Your wife

Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12140 Apr 9, 2014
Thinking about all the changes going on around me...So many..

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12141 Apr 9, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk. Here you just got done talking about workplace sexual harassment and now you are telling me that one of your young coworkers is all sexy and shyte?
:p
Ack! No
Not like that at all. He is young and enterprising. That's all.
Cold Black Heart

United States

#12142 Apr 9, 2014
Why do I get mean jugde-it's on the only thread I post on here? Well, now this one lol.. I say nothing mean.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12143 Apr 9, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Ack! No
Not like that at all. He is young and enterprising. That's all.
I was teasing!!!! ;)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12144 Apr 9, 2014
thinking about how beautiful it is here today

Level 9

Location hidden

#12145 Apr 9, 2014
Thinking about how peaceful it is here..alone is good sometimes.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#12146 Apr 10, 2014
Been thinking for the last couple days that I'm looking forward to the weekend to do some more work on my yard.'its funny how as you get older the things you look forward to are considerably different than they were when you were younger.

“Always More”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12147 Apr 10, 2014
buck wrote:
dang spirit girl that donald fella is with that woman i told you hes a ho. stay a way from that sht he been lyin the hole damn time to you. dont answer his damn calls girl hes a mental health case he aint sht girl. i know you gone girl sht be glad i found out.
I know!
buck

United States

#12148 Apr 10, 2014
dang girl thought i let you know id stay a way from that sht same damn way he treated you before girl.

“Always More”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12149 Apr 10, 2014
buck wrote:
dang girl thought i let you know id stay a way from that sht same damn way he treated you before girl.
Whatever....

Level 9

Location hidden

#12150 Apr 10, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Been thinking for the last couple days that I'm looking forward to the weekend to do some more work on my yard.'its funny how as you get older the things you look forward to are considerably different than they were when you were younger.
Things certainly changes in many ways as we get older.Boy do they change....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12151 Apr 10, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm thinking I'm jealous cause my yard it too DARN WET!!! and I'm jealous cause I got the pepper/egg thing instead of the tater thing...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12152 Apr 11, 2014
I'm thinking I'd sure like to meet the Topix rocket scientist who decided it'd be swell to add a video to the right side of the screen, with self-disgraced, hypocrite Ralph Reed telling us about a long-past 03/11/14 FL election.

I'd like to meet that scientist, so I could give him a high-five to the side of his punkin' head. The fact that the same rocket scientist decided that you shouldn't be able to turn Ralph's video off makes it even more swell. LOL
Sarcasm EH

Jackson, MO

#12153 Apr 11, 2014
My name says it all after reading that very accurate post. ^^^^ omg and lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12154 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was teasing!!!! ;)
I know! I have to tell you... that creepy tall lanky smokestack from Chicago and his hag are bashing us on his blog again. Some things never change. have a great weekend!
Sarcasm EH

Jackson, MO

#12155 Apr 11, 2014
You made me think of it ^^^^ this. Lol

I want to read that blog in the worse way, but I'm dumb I guess because I just don't seem able to access it.

I'm not actually being sarcastic this time.

“Always More”

Level 5

Location hidden

#12156 Apr 12, 2014
The fun week ahead!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12157 Apr 12, 2014
I don't even read his blog and haven't even visited since last year. I don't care what he says. It's for people who are enamored by an elderly loser who feels people who want nothing to do with him and people who he follows all around and monitors their every post are out to get him.

I had a nice day fishing with the boys. Bambi stayed home to get some stuff done around the house. They all caught fish, which was nice. I didn't catch any, lmao. I was so busy baiting hooks and getting lines untangled, making sure they were just off the bottom, and running to the trolling motor when needed. If anyone was gonna get skunked, I'm glad it was me. They were so happy.
Prerequisite

Lebanon, OH

#12158 Apr 12, 2014
Sarcasm EH wrote:
You made me think of it ^^^^ this. Lol
I want to read that blog in the worse way, but I'm dumb I guess because I just don't seem able to access it.
I'm not actually being sarcastic this time.
You MUST be tardated to enter the blogosphere!!!!! Are you tardated??? Will you certify that you are indeed tardated??? Will you swear, under oath, that in fact, YOU are TARDATED????

Then you may enter the blogosphere. Maybe...

Level 9

Location hidden

#12159 Apr 12, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I don't even read his blog and haven't even visited since last year. I don't care what he says. It's for people who are enamored by an elderly loser who feels people who want nothing to do with him and people who he follows all around and monitors their every post are out to get him.
I had a nice day fishing with the boys. Bambi stayed home to get some stuff done around the house. They all caught fish, which was nice. I didn't catch any, lmao. I was so busy baiting hooks and getting lines untangled, making sure they were just off the bottom, and running to the trolling motor when needed. If anyone was gonna get skunked, I'm glad it was me. They were so happy.
That's what life is about..Spending time with those boys and making them happy..Good ole fish stories to tell down the road...Have a goodin' ole buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Are You Thankful About ?? (Nov '12) 8 min Humhainna 586
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Mickey Ratt Club 151,118
NFL Football (Jul '10) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,757
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 19 min 40ish 25,566
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 23 min TALLYHO 8541 330
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 24 min dandylioness 7,163
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 25 min dandylioness 28,610
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 452
Bill Cosby 2 hr I am not a Bimbo 246
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 5 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE