Other

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#11883 Mar 29, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is so awesome...you will be the one planting those memories. I love it! How much longer now, Billy?
5 more months, but I'm sure it's going to fly by!

“Halloween Coming Soon !!!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.....Trick Or Treat .....

#11884 Mar 29, 2014
how some people forget others like they were nothing and meant nothing..wow..so very odd to me..maybe I am missing something here...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11885 Mar 29, 2014
why does the little crocodile poor water from the nile into ever little scale?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11886 Mar 29, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
how some people forget others like they were nothing and meant nothing..wow..so very odd to me..maybe I am missing something here...
I know exactly what you mean and I am tired of it! I worked my tail whole off to make things better and look at what I got....NOTHING! No 'thank you for thinking of me', No plain 'thank you', No 'you are so sweet', Nothing and I mean Nothing!

Level 5

Location hidden

#11887 Mar 29, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
why does the little crocodile poor water from the nile into ever little scale?
Excuse me??? This a site where people come to let it all out and who have real problems.....what does a crocodile have to do with anything???? People need to grow up and stop throwing splinters into people's despair!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11888 Mar 29, 2014
Thinking about taking a shower,get ready and go out in this rain..Take care of some business...I like my time alone but wish it was something I enjoy like having some fun..

Have a great day everybody :o)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11889 Mar 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you mean and I am tired of it! I worked my tail whole off to make things better and look at what I got....NOTHING! No 'thank you for thinking of me', No plain 'thank you', No 'you are so sweet', Nothing and I mean Nothing!
Nothing? Hmmm... I'm guessing that he's not that into you and probably never was. Users are everywhere, guys, gals, who get what they can from others, as long as they can, and then, with not so much as a "Thank you", or "Have a nice life", they move on. The more of a door mat and victim you are, the higher the chances are that others will use you. Whining here after being used, telling us all about it, sharing those details that you could keep to yourself, is not good for extra credit. I'm just sayin...

Level 5

Location hidden

#11890 Mar 29, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing? Hmmm... I'm guessing that he's not that into you and probably never was. Users are everywhere, guys, gals, who get what they can from others, as long as they can, and then, with not so much as a "Thank you", or "Have a nice life", they move on. The more of a door mat and victim you are, the higher the chances are that others will use you. Whining here after being used, telling us all about it, sharing those details that you could keep to yourself, is not good for extra credit. I'm just sayin...
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! Say what you want and I will do the same! It is Topix right???? Yeah, I thought so......

Level 9

Location hidden

#11891 Mar 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! Say what you want and I will do the same! It is Topix right???? Yeah, I thought so......
Folks often refuse to take good advice that's offered and once you start believing you're a victim, it's tough for you to let go of that crucifixion complex. Clingy, emotionally needy, whiny, "why me?" folks give me the jeebies, but make still me laugh. Thanks for the public entertainment!
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11892 Mar 29, 2014
its called freedom of speech ... that's why america has amendments... i am protected as well as everyone else... i can say what i want... i am practicing my right to free speech... do you have a problem with that? come arrest me... then i will have a federal lawsuit against a county suit.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11893 Mar 29, 2014
like i said .... i am in law school... i am practicing my rights ... and if you think for one second you can take away my freedom of speech well your dead wrong.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11894 Mar 29, 2014
or maybe a commie like you just isn't aware of the declaration of independence ... well guess what this american beauty is... and i may seem crazy but trust and believe... i am doing all of this for a reason.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11895 Mar 29, 2014
all of you stuck up little pantie wads really don't understand what freedom is... maybe i should teach you... you cant stop a wild flower from producing in a field of glory.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11896 Mar 29, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks often refuse to take good advice that's offered and once you start believing you're a victim, it's tough for you to let go of that crucifixion complex. Clingy, emotionally needy, whiny, "why me?" folks give me the jeebies, but make still me laugh. Thanks for the public entertainment!
Listen here freak....I have taken good care of myself and I am very independent as I don't rely on anyone! I don't need a lying filthy piece of trash in my life and that is exactly what he is.....I don't 'whine' about anything, much less over a LIAR that he will always be.....
If you don't like what I write and I talk about, how about skip the FCK over me! Now, tell us all, how many profiles does this put you at now! LOL! You and your profiles are the only entertainment on here, if you call it that!

Thank you!

“Halloween Coming Soon !!!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.....Trick Or Treat .....

#11898 Mar 29, 2014
TY Spirit sometimes it does feel good to vent and let it all out get it off your chest..this place couldnt hold what all I want to say..so best me keep to myself..you have an awesome day..and it will get better..:o)..
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#11899 Mar 29, 2014
Like i said a field of glory.... you can not stop a wild flower from blooming

Level 5

Location hidden

#11900 Mar 29, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
TY Spirit sometimes it does feel good to vent and let it all out get it off your chest..this place couldnt hold what all I want to say..so best me keep to myself..you have an awesome day..and it will get better..:o)..
LOL! You are so funny! It's even more funny watching him giving himself judge it's....Oh my!

Level 9

Location hidden

#11901 Mar 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here freak....I have taken good care of myself and I am very independent as I don't rely on anyone! I don't need a lying filthy piece of trash in my life and that is exactly what he is.....I don't 'whine' about anything, much less over a LIAR that he will always be.....
If you don't like what I write and I talk about, how about skip the FCK over me! Now, tell us all, how many profiles does this put you at now! LOL! You and your profiles are the only entertainment on here, if you call it that!
Thank you!
What an angry little frog you are. LOL I don't care what you write about and I was trying to offer you some helpful advice, which you foolishly chose to ignore. So be it... I couldn't care less who you're whining about, don't care who you're with, couldn't care less who you're against, but if you can't see that you frequently play the victim and whine here, often off-topic, you're seriously self-delusional! Shall we provide some of your prior whiny posts? Take your time replying...

Level 5

Location hidden

#11902 Mar 29, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
Like i said a field of glory.... you can not stop a wild flower from blooming
LMFAO!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#11903 Mar 29, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What an angry little frog you are. LOL I don't care what you write about and I was trying to offer you some helpful advice, which you foolishly chose to ignore. So be it... I couldn't care less who you're whining about, don't care who you're with, couldn't care less who you're against, but if you can't see that you frequently play the victim and whine here, often off-topic, you're seriously self-delusional! Shall we provide some of your prior whiny posts? Take your time replying...
You must care, look at all you wrote.....so please, take your lying self elsewhere! In your 'delusional' world my words are 'whining' to you?....Oh well! You don't control me and you never will, no matter how many profiles you hide behind!
You want to control me and everything else, so you go right ahead and leave me out of it! Please provide all the post's I've written to where I am 'whining' about a guy??? Especially a lying one who can't keep his fly zipped.....

I'll be waiting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54,696
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,331
Ebola in America 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,552
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Laura french 147,750
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 52 min Vector aka Victor... 1,424
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Tinka 117,499
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 4 hr Michael 458
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE