hoarders and how much I abhor it...

Level 8

Location hidden

#12186 Apr 13, 2014
Thinking I need a new spinner bait fishing rod (my son broke one of mine yesterday that I was letting him use, when he fell on the boat ... not letting them use my equipment anymore ... going to buy them some cheaper $40-$50 set ups ... they are too little to be using equipment that costs hundreds of dollars)

I have heard good things about G. Loomis GL2 812CSBR

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/G_Loomis_GL2_C...

I think I'm sold.
Independent

United States

#12187 Apr 13, 2014
just_ola wrote:
thinking about hoarders and how much I abhor it...
Give em a break.
They are just saving up for.......The coming Apocalypse.
Abhor is such a strong emotion.
Probably were all scouts at one time.......ALWAYS be prepared.

<[:^`}

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12188 Apr 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
and that's the truth! <3
Thinking I've accomplished quite a bit this weekend. Unfortanetly the wind is against me so I wasn't able to burn. I am however getting ready to fire up the grill and enjoy the rest of the day with my family, barbecue and a couple cold ones! Everyone have a wonderful day, K?

http://youtu.be/amKyA2PrSu4

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#12190 Apr 13, 2014
billynbadass wrote:
maybe hoarders abhor empty space...
Maybe hoarders fill their spaces with things because they realize that things cannot hurt you the way people do. For example, I can talk to my things as I dust them and put them back on the shelf. That thing will be there waiting for me next tome I want to touch it and it will listen to every word I say and never betray or belittle me. Things will never hurt me. Maybe that is what hoarders know that we do not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's BLUE! (Oct '11) 3 min Princess Hey 275
Big dawg 7 min Princess Hey 408
Fergson Police Dept. 8 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 394
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Tom2Tone 145,261
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 27 min Petal Power 28,508
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min mr goodwrench 137,495
What's your tip for the day? 30 min Petal Power 810
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 35,991
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••