Your husband

Feeling guilty

Other

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#11375 Feb 11, 2014
thinking about the school board made decision to call today an ice day & there's no ice...maybe tonight?...

thinking how sweet my daughters bf is...

thinking bout making gumbo but with bottled water...

“No. 1 Stunna”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11380 Feb 11, 2014
just_ola wrote:
thinking about the water boil advisory...
Duke energy polluted the Dan River by me with tons and tons of coal ash. Not very happy about that. I've taken my boys tubing down that and a lot of folks get their drinking water from it.

How dumb is it that companies are allowed to have these toxic chemical retention ponds right next to waterways? Does it take a genius to think that's not a very good idea? Seriously, you'd think that is one thing the right and left could agree upon.

“SnapShot from Progressive”

Since: Feb 14

USA

#11381 Feb 11, 2014
I'm thinking on how easy it would be for
Domestic Terrorists could use the Internet to brainwash the entire population of every major city in this here United States.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#11382 Feb 11, 2014
Thinking how quickly we received our tax refund, and how quickly the bills swallowed it up!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11384 Feb 11, 2014
How nasty this weather is, my goodness!
Howwa Bout

Jackson, MO

#11385 Feb 11, 2014
Spirit, I'm thinking my temp gauge is mucked up. It reads 38 and it just doesn't feel that warm @ all. Let's do a Spring Dance.
;)
Sally Brown wrote:
Good morning Everyone!
I'm thinking what the heck is going on around here?!
Where's everyone at?
I leave for a few months, they take away the game rename the forum, take away PROPS! It took me 3 days to figure out what happened and see the mass destruction they did around here. Who's making all theses changes? The Obama administration?
Have a good day everyone and I do mean everyone!
Hey ! Nice to see you back. I've been wondering aboutcha. Hope you are very well.
Mustang Sally
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>haha! Thinking its nice to see ya back SB! Here's a prop for you.
(Y)( we adapted, we overcame)
;)
Hey ! Prop YOU for propping Sally.:)
Sublime1 wrote:
Stupid jury summons. I have to get up at 6:00 AM. Get showered and ready ... Then get kids up and ready for school. Then leave as soon as the bus comes ... I'm super busy at work too.:(
I told my wife if I get picked for voir dire that I am going to tell them I am very prejudiced and hate every group of people including white people.:p
I doubt I'll get selected under any circumstances, because of my background, anyway.
Better YOU than I. Thanks for your service Sublime.
NO WISE cracks about that last sentence. BRATS !
Thinking Bout

Jackson, MO

#11386 Feb 11, 2014
I'm thinking about honeymyloves statement and to parphrase sp??doh!
She said how some influence the behavior of others.

Honey, It's all about how we choose to react. If that is the only choice we are permitted to make ... let's make IT a good one kids of all ages.

`

I'm also thinking about the Beatles discussion down there. Great music !
This is a fantastic movie - Beatles and more.
Flat FQQT

Jackson, MO

#11387 Feb 11, 2014
A really funny @ 56 minutes in that movie. Haha
Some will do anything to get out of their moral responsibilities.
Flat FQQT

Jackson, MO

#11388 Feb 11, 2014
Actually it's at 55, but two minutes before ain't so funny.
I'm thinking this is entertainment to say the least.

The link is good ... MOVIES for free on Topix.
How much is that going to cost us.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11389 Feb 11, 2014
Howwa Bout wrote:
Spirit, I'm thinking my temp gauge is mucked up. It reads 38 and it just doesn't feel that warm @ all. Let's do a Spring Dance.
;)
<quoted text>
Hey ! Nice to see you back. I've been wondering aboutcha. Hope you are very well.
Mustang Sally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fsjFi4KkOZcXX
<quoted text>
Hey ! Prop YOU for propping Sally.:)
<quoted text>
It feels like it's in the upper 30's but I'm not sure.....it is rainy and cold!

“No. 1 Stunna”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11390 Feb 11, 2014
Howwa Bout wrote:
So far it's consisted of sitting in a room for about 5 hours and lunch. They haven't even called any of us.

I'm not amused. I wanted to hit grocery store before it gets mobbed. When we get even a small snowstorm folks mob the grocery stores and stock up like they will have to live in a bunker in their back yard for 6 months.

8-12 inches, I don't even want to know. I thought my wife was teasing me when she asked if I would go.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#11391 Feb 11, 2014
FREAKIN' gotta do a T.P. Ruuuunnn..!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#11392 Feb 11, 2014
I thought I could really beat this but I feel like it's consuming me! Mind over matter, I keep telling myself and push forward but I'm worn out even though the week is going well and with so excitement of looking forward to the weekend and spending Valentines Day alone with lil function......I'm worn out! I'm also thinking of my Drs. appt. on Friday hoping for good things!

“... puttin on ...”

... da union suit ...

#11393 Feb 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I thought I could really beat this but I feel like it's consuming me! Mind over matter, I keep telling myself and push forward but I'm worn out even though the week is going well and with so excitement of looking forward to the weekend and spending Valentines Day alone with lil function......I'm worn out! I'm also thinking of my Drs. appt. on Friday hoping for good things!
... i am not the father ... no really good luck on friday ...

“No. 1 Stunna”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11394 Feb 11, 2014
I'm lucky juror number 12.

"Juror number 12" sounds like a Grisham book, in my case with a little 50 shades mixed in. Synopsis:

"Juror number 12. He's a mild mannered juror in a Lacoste shirt by day. By night he's a naked demon in the sack who brings his woman wave after wave of orgasm, until she's spent."

“No. 1 Stunna”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11395 Feb 11, 2014
Lmao

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#11396 Feb 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke energy polluted the Dan River by me with tons and tons of coal ash. Not very happy about that. I've taken my boys tubing down that and a lot of folks get their drinking water from it.
How dumb is it that companies are allowed to have these toxic chemical retention ponds right next to waterways? Does it take a genius to think that's not a very good idea? Seriously, you'd think that is one thing the right and left could agree upon.
greed darling...they don't give a fork...=(...our problem is main waterline blowout Sunday...they said will be under advisory til at least Wed...my first time to deal with it...not too bad use bottle water to cook & brush teeth & I boil water to rinse dishes...I'm hoping the dryer will kill bacteria on clothes ya think? lol

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#11397 Feb 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I'm lucky juror number 12.
"Juror number 12" sounds like a Grisham book, in my case with a little 50 shades mixed in. Synopsis:
"Juror number 12. He's a mild mannered juror in a Lacoste shirt by day. By night he's a naked demon in the sack who brings his woman wave after wave of orgasm, until she's spent."
now I'd like to be on THAT jury lol...I've been fortunate to never have to serve...I don't think I could sit still that long must less pay attention...

Location hidden

#11398 Feb 11, 2014
Hey there sublime holla at me sweetie k ;)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11399 Feb 11, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>greed darling...they don't give a fork...=(...our problem is main waterline blowout Sunday...they said will be under advisory til at least Wed...my first time to deal with it...not too bad use bottle water to cook & brush teeth & I boil water to rinse dishes...I'm hoping the dryer will kill bacteria on clothes ya think? lol
Use white vinegar in place of fabric softener while washing cloths! It will remove bacteria and make clothes super soft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Legacy "STINKS!" 13 min Sams Sincere 3
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 13 min Zwiebel 1,879
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 14 min beatlesinthebog 3,480
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min anonymous 120,845
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 18 min dragoon70056 29
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min beatlesinthebog 137,901
Who are some of your favorite people on the off... (Dec '13) 18 min Definitely Different 91
True or False Game 42 min Vector aka Victor... 377
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tom2Tone 148,951
Family shocked after texting dead grandmother, ... 2 hr Protoham 9
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 2 hr liam cul8r 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE