Other

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10908 Jan 15, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one are you thinking of going to?
MB, May 9-18th! The guys at the Beaver treat me really nice and all, but sometimes they can be a little pushy and all I want to do is look around, and see what's going on! The vendors and such!
Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10909 Jan 15, 2014
&fe ature=player_detailpage

I see a few don't see the way I do on the topic about not having the flu shot. So here are a few videos about the flu and flu shot I find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10910 Jan 15, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
MB, May 9-18th! The guys at the Beaver treat me really nice and all, but sometimes they can be a little pushy and all I want to do is look around, and see what's going on! The vendors and such!
I usually go to that one, but we going to tear up Panama City this spring.

I like the Beaver. We hit that a lot of nights. It's a TOTAL sausage fest, tho. There are probably 20 guys to each girl and that one girl is usually with a guy.

IF you think the men there are pushy, you should see the women at Ocean Annies. I felt like a chippendale dancer at a cougar bachelorette party the last time I went. lady asked me if I needed to be rescued. It was nucking futs.

My buddy's mom owns a 3 BR condo just a few miles south of the beaver right on the ocean, which is usually where we stay.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10911 Jan 15, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go to that one, but we going to tear up Panama City this spring.
I like the Beaver. We hit that a lot of nights. It's a TOTAL sausage fest, tho. There are probably 20 guys to each girl and that one girl is usually with a guy.
IF you think the men there are pushy, you should see the women at Ocean Annies. I felt like a chippendale dancer at a cougar bachelorette party the last time I went. lady asked me if I needed to be rescued. It was nucking futs.
My buddy's mom owns a 3 BR condo just a few miles south of the beaver right on the ocean, which is usually where we stay.
Yeah, I was invited to that one to and I would be back in time for the MB one! Have a good time....lot's of ho's, right up your ally!

“*Forever and For Always* <3<3”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10912 Jan 15, 2014
Thinking about where I was at, who I was with, and what was happening at this very time last year. A life changing event.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10913 Jan 15, 2014
person1 aka person wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6xZqd-D0QpQXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
I see a few don't see the way I do on the topic about not having the flu shot. So here are a few videos about the flu and flu shot I find interesting.
Is your house is chock full of stuff you've ordered from late night infomercials...

Level 8

Location hidden

#10914 Jan 15, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was invited to that one to and I would be back in time for the MB one! Have a good time....lot's of ho's, right up your ally!
"No more floozies only high class h.0.s ...
a couple when it rains and a few when it snows."

:D
food for thought

La Grange, IL

#10915 Jan 15, 2014
Wondering why a married guy with three kids goes to Florida for Spring Break? Rumspringa for lawyers?
Level 1

Location hidden

#10917 Jan 15, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your house is chock full of stuff you've ordered from late night infomercials...
NO!
Read the book Official Stories by Liam Scheff

www.liamscheff.com

Level 8

Location hidden

#10919 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
NO!
Read the book Official Stories by Liam Scheff
www.liamscheff.com
That guy isn't even a doctor. Can you find any information from a doctor that supports your beliefs?

I've taken college immunology courses and many biology courses and many science courses. My major in college was genetics. Not only is that guy not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure I know more about the human body than that quack.
food for thought

La Grange, IL

#10920 Jan 15, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy isn't even a doctor. Can you find any information from a doctor that supports your beliefs?
I've taken college immunology courses and many biology courses and many science courses. My major in college was genetics. Not only is that guy not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure I know more about the human body than that quack.
Maybe he took college courses and majored in genetics in college? Would that help?

Level 5

Location hidden

#10921 Jan 15, 2014
Jeb Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
ha, you goin and we gonna sit there sip on a drink and watch the scenery together.
LOL! Hello goof.....sounds like fun; but I might be cutting it close if I'm going to both!
Level 1

Location hidden

#10922 Jan 15, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his/her own. You can't make everyone think the same way. Have a good day Mr. Sublime 1. Might I add if your name reflects the music you do have nice taste in music.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10924 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
To each his/her own. You can't make everyone think the same way. Have a good day Mr. Sublime 1. Might I add if your name reflects the music you do have nice taste in music.
I agree with to each his/her own. My boss doesn't get the shot ... said the one year he got it he caught the flu.

Thanks ... yes it does reflect the music. To think of all the music that wasn't made:

“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these,'It might have been.”

John Greenleaf Whittier

Level 5

Location hidden

#10925 Jan 15, 2014
Jeb Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
you won't be cutting it that close. you can make it. dang girl i been noticing that dude follow'n you around with the profiles. he's trash mouth you stay your ass away from that pos like jeff says. he likes ho's so much no body aint goin to give him any kind of respect the high class low class middle class don't matter. hell yea we'll have fun.
I'll let you know at the end of the week if I'll be going to the Panama city one! He does have a nasty mouth and I don't know of anyone who would find it funny or appealing, in the least bit! He'll do anything for attention it seems and I'm so thankful to not be around it.....can only imagine how life would be with him in person!
I'm definitely going to the MB one and I already made reservations.....

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10926 Jan 15, 2014
I ride my bike there every year so maybe u can just see how much respect I get from the his and classy women the beaver fall in love with me

Level 8

Location hidden

#10927 Jan 15, 2014
Jeb Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>you stay your ass away from that pos like jeff says. he likes ho's so much no body aint goin to give him any kind of respect the high class low class middle class don't matter. hell yea we'll have fun.
Who you talkin''bout Jeb?

Level 8

Location hidden

#10929 Jan 15, 2014
axxx wrote:
I ride my bike there every year so maybe u can just see how much respect I get from the his and classy women the beaver fall in love with me
There are hardly any women at the beaver to fall in love with you. The hottest one's usually work there too.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10930 Jan 15, 2014
Jeb Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
that sounds good about the reservations. dang spirit jeff told me to come over here and see what that dude was trying to do to you. he talks like he needs his ass beat his ho talk is something that would never get respect from any body. just keep stayin away from it you got better people in your life that don't talk that way.
I know, and I wanted to get a reservation early instead of waiting! I am away from it and did Jeff tell you that he harasses my 11 year old son; by creating an account directed at him? I contacted Tina to let her know and there were some things that she told me! So, I'm just minding my own business and we'll see what happens!
Did you see the new Bike Week shirts? Pretty cool....

Level 8

Location hidden

#10931 Jan 15, 2014
Blink-Blink wrote:
A life changing event.
Did you win the lotto?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 4 min Nobody 2 Special 6,987
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Doug77 29,374
White Woman Given Sperm From Black Donor Sues 8 min wichita-rick 7
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 9 min beatlesinthebog 569
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 9 min ms_Sweeter 6,414
Ebola in America 10 min Spirit67_ 28
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 11 min ms_Sweeter 27
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 40 min Bill 23
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 43 min Nessa_ 147,688

Weird People Search