Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

The big man who couldn't handle the little bit of love you took.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Doesn't matter what I'm thinking...have a good day y'all.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

thinking about how this is the last day of spring break...we had fun! got most of the list done,
it's going to be so quiet when he leaves

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

how some people accuse others of being the wrong person..wow..just so everybody knows I am Princess Hey .always have been ..always will be I have no other names.....just thinking...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I'm me and nobody but me.....Hey there PH and Deb..Hope all is well with you both.

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

hey there billynbadass..nice to meet you too...hey there sissy Im good..call me...oops already on the phone..hey Deb..hope you are good...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
hey there billynbadass..nice to meet you too...hey there sissy Im good..call me...oops already on the phone..hey Deb..hope you are good...
Hey there Ph..You know us.always on the phone with one another until the phone dies....No one can pull us apart..should had been sisters...love the talks and most of all the laughes...Got to have those laughes..Makes our day...always LMAO

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

no billnbadass you are welcome ..enjoy we dont own these threads they are here for everybody to play...and people save your judgeits they dont bother me in the least..need I remind you what I think of them...LOL..so sweety you stay and have a blast...

WELCOME BILLYNBADASS
rite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

billynbadass wrote:
i dont feel like ive gotten a very warm welcome...does the princess and hml want me to leave?
Maybe there was a delay in posting .. happens all the time. Notice that ten minutes before you posted Princess Hey did reply.

Oh and there are many princesses out here, but I believe Hey is one of the true ones .. but we never really know. Some are still gullible though and won't see you until you sneak up on them in a new sock. Jugits liked you and that is not always a good sign.

I'm thinking that it's a wonder Topix ever took off with all the lame games being played out here.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking I now finally understand why some are so rude to new profiles.
Sad, but true.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>That's what life is about..Spending time with those boys and making them happy..Good ole fish stories to tell down the road...Have a goodin' ole buddy
Thanks. You have a good one too.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read it, someone else did and told me about it.
You have more important things to do and so do I. Meanwell, it sounds like you had a fun day. May the rest of your weekend go just as well.
Yes, it was fun. It might be awhile before we get back out there. I want to get my garden in next weekend and when the water gets warmer we go out on the lake mostly with friends, instead of fishing.

Enjoy yours as well.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I try to be nice to all but when they start their BS don't expect me to take it....Is that clear!!

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I am a good person and I dont bother nobody..I meet and greet every new comer..the way I would want to be greeted and was...everybody on here knows me pretty well now..I havent changed..still that same Princess Hey I have always been...you guys have an awesome day and never forget you are loved...:o)..<3
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking about that dog barking very loudly at another dog in the park and it's owner saying to it "that's why you got no fecking mates Dave".

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
I am a good person and I dont bother nobody..I meet and greet every new comer..the way I would want to be greeted and was...everybody on here knows me pretty well now..I havent changed..still that same Princess Hey I have always been...you guys have an awesome day and never forget you are loved...:o)..<3
PH..I try to do the same but some just want let you...sad on their part.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

thinking about hoarders and how much I abhor it...

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Thinking I need a new spinner bait fishing rod (my son broke one of mine yesterday that I was letting him use, when he fell on the boat ... not letting them use my equipment anymore ... going to buy them some cheaper $40-$50 set ups ... they are too little to be using equipment that costs hundreds of dollars)

I have heard good things about G. Loomis GL2 812CSBR

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/G_Loomis_GL2_C...

I think I'm sold.
Independent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

just_ola wrote:
thinking about hoarders and how much I abhor it...
Give em a break.
They are just saving up for.......The coming Apocalypse.
Abhor is such a strong emotion.
Probably were all scouts at one time.......ALWAYS be prepared.

<[:^`}

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
and that's the truth! <3
Thinking I've accomplished quite a bit this weekend. Unfortanetly the wind is against me so I wasn't able to burn. I am however getting ready to fire up the grill and enjoy the rest of the day with my family, barbecue and a couple cold ones! Everyone have a wonderful day, K?

http://youtu.be/amKyA2PrSu4

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••