Comments
10,381 - 10,400 of 18,605 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11034 Jan 16, 2014
That's rite axxx.:)

N very pathetic but how funny as sht it is to watch.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#11035 Jan 16, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
The time I had with my Donald...His son looks like him..
Oh lawd!!!! You have a Donald n a lil function too.

How interesting!!!
Hope you didn't hurt yourself with that huge slip! Was it black ice by any chance. Bahahaha

“G-Spot Tornado”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#11036 Jan 16, 2014
Lylah wrote:
^^^ still talking to herself this morning I see..lmmfao
Does it make ur day better when u tell yourself to have a good day. Bahahaha
Hey Lylah baby ;) was wondering if a person with multi-personalities threatens to kill their selfs is that considered a hostage situation??

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#11037 Jan 16, 2014
Sex in the Park,...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11038 Jan 16, 2014
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lawd!!!! You have a Donald n a lil function too.
How interesting!!!
Hope you didn't hurt yourself with that huge slip! Was it black ice by any chance. Bahahaha
hmm...may be more here than meets the eye..

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11039 Jan 16, 2014
This extremely long weekend!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11040 Jan 16, 2014
This place is a complete nut house.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11041 Jan 16, 2014

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#11042 Jan 16, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
This place is a complete nut house.
just pull up a chair...I brought pork skins & coca cola...bud lite in da cooler...

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#11043 Jan 16, 2014
I'm thinking of my good friend and former co-worker of 30 years who passed away last night from 'Flu'

RIP Boomer

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#11044 Jan 16, 2014
just_ola wrote:
...the rest of you nuts...carry on
lmao! Hope you had a great day as well Ola!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#11045 Jan 16, 2014
I'm thinking bout drinking tonight,
;)
Health

Euless, TX

#11048 Jan 16, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Use your registered account to make comments to me. I am fully aware about live viruses and synthetic. Are you aware special immunization shots are created for children that have parents taking chemo that must take care of them using synthetic viruses? Prove there would be an epidemic without immunization shots. Prove the lead levels in various immunization shots had no links to mental illnesses in children thus the removal of million and call back of various immunization shots. I watched the gene therapy shot be developed in a small lab with one man that has a fire to put a halt to cancer. Explain why people still get the flu even though they have taken a flu shot. I know the answer...Or perhaps instead of listening to people that makes money for developing the flu shot and listening to the FDA telling everyone they need this shot...trace the money trail...Personally, if the flu shot was so effective then those taking it would not have the flu after taking the shot. Oh one can repeat it is because of a different strand of flu , but from what I have observed in gene therapy this should not be an issue...Trace whom gets the money for flu shots and how crowd hysteria has been feed to the public they need a flu shot. The only epidemic I view is people afraid to take their own heath into their own hands and thinking a shot will help you not to get the flu. Gray box...you need to stop hiding and use your registered account. I know your are here in Offbeat complaining No one will "cohabitation" with a certain poster.
I'm not registered dumbass. Just came over to read your ignorant rants. I can't even get down to your level to explain all levels you are wrong. A little knowledge about Gene therapy makes people like you extremely dangerous. Why not bring up strains of HIV? If you knew anything you would be aware of what I'm talking about. You are not fully aware of anything. Why not talk to your one man for your CA cure? Why not go public to cure the world? Did you isolate a cure for viruses? Just stop talking! Your ignorance is insulting.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#11049 Jan 16, 2014
Jeb Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
dude spirit aint got no trash mouth like you man. i aint ever seen a grown man talk to a woman like you do to spirit. if your ass was here you'd be in major tango with me. you act dam childish and must be starved for attention. dude my last post to you get your ass some help stay your b&tch ass with the hos.
You said last night you wouldn't reply to me again we all see you lied there and by the way how do you come up with the idea I got the trash mouth look at the way you are talking have I cussed any no but you sure have

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#11050 Jan 16, 2014
I'm thinking that normally I could give a flyinfuck about the icons on Topix, but my comments on this thread a few minutes ago about my friend & co-worker dying are neither "Funny or Nuts"

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11051 Jan 16, 2014
Health wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not registered dumbass. Just came over to read your ignorant rants. I can't even get down to your level to explain all levels you are wrong. A little knowledge about Gene therapy makes people like you extremely dangerous. Why not bring up strains of HIV? If you knew anything you would be aware of what I'm talking about. You are not fully aware of anything. Why not talk to your one man for your CA cure? Why not go public to cure the world? Did you isolate a cure for viruses? Just stop talking! Your ignorance is insulting.
One of those posters that can not keep an account because of your inability to communicate at a sociable level...I understand ...:) When a poster has to name call and do everything to avoid the topic at hand, it shows their ineffectiveness as a poster to be able to have an intelligent discussion. You gave you self away once again be stating you came over...what forum did you come from to name call and avert a discussion?

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#11052 Jan 16, 2014
Rockinjake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lylah baby ;) was wondering if I run out of jergans will you bring me some more??
Man that's not a question to ask on here nobody wants to know about what u do when you dream about her and she sure doesn't

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11053 Jan 16, 2014
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
I'm thinking that normally I could give a flyinfuck about the icons on Topix, but my comments on this thread a few minutes ago about my friend & co-worker dying are neither "Funny or Nuts"
I am sorry for your loss. I use the mobile version sometimes and it does not show the judgicons.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#11054 Jan 16, 2014
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
I'm thinking of my good friend and former co-worker of 30 years who passed away last night from 'Flu'
RIP Boomer
so sorry to hear that...I cant imagine a world w/o my best friend ...since first grade... and that was quite a few yrs ago...

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

#11055 Jan 16, 2014
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
you'll have to excuse them...they've got to do something while on their short bus ride...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think you know who everyone is? (Feb '13) 5 min SLY WEST 454
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 29,136
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 3,254
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min SLY WEST 6,534
Topix has another FLAT! 13 min SLY WEST 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min wichita-rick 145,307
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 26 min SLY WEST 5,895
What's your tip for the day? 38 min wichita-rick 816
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981